Latest Applications Open 2024:
COMEDK UGET Exam is a State-level Entrance Test. It will be offered to Courses to get admission into B. Tech & B. Arch UG Programs. Those applicants aspire to complete their programs at the affiliated Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
They can apply for the examination of COMEDK UGET 2024 by filling out the Application Form online from the official website of the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
A consortium of Karnataka Medical, Dental and Engineering colleges is responsible for holding the exam. Through this, students can take up many courses, namely B.E, MBBS, B.D.S.
COMEDK Fee Details
|Stream||Fees (IN RS.)|
|COMEDK UGET||Both COMEDK & UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1600+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2600+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
Convenience Charges/Fee on Transaction.
|Type of Transaction||Convenience Charge/Fee||How to Check The Convenience Fee/Charges|
|Payment using Credit card/Debit Cards||A convenience fee will be between 1.05% and 1.15% of the transaction amount (depending on the card)+ GST on the convenience charge as applicable.||Once you are directed to the Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you can see “convenience charges are applicable “below the “PAY” button. Click on the “convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges.|
|Payment using Net banking||A convenience fee will be between Rs 18 and Rs 23 (may vary from bank to bank)+ GST on convenience charges as applicable.||Once you are directed to the Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you can see “convenience charges are applicable “below the “PAY” button. Click on the “convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges.|
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance, including judicial and other statutory reasons.
- Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Please check *Convenience charges before payment.
- You will be directed to the Citrus payment portal after clicking the submit button to complete the payment process.
- Please re-login the application after completing your payment to verify your payment status.
- The application fee paid for COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE is independent of each other. For claims/issues, if any, the candidates must approach the respective agencies for redressal.
COMEDK Fee Structure
Using the COMEDK free structure, students are to apply to IN Engineering Medical Colleges. As per the UGET marks, getting admission to the college is possible.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Discipline||Annual tuition fee payable at the time of counselling|
|Engineering (B.E) or Architecture (B. Arch)||Rs. 50,000/-|
It is important to be considered the maximum tuition fee for courses like B.Arch. or B.E involves RS. 1,37,500, therefore, the remaining amount is beyond RS. 50,000 that you can pay while taking admission to the university.
COMEDK Fee Structure comprises the following data-
|Registration Options||PCB/ PCM||PCMB|
|COMED-K UGET Only||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|Uni-GAUGE EMeD Only||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Both Uni-GAUGE EMeD and COMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2500/-|
Procedure of Payment
To get admission in the first year in various courses and postgraduate courses, the students will be charged fees with the payment process in a demand draft taken by a highly reputed bank mentioning the admission ticket number (TAT No).
Candidates must appear fully prepared to get involved in the counselling along with a suitable demand draft before registering to choose the seat.
COMEDK Engineering Previous year Colleges Fee structure
|CET Fee in unaided colleges (from nonminority)||Rs. 46000/-||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 38090/- and Rs. 41590/-|
|COMEDK Fee in unaided colleges (from nonminority)||Rs. 357500/-||Rs. 25300/-||Rs. 13700/-|
|CET Fee in Govt. colleges||Rs. 16700/-||Rs. 14400/-||Rs. 18090/-|
There are many branches of Axis Bank so aspirants can pay the amount via Bank Challan. Given below are the details that needed to be looked upon: –
- The most important thing aspirants need to do is to input the application with the help of their email ID along with the password gained while registering.
- You must submit the Application form when you are done with the procedures, and then you are to get instructed to the new page.
- Next, you must click on the offline payment and input a captcha.
- The candidate is going to notice the Bank Challan pop-up on the display
- It would be best if you loaded the bank challan along with more than one printout of the challan.
- The very thing needed to do is pay the total amount involved in the application fee at the nearby Axis Bank and have the sign in the bank challan.
- You are to go through the process of admission input and load the bank challan copy you had signed.
- After you have submitted the Application form, you are to guide to the new blank page.
- There is to be noticed an Online tab to pay the amount of the application fee.
- Proceeding further, you will move to the Citrus payment area to select the payment medium.
- Put the information, including card numbers, CW, expiry date, and card name, with the click on the Pay button.
- Finish the step by clicking on proceed to pay; it is essential to mention that what amount you get charged by the bank amount relies upon the bank.
If you have any queries regarding COMEDK Fee Structure 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.