Latest Applications Open 2024:
CMC Vellore 2025 Notification will be released in 2nd week of February 2025 for Group A (MBBS, BSc Nursing, Allied Health Sciences Degree courses). Christian Medical College Vellore 2025 conducts a university-level entrance exam. This exam is conducted every year. The willing candidates can apply for the exam on the official website. The candidates can apply for various courses to get admission to CMC Vellore.
Applicants can apply for courses like M.Sc, B.Sc Nursing, and many more. The candidate will get admission into MBBS/BDS courses based on the scores obtained in the NEET exam. You can apply for various courses at UG and PG levels.
You can read all the other information about CMC Vellore 2025 like the application fee, application form, eligibility criteria, and much more in this article. Keep on reading below to know more.
CMC Vellore 2025 Quick Links
CMC Vellore Highlights
|Christian Medical College
|UG, PG & Diploma Level
|Nursing, Health Sciences, Diploma Nursing & AHS Diploma
|Own University, CMC Vellore
|To be Announced
|2 Hours (PCB) & 70 Minutes
|91 (416) 2284255
CMC Vellore 2025 Exam Date
Dates are very important information for each candidate who will be appearing in the exam. All the dates and exam events are important. Make sure you are following them correctly. The CMC Vellore 2025 dates and events are given in the table below.
|Online Application Started
|2nd week of February 2025
|Last Date for submission of
online applications with payment
|3rd week of March 2025
|Last Date for submission of
supporting documents (where
|3rd week of March 2025
|Last date for receipt of
certification forms from
Minority Network organizations
|3rd week of March 2025
|Online submission of NEET
|To be announced (only for MBBS applicants
CMC Vellore 2025 Application Form
The application form is the first thing that every candidate needs to do to be eligible for the exam. Every candidate needs to fill out the application form. It is mandatory to fill out the application form. While filling out the application form the candidates need to fill in the correct information only. If any candidates do not fill out the application form they will not be allowed to take the exam. All the other information about the CMC Vellore 2025 application form is given below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The CMC Vellore 2025 application forms will be released on the official website only.
- The start date to submit the application form for CMC Vellore 2025 is from 1st week of May 2025.
- The last date to submit the application form for CMC Vellore 2025 is the 1st week of June 2025.
- Candidates should avoid making mistakes in the application form because it can lead to cancellation.
- Information like your name, date of birth, etc is very important and should be filled in carefully.
- Note down the registration number, user ID, and password will allow you to log in to the official website.
- One candidate is allowed to fill out only one application form.
- All the Applicants will have to upload the documents that will be asked for on the online website.
- Every instruction that is given in the application form holds importance. So do not miss out on the instructions.
- After you have filled out the application form, take a printout.
Courses offered by CMC Vellore 2025
- B.Sc. Nursing (for unmarried women candidates)
- B.Sc. MLT
- Diploma in Nursing (for unmarried men or women)
- Diploma in Radio Diagnosis Technology (MRT)
- Diploma in Optometry
- PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology
- M.Sc. Biostatistics, MPH (Master of Public Health)
CMC Vellore 2025 Application Fee
The application fee is the second thing that the candidates need to do to apply for the exam. Every candidate needs to pay the application fee as it is mandatory. The application fee is set by the exam conducting authority.
If any candidate does not follow the application fee then they will not be allowed to give the exam. The application fee for CMC Vellore 2025 can be submitted online and offline as well. Candidates can use various fee-paying gateways like credit cards, debit cards or net banking. The application fee for CMC Vellore 2025 is given below.
- The application fee for CMC Vellore 2025 is 800/- per person.
- The registration fee for course A is 500/- per course
- The registration fee for course B is 100/- per course
CMC Vellore 2025 Application Form Correction
The application form for CMC Vellore 2025 will be released online on the official website. But if any candidates would want to make changes in their application they cannot do so. Because CMC Vellore exam authorities do not have an application form correction window.
That is why it is advised that every candidate fills out the application form carefully and reads the form twice before submitting it.
CMC Vellore 2025 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria refer to the qualification that is set by the exam conducting authority. Every candidate who is willing to apply for this exam has to follow this criterion. If no candidate follows the eligibility criteria then they will not be allowed to take the exam.
Every candidate must follow the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for CMC Vellore 2025 are given below.
- Indian candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates must have a minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2025 to be eligible for this exam.
- All candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the NEET-UG 2025 examination.
- Candidates must pass all subjects of the qualifying exam from any recognized board conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates must pass the 12th standard from the recognized board of Tamil Nadu for admission.
- For the Medical course, the candidate must pass the PCB subject along with English and score a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for BC/ MBC/ ST/ SC).
Eligibility for Group A courses
- MBBS: Those who have passed class 12th passed with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Biology by securing 60% marks and qualified NEET exam can apply for the exam.
- B.Sc Nursing: Students must have passed class 12th with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English subjects. This course applies to unmarried women candidates only.
- BPT: Those who have passed class 12th with 35% marks each in subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, & Biology/Botany & Zoology can apply for the exam.
- B.Sc. MLT, BOT, B.Optom, B.Sc Medical Records Science: Those who have passed class 12th passed with subjects like English, Chemistry, Physics, & Biology.
- B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy: Those who have completed class 12th with subjects like Chemistry, English, Physics, & Biology or Botany & Zoology.
Eligibility for Course B
- M.Sc. Biostatistics: B.Sc or B.Sc. Statistics Degree in any of the subjects with statistics can apply for the course.
- M.Sc. Medical Physics: Those who have completed a B.Sc. with Physics as the main subject can apply.
- MPH (Master of Public Health): Those who have passed MPT, BDS, MBBS, MOT, BVSc, & MSc Nursing can apply for an exam.
- Diploma in Nursing: If you have done class 12th or equivalent exam with subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) & English attaining 40% marks can apply. The minimum age should be 17 years as on 31 December 2016.
- Diploma in MRT, Anesthesia Tech, Urology Technology, Hand & Leprosy Physiotherapy Tech & Dermatology Laboratory Tech: Those who have completed class 12th with subjects such as Physics, English, Chemistry & Biology can apply for the exam.
- Diploma in Optometry, Prosthetics & Orthotics: If you have secured 40% in the 12th class with subjects like English, Physics & Biology/Mathematics can apply for the exam.
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Technology: If the candidate has completed a B.Sc in English and with anyone as the main subject Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Botany, or Biology can consider applying to apply.
- PG Diploma in Health Management: This course required a graduation degree in any stream
- PG Diploma in Dietetics: Those who have done B.Sc. Home Science or B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics can apply for the exam
- PG Diploma in Hospital Administration: Those who have done graduation degree in any stream can apply for the exam.
CMC Vellore 2025 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is very important for every candidate who will be appearing for this exam. Every candidate should go through the exam pattern carefully. Exam pattern contains information like the type of questions, duration, mode of exam, and much more. To know the exam pattern for CMC Vellore 2025 keep on reading below.
- Mode: Offline mode ( pen and paper mode)
- Language: This exam will be in different languages like English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu, and Kannada.
- Duration: This exam will be conducted for 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Total Marks: the total marks for this exam will be 720 marks
- Type of Questions: MCQ questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marks: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted for every right answer
|Number of Questions in the exam
|Maximum marks in the exam
CMC Vellore 2025 Syllabus
The syllabus is very important for every candidate who will be appearing in the exam. Every candidate should prepare for the exam carefully. Every topic from the syllabus is important and you should not leave any topic from the syllabus. The CMC Vellore 2025 syllabus is given below.
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Structure of Atom Solutions, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Electrochemistry Chemical Bonding, Molecular structure, Chemical Kinetics, States of Matter: Gases and liquids, Surface Chemistry Thermodynamics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium, P Block elements, Redox reactions, D and F Block elements Hydrogen, Coordination compounds.
Physical world and measurement, Electromagnetic waves, Electro statistics, Gravitation Kinematics, Optics Current Electricity, Properties of Bulk Matter, Laws of Motion, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism, Thermodynamics, Work, Energy, Power Atoms and Nuclei Electromagnetic Induction, alternating currents, The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, and Structure Atom Solutions, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Electrochemistry Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, States of Matter: Gases and liquids, Surface Chemistry Thermodynamics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Equilibrium P Block elements, Redox reaction, D and F Block elements Hydrogen, Coordination compounds
CMC Vellore 2025 Preparation Tips
Preparation tips are helpful for candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam. University-level exams are very crucial which is why you should prepare from the preparation tips. These tips and tricks will help you score better and ace the exam. The CMC Vellore 2025 preparation tips are given below.
- Start preparing for the exam the moment you get your syllabus for CMC Vellore 2025.
- Make it a habit of studying for 3-4 hours daily as it will help you score better in the exam.
- Do not forget to take breaks in between the long hours of study sessions to avoid the burden of the exam.
- You should not take stress as it can affect the preparation for the exam.
- Applicants study from the best books for the CMC Vellore 2025 examination.
- Candidates should not leave any topic from the syllabus because each topic is important to the syllabus.
- Read the syllabus very carefully before preparing for the CMC Vellore 2025 exam.
- Start making your notes while you are studying for the exam and you will remember things more carefully.
- You should search and find question papers from the previous year and then practice them for better preparation.
- Then search for answer keys from previous years and go through them to score better.
- Revise your syllabus at least twice after syllabus completion.
- Go through the exam pattern and prepare according to the pattern.
- Start practising yoga in the morning to stay calm.
- Give your exam with confidence and be calm.
CMC Vellore 2025 Books
Books are the best source of preparation for the exam. Every candidate should prepare for the exam from the books first. However, there are no specific books for preparation for the CMC Vellore 2025 exam.
CMC Vellore 2025 Admit Card
The admit card for CMC Vellore 2025 will be released online on the official website. However, the candidates who would have filled out the application form and paid the application fee can only get access to the admit card. If the candidates have not done these things then they will not get access to the admit card.
The admit card will be the same for both groups A and B. To download the admit card the candidates will have to log in to the website with their Login ID and Password. The admit will contain all the important details about the candidates. Every applicant must carry an admit card with them along with ID proof to the exam centre. If any candidate fails to do so then will not be allowed to take the exam.
CMC Vellore 2025 Exam Center
Exam centres are the places where the offline exam is conducted for the candidates. The entrance exam for B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. and MPH will be conducted in the cities mentioned below.
CMC Vellore 2025 Result
The CMC Vellore 2025 result will be released online on the official website. A schedule will be released and the results for each course will be released according to that. The results for both groups A and B will be released on different dates.
The exam conducting authority will release the result two times after the exam and interview is done. If the candidates qualify for the written test they will appear for the next round. And after the result is announced for both rounds the exam authority will release a list of selected applicants.
CMC Vellore 2025 Counselling Procedure
Counselling is the last stage of the exam. The CMC Vellore 2025 counselling will be done in offline mode. The candidates who would be called for counselling will be based on the results.
The counselling for MBBS and BDS courses will be done offline mode after the result of NEET 2025 is declared. At the counselling, session seats will be allotted to the candidates and they will have to report to the college with their original documents. The list of documents is given below.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet/ Passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Admit card certificate
- Character certificate
- NEET scorecard
- Domicile certificate
- Entrance Exam Scorecard
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Migration certificate
If you have more questions about CMC Vellore 2025, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.