Latest Applications Open 2024:
CUSAT CAT 2024 Application Form will be released in January 2024. The CUSAT 2024 (Cochin University of Science and Technology) has managed the CAT examination for the candidates, also known as the Common Admission Test. Those candidates aspiring to complete their UG, PG, and PhD programs can fill out the Application Form CAT online from the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology.
They have to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the Application Form, and candidates have to score qualified marks in the examination of CUSAT 2024 to get admission to their aspiring programs.
Through this article, the applicants can get detailed information on CUSAT 2024, including the CUSAT Application Form, application dates, the Procedure to fill out the Application Form, etc.
CUSAT 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
CUSAT 2024 Application Form
The CUSAT 2024 Application Form will be available in January 2024. Those candidates seeking admission to the UG, PG, and PhD programs can fill out the Application Form online from the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology.
The candidates must fill out the Application Form with correct and complete details. Candidates can apply till March 2024 without a late fee and March 2024 with a late fee.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee at the time of filling out the Application Form.
All candidates have to pay application fees as mentioned to register. Candidates can pay Application Form fees online mode as well as offline mode. Take a look at the below-provided details related to application fees.
- The fee will be paid through a Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates applying for PhD, M.Phil, Post-Doctoral, Diploma, or Certificate courses will deposit the fee at the concerned department as a DD.
- The DD will be made in favour of the Registrar, CUSAT, payable at SBI, CUSAT Campus Branch.
- The application fees for various categories are given below:
|For All Courses (Other than Post-Doctoral/Diploma/Certificate Courses)|
|Kerala SC/ST||Rs. 500/-|
|NRI/Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||Rs. 6,000/-|
|Note: All categories of Candidates opting for Dubai as the Test Centre have to pay Rs. 10,000|
|For Ph.D. and M.Phil Courses|
|For PDF, Diploma, Certificate Courses|
|For All Courses:|
|International Candidates/PIO||US $ 100/-|
CUSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will be able to appear for exams & admission to those who are eligible. The university will issue the CUSAT 2024 Application Form for eligible candidates to admit them into various courses through the exam.
All candidates are advised to satisfy the full eligibility criteria below to appear in the CUSAT 2024 entrance exam.
The CUSAT eligibility criteria details are given here:
- Indian Citizens/NRI/Foreign Citizens / PIO / OCI candidates can apply.
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass Plus Two or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with PCM subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% marks in Mathematics & 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- Relaxation: Candidates who belong to the SC/ST category of Kerala state should secure a minimum passing mark in the examination.
- Those who belong to the SEBC – NCL category of Kerala state get a 5% relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass B.Tech, equivalent, or AMIE/AMIETE in any branch.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with a minimum of 60% marks.
- GATE Score: Candidates have a valid GATE Scorecard.
CUSAT Application Form Dates 2024
The critical dates of the CUSAT Application Form are mentioned below for candidates who must check it.
|Beginning of the Online Registration||January 2024|
|Final Date to submit the application form||March 2024|
|Final Date of Registration along with the Late Fee||March 2024|
|Payment of the Application Fees||January – April 2024|
|Beginning of the Registration for MBA||January – April 2024|
|Beginning of the Registration for M. Tech||January – April 2024|
|Final Date to submit the Form for M. Tech with late fee||April 2024|
|Issuance and Receipt of applications for Diploma||January – April 2024|
|Issuance and Receipt of applications for Ph.D. and PDF programmes||January – April 2024|
|Release of the Admit cards||April – May 2024|
|Dates of the Exam||–|
|Release of the Answer Key|
|Release of the Results||June 2024|
|Beginning of the Counselling||To be Announced|
Procedure to Fill CUSAT 2024 Application Form
Following is the procedure to fill out the CUSAT 2024 Application Form, which is mentioned below for candidates, and they need to check it.
CUSAT 2024 Application Form can be filled in both online and offline mode. Candidates have to fill in all details accurately in the Application Form. To register easily, candidates must follow the steps to fill out the CUSAT 2024 Application Form.
Candidates have to fill in all the details mentioned below
|Personal Details||Candidate’s Name Candidate’s Date of birth Age of the candidate|
|Communication details||Email ID Confirm Email ID Mobile number|
|Secret question||Selecting a secret question Answer to a secret question|
|Category||Choose the category for online registration|
|Security question, answer, and security pin||Choose a security question and submit the answer. Type security pin|
Filling Application Form
The candidates must complete the CUSAT 2024 Application Form with correct and complete details and details.
|Personal details||Candidate’s name|
|Mother’s name and occupation|
|Father’s name and occupation|
|Candidate’s Date of birth|
|Candidate’s gender and nationality|
|Communication details||Permanent address, post office, district, state, and pin code.|
|Tick on the box provided if the communication address is the same as a permanent address or enter the communication address.|
|Phone number, mobile number, and email ID.|
|Others||If the candidate is a resident of Kerala or otherwise.|
|Annual family income|
CUSAT 2024 Application Fee
The candidates have to make the payment of the application fee, and the application fee is mentioned below.
|General category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates applying under NRI Quota||Rs. 6000/-|
If you have any queries regarding CUSAT 2024 Application Form, you can leave your query in the comment box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.