Latest Applications Open 2023:
CPGEE 2023 Application Form has been Released. CPGEE, which is popularly known by the name of Cotton University Post-Graduate Entrance Examination it is conducted every year by the authority of Cotton University.
Through this entrance exam, candidates can enter into different postgraduate courses such as MA/ M.Sc/M.Com etc. authority Cotton University will release the notification on the official website at cotton university.ac.in.
Here, Candidates will find details related to the CPGEE 2023 including the Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, etc.
CPGEE 2023 Application- Released
CPGEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Candidates seeking admission in PG courses have to register themselves for CPGEE 2023 Entrance Examination.
- CPGEE 2023 Application form can be filled out online mode at ac.in.
- University has availed of the CPGEE 2023 application process online as well in offline mode.
- Fill all the details in user registration forms like personal, qualification, Academic details and Course Applied For, Subject List, etc.
- Candidates are informed to fill valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Scanned photographs and signatures of candidates should be in (Size 20 kb-50 kb) and uploaded in JPEG format.
- The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through a payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or Debit Card or by offline mode DD or cash deposit.
- Pay the amount of 200 as the Admission / Enrolment fee and Rs. 500 for the Registration (One Time) fee.
- CPGEE 2023 Applications fees, once submitted, cannot be withdrawn.
CPGEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding CPGEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent (10+2) examination from a recognized board or university for UG courses. And for PG, aspirants will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed University.
- Candidates who are waiting for the result of a qualifying degree can apply.
- Age limit: there are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
CPGEE 2023 Application Dates
Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know more about CPGEE 2023.
|CPGEE 2023||Dates (Announced)|
|Registration starts from||Released|
|last date to Submission of Online Application form||18th June 2023|
|Admit Card||July 2023|
|CPGEE 2023 Exam||4th to 7th July 2023|
|Publication of CPGEE based Merit List||July 2023|
|Admission on the basis of CPGEE Score||July 2023|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for CPGEE 2023 Application Form:
- The CPGEE 2023 Application form has been available on the official online website.
- Candidates can fill out the CPGEE 2023 Application Form online or offline mode from the Last week of June 2023.
- Aspirants must satisfy all criteria and must read the prospectus before applying for CPGEE 2023 entrance examination.
- In CPGEE 2023 Application Form, write the details like name, father/mother name, gender, birth of date, contact number, Email ID, qualification details, and certificate, etc.
- Complete the form and make payment of the CPGEE 2023 application fees to register.
- Don’t forget to take the printed copies of the fill-up application and payment slip for further purposes.
If you have any queries regarding CPGEE 2023 Application Form, you can leave your comments below.