Latest Applications Open 2023:
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Answer Key has been Released on 14th June 2023. National Testing Agency conducts CSIR UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) to recruit eligible candidates as Lecturers in the country under the faculty of Science & Technology.
This exam includes a total of 5 subjects in the field of Science & Technology i.e. Life Science, Earth & Planetary Science, Mathematical Science, Chemical Science & Physical Science. CSIR UGC NET exam consists of MCQ-type questions of 200 marks.
Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2023 only after reading all the guidelines mentioned on the official website. From this content, applicants will know the detailed information of CSIR UGC NET important dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Notification – Answer Key Released
Here we are Providing the complete Schedule of CSIR UGC NET 2023. Candidates can Check their Application, Admit Card, Exam, Result in Dates as mentioned below.
|Online Application Form Starts||10th March 2023|
|The last date for an online Application Form||17th April 2023|
|The correction window Starts from||19th April 2023|
|Correction window open till||25th April 2023|
|Admit Card||4th June 2023|
|Exam Date||6th, 7th, 8th June 2023|
|Publishing of Answer Key||14th June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of March 2023|
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The CSIR UGC NET Application Form has been available till 10th March 2023. Those candidates want to get an award for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.
They can apply in this test by filling the Application Form online mode. Candidates can fill the Application Form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- CSIR UGC NET 2023 Online Application Form has been released on 10th March 2023.
- CSIR UGC NET 2023 Online Application Form the last date is 17th April 2023.
- CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Correction has been started on 19th to 25th April 2023.
- First of all, candidates need to go on the official web page that is nta.nic.in.
- Before applying for CSIR UGC NET candidates are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates should fill in their personal & academic information carefully to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must upload their relevant documents through scanned copies only.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the Application Form & also note down to print the admit card before the exam the application number generated after applying.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Fee
- CSIR UGC NET Application started on the 10th March 2023.
- CSIR UGC NET Application the last date is the 17th April 2023.
- Candidates paying fees online mode can pay through debit/credit/net banking.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the Application Form of CSIR UGC NET; they must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before applying. The ineligible candidates cannot apply for this examination.
- The applicants must be qualified in M.Sc or an equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS / BS – 4 years / BE / B.Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS.
- For General and OBC-NCL candidates, a minimum of 55% marks and for SC / ST / physically and visually handicapped candidates, a minimum of 50% marks is required in this degree.
- Those enrolled for M.Sc or those who have completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or candidates enrolled in the Integrated MS-PhD program can apply as well.
- Such applicants need a minimum of 55% marks (for general and OBC-NCL) and 50% marks for SC / ST, physically and visually handicapped candidates.
- Those candidates will have a bachelor’s degree must be registered/enrolled for Ph.D./ Integrated Ph.D. program to be eligible for CSIR.
- Those who will be qualified for a Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the only Lectureship.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- For Junior Research Fellowship (NET), the maximum age of Candidates should be 28 years, which can be relaxed up to 5 years for SC / ST / Physically or Visually handicapped and female candidates and 3 years for OBC- Non-Creamy Layer candidates
- For Lectureship (NET), there is no upper age limit.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Exam Pattern
The Information related Exam Pattern will be Provided Below.
- Mode of Exam: The Exam will be done through Offline Mode (PPT).
- Duration of Exam: Applicants have to complete their exams in 3 hours and no extra time will be allotted under any circumstances.
- Types of Questions: The Question will be Asked in Multiple Choice questions format.
- Total Marks: The Exam Paper will be 200 Marks.
- Negative Marking: There is a 25% negative marking.
- Sessions: This examination will be conducted in two sessions.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Sesion wise Pattern
|Part||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||20 (15 Compulsory)||30|
|B||40 (35 compulsories)||70||3 Hours|
|C||60 (25 Compulsory)||100|
Session Timing & List of Subject
|Session Timings||Forenoon Session – 9 am to 12 pm (Life Science & Physical Science)
Afternoon Session – 2 pm to 5 pm ( Chemical Science, Earth Science & Mathematical Science)
|List of Subjects||Life Sciences
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Syllabus
|Chemical Science||Organic Chemistry, Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, interdisciplinary topics.|
|Earth Science||Earth & Solar System, Earth Materials, Ocean & Atmosphere, Interiors of Earth, Environmental Earth Science,|
|Life Sciences||Molecules & their Interaction, Cellular Organization, Fundamental Process, Cell Communication, Development Biology, System Physiology, Ecological Principles, Evolution.|
|Mathematical Science||Analysis, Linear Algebra, Complex Analysis, Topology, Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, Numeric Analysis,|
|Physical Science||Mathematical Method of Physics, Classical Mechanics, Electromagnetic Theory, Quantum Mechanics, Thermodynamics & Statistical Physics, Electronics & Experimental Methods,|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centre
CSIR UGC NET Preparation Tips
Those candidates who have applied for this examination; should have to follow up on the preparation tips mentioned below.
- Candidates must have to be well-planned with the use of exam patterns, syllabus, and previous year’s question papers.
- They should have to make the proper plan to study for the preparation of examination.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the CSIR UGC NET admit card from the official website. CSIR UGC NET Admit Card has been available on 4th June 2023. No Physical Admit Card will be sent to students through the post.
Candidates must not forget their Admit card on the day of the exam, otherwise, he/she shall not be allowed to seat in the exam.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2023
The answer key has been available on the official web page and applicants can calculate their marks as per their answer to questions asked in the examination. CSIR UGC NET 2023 Answer Key has been Available on 14th June 2023.
Applicants can download the answer key and they can submit their representation against the answer key in respect of all the subjects.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Exam Result
CSIR UGC NET Result will be declared on 2nd week of March 2023. CSIR UGC NET Result will be declared on the official website and the applicants can download the result provided in PDF format.
Candidate can view their result by providing their registration no on the official portal. They also can take a printout of it for future use.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Selection Procedure
The candidate’s Selection process will be done based on the performance in the CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam conducted by NTA. Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks scored in the Entrance Exam.
If you any query regarding CSIR UGC NET 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.