Latest Applications Open 2024:
The official authority will provide the CMAT 2024 Syllabus a few weeks before the exam. The CMAT Exam pattern consists of five parts: quant, data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal ability, and general knowledge. CMAT 2024 is held by the National Testing Agency (NTA) requisition. This exam is enrolled with a large number of students worldwide. It is odds-on that the exam will be conducted in the fourth week of January.
So, it is suggested that the students acquire great knowledge about the bits of the CMAT Exam curriculum. Being familiar with the topics, they will know how much time to take to prepare for the exam.
When ready to appear for the test, you must focus on practising through the sample papers. The foundation of the syllabus is Basic Mathematics, Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension. It is a three-hour-long test to estimate the level of intelligence on several topics like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. The score you get is under NTA-approved institutes Departments.
CMAT 2024 Syllabus
Here, candidates can obtain a few details about the CMAT program. The CMAT 2024 curriculum comprises four subjects: language comprehension, quantitative techniques and data interpretation, general awareness, and logical reasoning.
The CMAT program is divided into concepts related to mathematics, the English language, and current events. The ability to solve the candidate’s problems is verified by questions related to analytical and critical reasoning.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Prepare topics related to basic school arithmetic. It is important to move to advanced topics like
Focus on studying the English section with more attention
- Reading comprehensions
- Vocabulary building
- Grammatical concepts
- Fill in the blanks
- Jumbled sentences
The aspirants must go through the newspaper for current information about the world.
Make it a habit to read the newspaper for at least 30 minutes. It is sure to give you good preparation before the exam approaches.
For static General Knowledge, aspirants must provide every exam-related necessary information, increasing the level of interpretation.
Quantitative technique and data interpretation
According to the recently designed syllabus of the CMAT Exam, this part contains the following topics :
- Tabulation, Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Allegation & Mixtures
- Profit and Loss
- Permutations & Combinations
- Work and time
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Fraction and Decimals
- Number Systems
- Ratios and Proportion
section, aspirants can prepare for the exam by going through these topics
- Analytical Reasoning
- Linear Arrangements
- Statements Arguments
- Matrix Arrangements
- Number Series
- Cause and Effects
- Analogy Test
- Blood Relationship Tests
- Coding and Decoding
- Statements and Conclusion
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Symbol Based Problems
- Direction and Distance Test
- Ranking Tests
- Statements Assumptions
Given below is the list of the topics, including the syllabus
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs of National and International Economy
- Personalities in News
- Sports News
- Science in the Everyday Life
- Trade Awareness
The eligibility for CMAT 2024 is as follows. The student must be a graduate in any way. Those who are in the final year of completing graduation can also apply for CMAT. You get the result before the deadline of the CMAT Exam admission process.
No criteria have been set on age. People of any age group can apply for the exam. The student must have the nationality of India
CMAT Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Sections||Total marks||Number of questions|
|1||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||100||25|
If you have any other queries regarding CMAT 2024 Syllabus, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.