Latest Applications Open 2024:
CRSU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. CRSU is referred to as Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University which was established in the year of 2014 it is a State University.
It is situated in Jind, Haryana. University offers admission in various courses of UG Courses- BPES, BP. Ed, BA, B.Ed, B.Sc, PG Courses- M.Tech, M.P.Ed, M.P.E.S, M.Phil, and Diploma Courses- DP.Ed. etc. The University is affiliated by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Candidates can get the complete information regarding CRSU 2024 including the application Form, Fees, Exam Date, Eligibility, How to Apply, etc.
CRSU 2024 Application – Released soon
CRSU 2024 Application Form
CRSU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Candidates wishing to apply can get the CRSU Application Form 2024 on the official portal through online mode. Candidates have to submit the filled application before the maturity date on the official.
The registration details are given below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Authority will provide Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University application form 2024 on the official website.
- The Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University will issue the separate application forms for different courses.
- Candidates must keep the printed copy of the application form, acknowledgment slip and fee payment Challan for future reference.
CRSU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should know the Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University 2024 eligibility criteria provided to be eligible to apply for admissions. Before filling, application candidates should check full Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University 2024 eligibility criteria, check whether you fulfill all criteria or not.
|Course Level||Course Name||Specialization||Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Seats||Fees per year|
|PG||MCA||3 years||50% marks in computer application in the Bachelor’s Degree. If not, mathematics should be a compulsory subject either in 10+2 or in graduation.||50||Rs. 15,176|
|MCA (LE)||2 years||50% of Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and IT and mathematics should be a compulsory subject at 10+2 level.||10||Rs. 20,000|
|M.Tech||Computer Eng.||2 years||50% in Bachelor’s degree in CSE/ CE / IT /ECE / or M.Sc. (CS / IT / Software).||24||Rs. 35,000|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||2 years||50% of bachelor’s degree with Mathematics||50||Rs. 8,000|
|M.Com||2 years||45% in B. Com / B.Voc / BBA / BTM/BIM/Bachelor of Arts / Science with Economics/ Math||50||Rs. 6,000|
|MBA||2 years||50% Bachelor’s Degree or Postgraduate Degree in any discipline. After getting selected on a merit basis, the candidate needs to clear the GD followed by an interview||60||Rs. 20,000|
|MA||Mass Communication||2 years||Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks||50||Rs. 6,000|
|Psychology||2 years||45% in B.A. (Hons.) in Psychology or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in Psychology||50|
|Economics||2 years||50% in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or with at least 45% marks in Economics.||60|
|History||2 years||BA in History||50|
|English||2 years||45% in B.A. (Hons.) in English||50|
|Music and Dance||2 years||45% in B.A. (H) in Music or Bachelor’s Degree with Music as one of the subjects with at least 45% marks.||20|
|Education||2 year||45% in B.A.(H) in History or Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline 50% marks in aggregate with 45% marks in the subject of History /Public Administration/ Sociology / Political Sc. / Geography.||50|
|Yog Science||2 years||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline||50||Rs. 10,000|
|BPEd||2 years||50% in Bachelor’s degree any discipline having participation in inter-college /inter-zonal/district /school competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA /SGFI/Govt. of India, or 45% in Bachelor degree in Physical Education or in any discipline with studied physical education as compulsory/elective subject, or 45% in Bachelor’s degree marks and having participated in national/inter-university/ state competitions and win 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in inter-college /inter-zonal /district/ school competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA /SGFI/Govt. of India. OR Bachelor’s degree and participation in International competitions or win 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in national/inter-university competition in sports and games as recognized by the federation /AIU/ IOA /SGFI /Govt. of India. Or 45% in graduation with at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in-service candidates i.e. trained physical education Teacher/coaches). +PET||50||Rs. 7,000|
|MPEd||2 years||50% in BPEd or B.Sc. Health and Physical Education +PET||40||Rs. 7,500|
|PG Diploma||Yog Science||1 year||45% of Bachelor’s degree||100||Rs. 15,000|
For Ph.D. & M.Phil.
|Course Level||Course Name||Specialization||Duration||Eligibility||Seats||Fees|
|Research||M.Phil.||Computer Science||1.5 years||55% MCA/M.Tech in CSE/CE /IT/ECE / or M.Sc. in CS/IT/Software||10||Rs. 3,000 per semester|
|English||55% marks in M.A English||10|
|Ph.D.||Computer Science||55% marks in main subject at Master Degree Level or 50% marks at Master degree with at least three years ‘full time’ teaching experience in the concerned subject in recognized College(s)/University or 50% marks at the Master degree level in the subject and a professional 10 years’ experience from State /Central Service /Public Sector Undertaking or senior executive from Corporate & Autonomous bodies managerial / supervisory capacity (for executive category).||8||6000 per year|
|Management||10||6000 per year|
|English||1500 per year|
|Yog Science||1500 per year|
CRSU 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates to apply for CRSU 2024:
|Availability of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Application Form||November 2024|
CRSU 2024 Application Process
Candidates who want to apply can get the Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University 2024 application form through online mode on the official portal. The candidate has to follow the instruction listed below to fill the Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University 2024 application form easily.
Candidates should carefully check the details and follow the procedure.
- The application fees for PG admission through online mode is Rs.500 for general category and Rs.125 for SC/ PWD candidates of Haryana.
- The application fees for M.Phil. and Ph.D. is Rs.500 for general category, Rs.250 for backward classes and Rs.125 for SC/ PH/ Visually Handicapped.
- A candidate can apply for multiple courses through a single registration.
- The candidate can apply for admission by filling the form (free of cost) available at the UCIC Lab, Swami Vivekananda Academic Block, First Floor, University Campus.
- Please carry all the necessary documents/ photographs and further a notice board will be placed on the campus showing the merit of students selected.
- The candidate can also apply for admission in online mode by visiting the website www.crsu.ac.in and filling in the details.
- The candidate can deposit fees for the Online Admission Application either Online (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking) or through E-Challan.
- Information about fees confirmation, Application Form, Admit card, etc. will be available on the candidate’s login page. It shall not be sent by POST, so the candidate needs to log in regularly as the admit card shall be sent online just 24 hours before the scheduled exam date.
- The official website shall also put on the merit list of students and the selected candidates should carry the necessary documents and reach the department of verification.
If you have any other Questions related to CRSU 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.