Latest Applications Open 2023:
Delhi University Admission 2023 1st Allocation List for PG Course has been Released on 17th August 2023. Counselling for B.Tech Course has been Started on 5th July 2023. The CUET (UG) Examination was held on 21st May – 23rd June 2023. Delhi University conducts the Delhi University Entrance exam for candidates. Candidates will have to go through the university admission procedure for getting admission.
Candidates can apply for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate courses. The candidate should have CUCET and board exam marks for the UG course. For the PG course, candidates will have to give the DUET entrance exam.
The Delhi University entrance exam 2023 application would be online on the website. All the other information about the exam is given in the article below.
Delhi University Admission 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
Delhi University 2023 Counselling has been Started on 14th June 2023 through CSAS UG. Click to Check the Counselling Details.
Delhi University 2023 Quick Links
Delhi University 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||DU Exam|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy & Other Courses|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Dates||21st May – 23rd June 2023 CUET(UG)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
Delhi University 2023 Important Dates
Exam dates hold a lot of importance for candidates. It helps the candidate plan and prepares for the exam. The official website will notify all the dates and events related to the entrance exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The Delhi University 2023 dates are given below.
For UG courses
|Online Application Release||9th February 2023|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||30th March 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Fee||30th March 2023|
|Application Correction Window||1st – 3rd April 2023|
|Admit Card Window||–|
|Exam Dates of CUET(UG)||21st May – 23rd June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||–|
|Result Release||15th July 2023|
|Admission Start||3rd week of July 2023|
For PG Courses
|Online Registration begins||20th March 2023|
|Last Date for Registration||5th May 2023|
|Admit Card Release||May 2023|
|DUET PG Exam||5th – 12th June 2023|
|Result Release||July 2023|
|Group Discussion/Interview||July 2023|
|1st Allotment List Release||July 2023|
|Document Verification||Last week of July 2023|
|Classes Begin||September 2023|
Delhi University 2023 Application Form
The application form for Delhi University 2023 would be released on the official website only. All the candidates are advised that they fill the application form with the correct information correctly. Read the instructions carefully.
It is the first step the candidates must take to give the exam. All the other important information about the application form for Delhi University 2023 is given below.
- The Delhi University 2023 application forms will be released on the official website.
- The start date to submit the application form for UG and PG courses is 1st week of April 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form for UG is in the 3rd week of May 2023; the PG course is in the 2nd week of June 2023.
- One candidate should fill out one application form.
- Upload all the documents as they are mentioned in the form.
- Read all the instructions on the application form very carefully.
- Correctly fill in the information on the application form.
- Candidate’s information such as Name, Date of birth, etc to be filled correctly and without any mistakes.
- Note your registration number, User ID, and Password for further use.
- Printout the application form
- No candidate has to send a hard copy of the form.
Delhi University 2023 Application Fee
The application fee is a crucial step a candidate has to follow. The candidates who would have filled out the application form are also required to pay some application fees. If the candidate does not pay the application fee they will not be allowed to give the exam.
The application fee is set by the exam conducting authority and it is mandatory to pay the application fee. The Delhi University 2023 application fee is given below.
For UG Course
- For Indian General and Unreserved Candidates: INR 650/-
- For General/EWS/OBC-NCL: INR 600/-
- For SC/ST: INR 550/-
- For International Candidates: INR 3000/-
For PG Course
- For General/OBC: INR 750 /-
- For SC/ST category: INR 300/-
Delhi University 2023 Application Form Correction
The application form for Delhi University 2023 would be released online on the website. The exam authorities would give the candidates the application form correction facility.
The official website would release all the information about the application form correction. But the candidates are advised to complete the application form with concentration and correctly.
Delhi University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria are set by the exam conducting authority. Every candidate appearing for the exam has to follow the eligibility criteria. It is compulsory for everyone. If you do not follow the criteria, you will not be allowed to give the exam.
Candidates are advised to review the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The Delhi University Eligibility criteria are given below.
For UG courses
- All the departments under Delhi University except the ones offering inter-disciplinary or professional keep 50% of the quota for direct admission.
- The admission to the rest of the seats available will be decided on the entrance exam process and the personal interview.
No minimum age is set by the examination cell for admission into courses except for the courses like Medical Council of India and Bar Council of India and more.
- M.Sc. (Botany): Candidates must have a B.Sc. (Hons) Botany degree from Delhi University with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- M.Sc. (Zoology): The candidate must have a B.Sc. (Hons) in Zoology/Applied Zoology from Delhi University with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry): in B.Sc. (Hons) A chemistry degree from Delhi University with a minimum of 60% Marks in the Main required Subjects.
- M.Sc. (Geology): Degree in B.Sc. (Hons) Geology From Delhi University with a minimum requirement of 60% marks in the main required subjects. 5% Relaxation will be allotted to SC/ST/PwD candidates for the abovementioned courses. The admission process for M.SC will be based on the Graduation Marks and Entrance Test.
- M.Sc. (informatics): Degree in BE/BSC/B. Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a state-recognized University can do.
Faculty of Commerce
- M.A (Hons) Economics: The candidate should have a degree in the required subjects in the qualifying examination from Delhi University or any other state-affiliated university. For the general category students, the percentage would be 50% minimum. For the OBC and PWD candidates, it would be 45%.
- M.Com :(Admission here will decide based on the graduation Percentage) Candidate must have done under graduation in the concerned qualifying examination from DU with 65 %( which may differ under some circumstances) for General Category. It is 58.5 % for OBC candidates and 60% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD.
- Admission, when going through the entrance exam process, the Candidate must have passed graduation in the required subjects in the qualifying examination from Delhi University or any other state-affiliated University. The percentage required for general candidates will be 50 % and 45% for the OBC candidates. It will be 45% for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Faculty of Arts
- M.A. Buddhist: The candidate must have a degree in any discipline from Delhi University with a minimum of 40% marks.
- M.A Applied Psychology: Candidate must have possessed a degree in BA (Hons) with Applied Psychology from Delhi University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- M.A French/German/Italian/Hispanic : (For this course admission will be based on the Graduation Percentage). Graduation from any discipline with a minimum percentage of 40 %( which may differ under some circumstances) from Delhi University or any other state-affiliated University. (Admission when the candidate sits in the entrance examination)
- Graduation is a particular subject with a percentage of a minimum of 40% marks from Delhi University or any other state-recognized University.
- M.A English: (Admission on Basis of Graduation Percentage) Candidate must have possessed a BA (Hons) degree with 60% minimum marks for the general category students. It is 54% Marks for the OBC/SC/ST/PWD students from Delhi or any other state-affiliated university.
- (Admission when the candidate appears in the entrance examination): Candidate must have a degree of BA (Hons) with a minimum percentage of 45 %( which may differ under some circumstances) for the general category candidates and40 %(which may differ under some circumstances) for the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD from DU or any other state-affiliated university
- M.A Psychology: The Candidate must have passed BA (psychology) with a minimum of 60% Marks from Delhi University for seeking direct admission.
- M.A Sanskrit: (For this course admission will decide based on Graduation Percentage) Candidate must have a degree in BA (Hons) Sanskrit with a minimum of 60 %( which may differ under some circumstances) from Delhi University. (Admission when gone through the process of entrance exam): BA (Hons) degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks from Delhi University or any other state-affiliated University.
- M.A Psychology: The Candidate must have passed BA (psychology) with a minimum of 60% Marks from Delhi University for seeking direct admission.
- M.A Punjabi: Candidate must have a degree in BA in any of the subjects with a minimum of 40% from Delhi University or any other state-recognized University.
Faculty of Law
- L.L.M: Candidate must have passed 3 years/ 5 Year LLB with a minimum percentage of 50% for General and 45% for OBC/SC/ST/PWD Candidate. They will get selected based on the L.L.M Entrance Test.
Delhi University 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern contains all the information that is needed by a candidate. A candidate who will be preparing for the exam should not miss out on the exam patterns. It has information like exam duration, marking scheme and much more.
The exam pattern will help you with exam preparation. You can see the Delhi University 2023 exam pattern below.
- Mode: Online Mode
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Medium: English language only
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks would be allotted for every correct answer
- Negative marking: -1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer
Delhi University 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is very important for any candidate who would be appearing in the exam. As the courses are different at Delhi University, their syllabus would be different as well. The candidates would need to study the subject in the 12th class for UG CUET exam preparation.
The candidates who will give the DUET exam will need to study the syllabus of the subjects they will opt for in their PG. The syllabus will also be notified on the official website as well.
Delhi University 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparation Tips are the best ways from which you can prepare for the exam. Preparation tips are very helpful. Preparing for the exam is not an easy task but the tips given below will surely help you.
You can see the Delhi University 2023 Preparation tips below.
- Firstly, make a timetable to sort out your syllabus.
- Prepare from the best books for the exam.
- Solve mock test papers and sample papers.
- See answer keys from the previous year’s exam.
- Go through previous years’ question papers.
- Make sure you leave some time for revision.
- Do not forget the exam pattern of the exam.
- Make sure you read out every preparation tip to ace the exam.
- You should stay calm and composed while preparing for the exam.
- Do not overburden yourself, allow yourself some time as well.
- Give your exam with calmness and confidence.
Delhi University 2023 Books
Books are the best ways from which you can prepare for the exam. The exam will not be easy so make sure you prepare from the best books. There are other sources from which you can prepare for the exam.
You can see the Delhi University 2023 books given below. You can buy these books online or from a bookstore near you.
- Solid State MCQ EBook
- Redox Reaction MCQ EBook
- Periodic Table MCQ EBook
- Organic Compound Containing Nitrogen MCQ Ebook
- Molecular Structure MCQ EBook
- Haloalkenes & Haloalkynes MCQ EBook
- Chemical Bonding MCQ EBook
- Atomic Structure MCQ EBook
- Acid-Base Concept MCQ EBook
- Class 12th Physics MCQ EBook For Work Power & Energy In PDF
- Electromagnetic Waves MCQ EBook
- Class 12th Physics MCQ EBook For Wave Optics In PDF
- Thermodynamics MCQ EBook
- Rotation Of A Rigid Body Physics MCQ EBook
- Ray Optics And Optical Instruments MCQ EBook
- Property Of Bulk Matter MCQ EBook
- Motion in 2 Dimensions
- Mechanism Of Solid & Fluid MCQ EBook
- Magnetism In Matter MCQ EBook
- Linear Momentum & Collision MCQ EBook
- Law Of Motions MCQ EBook
- Kinematics MCQ EBook
- Heat & Thermodynamics MCQ EBook
- Gravitation MCQ EBook
- Behaviour Of Perfect Gas And Kinetic Theory MCQ EBook
- Atom & Nuclei MCQ EBook
- Self Study Guide for LLB by Arihant Experts
- Guide for BBA/BBS/BBM 2019 by Arihant Experts
- Delhi University BMS Guide by Arihant Experts
- Delhi University MA Economics by Arihant Experts
- Delhi University MA English Guide 2019 by Arihant Experts
- Delhi University MCom Honours Guide by Arihant Experts
- Delhi University BEd JEE by Arihant Experts
- Delhi University BElEd Common Entrance Exam by Arihant Experts
- Delhi Vishwavidyalaya BEd Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha by Arihant Experts
- Delhi University MA Political Science Entrance Examination by RPH Editorial Board
- Delhi University Financial Accounting by DK Goel
Delhi University 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who would have the application form and paid their application fee would be getting their admit card. If the candidate has not felt their application form or paid the application fee they will not get access to their admit card.
Admit cards for Delhi University 2023 would be released online on the official website. Candidates can access the almond card by using their login details to login into their respective ID. After the candidate has downloaded admit card they are supposed to take a printout of it.
All the candidates must carry their admit card and a valid ID proof to the examination centre. If any candidate does not have the admit card with them they will not be allowed to give the examination in any case. And even after the exam is over the candidate has to keep the admit card safe because it would be required during the admission procedure.
Delhi University 2023 Answer Key
The answer key for the university 2023 would be released after the examination. The answer key would be released online on the official website only. Candidates would require their admission roll number and date of birth to access the answer key.
After the answer key is released the candidate with also get the option to challenge the answer keys the face any problem. The purpose of the answer key is so that the candidates can check their answers from the answer key and match them.
Delhi University 2023 Result
The result for 10 University 2023 would be released online on the official website only. After the result is declared the merit list would be prepared according to it.
Candidates, can I get access to their results after login into their IDS on the official website? It is advised that the candidate take a printout of the result after they have downloaded it.
Delhi University 2023 Merit List
The merit list for Delhi University 2023 would be released after the result is announced online. The merit list would be prepared for the exams which will not have entrance and the candidates would be selected based on the month that they would score in the qualifying exam.
Delhi University 2023 Cut Off
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that the candidate has to Scott to be qualifying the examination. The cut-off would be released by the exam conducting authority. The cutoff would be released online on the official website.
The cutoff list would be prepared separately first separate courses. Different factors would be determining the cut-off like the number of seats available, the number of candidates appearing for the examination, marks secured in the entrance exam or 12th class, etc.
Delhi University 2023 Admission/Counselling
The admissions for Delhi University 2023 would be based on CUET and DUET exams. Would also be a waste of the merit list that would be released by the exam conducting authority. Delhi University would be conducting counseling sessions for the admissions of candidates.
The candidate would be shortlisted through the merit list and would be invited for the counseling session. Dost shortlisted candidates would have to carry some documents with them for verification.
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Class mark sheet and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Valid ID proof, etc.
Question:- The application form for Delhi University 2023 would be released online or offline?
Ans- The application form for Delhi University 2023 entrance would be released online.
Question:- What would be the medium for Delhi University 2023 entrance exam?
Ans- The medium for Delhi University 2023 entrance exam would be English.
Question:- Delhi University 2023 entrance exam would be asked how much time duration?
Ans- Delhi University 2023 entrance exam would be of 3 hours.
Question:- Will we get an application correction facility?
Ans- The application correction facility would be provided to the candidate.
Question:- What kind of questions would be asked in the Delhi University 2023 exam?
Ans- MCQs would be asked in the entrance exam.
If you have any other quires about Delhi University Admission 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.