Latest Applications Open 2024:
Delhi University 2024 (DU) Counselling will be done online mode at the official website of the DU. The University of Delhi will provide admission in various UG/PG and other Engineering, Law, and Management courses based on the qualifying examination’s entrance exam or merit list. The candidates who appeared in the Exam can check the DU Counselling Schedule and Counselling Process.
Every year, candidates appear for the Delhi University Entrance Test. Those who qualify for the DU Entrance Exam will be invited for the counselling procedure.
The counselling process will be based on the rank in the entrance test and the availability of seats. Admission to UG/PG/LLB courses will be provided after counselling.
Important Dates for Delhi University Counselling 2024:
|First admission list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment
|3rd week of July 2024
|Second admission list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment
|4th week of July 2024
|Third admission list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment
|July to August 2024
Delhi University Admission Procedure 2024:
- Delhi University will offer Admissions for many different courses will be offered based on the Merit List.
- The Merit List will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the Entrance Exam or Qualifying Examination.
- DU UG Counselling & DU PG Counselling will be conducted through offline mode.
- The Authority of Counselling will release the list of candidates selected for counselling.
- The selected candidates must appear for interviews or group discussion rounds per the course.
Counselling Procedure for Delhi University 2024:
- The University will release the Merit list or DU cutoff for Based Courses for Providing Admissions.
- The List or Cutoff can be viewed through the website.
- Candidates need to register themselves for counselling procedures.
- After registration, candidates must complete the application and choices for Colleges and Courses.
- Then, after filling in the choices, candidates need to lock the choices.
- The candidates will get the notification for the document verification process and attend the Document Verification Process along with the required documents in original at the specified date and time.
- After the document verification process, the candidates will be called for the Counselling Rounds.
- Candidates have to report for the counselling procedure to the notified venue and date.
- The candidates need to carry the required documents and fees at the time of reporting.
- If the candidate fails to produce the documents, they cannot participate in the counselling procedure.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates based on filled choices, rank, and seat availability.
- After seat allotment, candidates must report to the allotted college and pay the notified admission fee.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Rank card & admit card of the entrance exam.
- Caste certificate (if required).
- Graduation certificates (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Admission Slip.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
For any other queries about DU Counselling 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.