Latest Applications Open 2024:
DDUGU B.Sc Result 2023 has been Declared. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University was established in the year 1957 & is located in Gorakhpur in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The University has a campus spread over 300 acres with a well-planned teaching & residential campus. DDUGU has 425 affiliated colleges under its name.
DDUGU offers various courses in UG, PG and research Programs for the students under faculties of Arts, Commerce, Law, Science, Journalism, Library Science, Agriculture and Education. Admission to courses is based on the Entrance test conducted by the University.
DDUGU B.Sc Result 2023 – Declared
|Year of course||3 years|
|Location||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
DDUGU B.Sc Courses & Result 2023
DDUGU provides various B.Sc course
- Home Science
About B.Sc Courses
Bachelor of Science in Bachelor’s degree awarded for the UG course. Bachelor of Science is 3 years Under Graduate course. Students can opt for B.sc in different fields after completing the 12th.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Students can take their course in individual subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Minimum Eligibility is 0+2 from a recognized board or university.
- There is 6 Semester in this course.
- It can be pursued full time & part-time as well.
DDUGU 2023 Result
Candidates need to check the official website for the Result. To download the result, the candidate needs to click on the link given above & by entering their roll no & date of birth.
- The result will be declared according to the stream & date scheduled based by the University officials.
- Candidate needs to collect their results by hand from their college or university.
- No candidate will get the result by post.
- For any queries or detailed information, the candidate must visit the official website.
Important Point for Result
The result will be declared on the official website. Candidates need to have admitted card along with them to check the result.
The result can be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of their results.
- Candidates are requested to keep checking the official notification from time to time from the website
- Hard Copy of Result will get after 10 to 15 days in their respective College & University
How to Check & Download Result
Click on the link (given above).
- Candidate must Enter their Roll Number & other necessary information.
- Candidates can download displayed results in Pdf format.
- Candidates can take the printout of the downloaded result.
DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA GORAKHPUR UNIVERSITY
Civil Lines, Gorakhpur (U.P.) – 273009
Enquiry: +91-551-2201577, +91-551-2340363
For any other queries about DDUGU B.Sc Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.