Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Combined Shiksha Shastri B.Ed Entrance Test (CSSET) is the national level entrance examination, which is conducted through Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. It is conducted every year to offer admission to the candidates.
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in the Bachelor of Education course; they can apply in the examination by filling the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
Here, from this article, applicants will get detailed information of CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure.
CSSET B.Ed 2023 Application Form – Releasing Soon
CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2023
Candidates appearing in the Bachelor of Education course can apply to the Combined Shiksha Shastri B.Ed Entrance Test by filling the application form. Based on eligibility criteria, candidates can apply, and all the candidates need to get the application form details mentioned below.
- CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form will be available through online mode.
- The application form will be available from 1st week of May to 3rd week of July 2023.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions carefully if they are going to fill the application form.
- All the instructions and examinations will be in the Sanskrit language only.
- In the application form, applicants should have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
- The incorrect and incomplete details may lead to cancel the application form for admission.
- The Application Form should be submitted by the candidates before the last date of submission.
- Applicants can make the payment of the application fee online as well as offline mode.
- Payment can be made through using debit/credit card or Net banking or offline through challan.
CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form for the CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be 20 as of October 1, 2023.
- Nationality: Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- Qualification: Candidates should have completed their Shastri Or B.A. (With Sanskrit), Or Vidwanmadhyama in 10+2+3 Scheme Or Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit)/ Vidwaduttama Or equivalent degree from any University or recognized examining body.
- Minimum Marks: They should be qualified with at least 50% marks in Shastri Or B.A. (With Sanskrit) Or Vidwanmadhyama.
- Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Person with Disability (PwD) categories must have obtained 45% marks in qualifying examinations.No age relaxation will be available for the candidates.
CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Dates 2023
The CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form Important dates have been mentioned below for the applicants, and those who are going to apply for this examination must have to check it.
Documents Required during Application Process
At the time of filling the application form, candidates should have to carry the required documents, and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply in CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam
Those candidates are aspiring and eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Education in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha.
They can apply in the examination by filling the application form for the CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam, and the candidates must have to fill the application form.
The filling procedure has mentioned below for the candidates.
- Primarily, candidates need to go on the official webpage of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha.
- Candidates need to click on the link application form provided under the link of the B.EdEntrance Examination.
- The application form link will be available for the candidates on the official website.
- Candidates should have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- They have to upload their passport-size dated latest Photograph and signature as per the prescribed format in the application form.
- After filling the application form, applicants should have to submit it and also take the printout of the application form for further use.
Candidates should have to know about the CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form through the article provided above. In the application form details, the applicants will know they are eligible or not, the procedure of filling the application form, and applying a schedule of the CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam.
If you have any other quires about CSSET B.Ed 2023 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.