Latest Applications Open 2024:
The CUCET 2024 Exam model includes the scoring system, the exam duration, the division of marks, the examination mode, etc. The common entrance test of the central universities (CUCET) is held once a year. It is a national entrance exam that involves 10 central universities each year.
Candidates can obtain admission to UG or Integrated, PG, and research programs. It is organized to offer admission to various courses offered by participating universities.
In this article, we mentioned the details of the CUCET 2024 Exam model.
CUCET 2024 Exam Pattern
Central University Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern is the most important thing for candidates to understand the question paper pattern, allowing candidates to take the examination. The applicants can check the CUCET exam pattern online for better preparation.
All participants must know about the exam pattern of CUCET to get an idea about the structure of the question paper. It will be very helpful for candidates to take the examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
CUCET 2024 Exam Pattern Details
The exam pattern of CUCET 2024 will be comprised in the following manner:
- Date of Examination: The written exam will be held in the last week of April 2024.
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Language: The questions will be asked in the English language.
- Duration of Exam: Each paper will be only 2 hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded the 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
For Integrated M.Tech, B.Tech, Integrated M.Sc, BBA, BA, etc (UGQP01):
- Parties: the review will consist of Part A and Part B. Each section will consist of 25 or more questions. A candidate is required to answer a set of “X” sections (75 questions).
- Part A: Will include 25 MCQ questions, including English, numerical interpretation of skills/data, analytical skills, reasoning, general aptitude, and general knowledge.
- Part B: a candidate must respond to sections I (Physics) and II (Chemistry). From Section III and Section IV, only one section, Mathematics (Section III) or Biology (Section IV) should be tried and answered. Suppose a candidate complies with the math and biology sections, the best of the three sections. In that case, that is, sections I, II, and III or IV, will be evaluated and considered for the results’ preparation.
For Integrated Master, MA, B.VOC, BPA, Diploma (UGQP02):
- Role: There will only be one test for this session.
- Number of questions: the questioned document will include
- 100 QCM of the following discipline. That is, English, numerical interpretation of skills/data, analytical skills, reasoning, general aptitude, and general knowledge.
For B.VOC (Interior design) (UGQP03):
- Parties: the aptitude test consists of a questionnaire of a maximum of 100 points consisting of two parts:
- Part A: 25 points; 30 minutes
- This document will contain objective questions according to the following table:
|Type||Number of Questions|
|Basic Mathematics (Geometry, Mensuration, percentage calculations, etc.)||10|
|Spatial Intelligence (paper folding, shapes, etc.)||10|
|General awareness (about interiors as seen in homes and surroundings)||5|
- Part B: 75 Marks; 1 hour and 30 minutes duration.
- This contains questions to test basic drawing skills, sense of aesthetics, lateral thinking, and the ability to articulate ideas.
Other Instructions Exam Pattern
- Applicants must try three sections with a combination of PCM/PCB. Candidates must ensure they have appeared in the respective subjects in 10 + 2 or an equivalent qualifying exam.
- For admission to integrated courses/B.Voc. /MBA /MCA /LLB or any other general course, only one document will be made that will include 100 multiple-choice questions. It will consist of English, reasoning, data interpretation / numerical skills, general knowledge, and analytical skills.
- Candidates must choose a correct answer and mark on the OMR sheet. If a candidate marks several entries on the OMR sheet for the same question, it will be considered an incorrect answer and receive a negative rating.
If you have any other queries regarding the CUCET 2024 Exam Pattern, you can write your queries in the comment box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.