DET Odisha Result 2018 will be declared on 28th June 2018 (LE) & 30th June 2018 (1st Year) via online mode. For admission to various Diploma Courses for the Academic year 2018-19, the candidate has to apply through ONLINE mode only and make payment of application fee (Non-Refundable) amounting to (i) Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) for SC/ST/PC/FEMALE candidates, (ii) Rs.250/-(Rupees Two Hundred and fifty) for Male candidates only through ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Challan at any Branch of AXIS Bank.
There will be no entrance exam organized for admission into diploma courses in the field of engineering/technology/non-engineering in Odisha state. The merit list will be announced after a few weeks of the document verification. An applicant can view the DET Odisha result through online mode. On the basis of the merit list, the counseling process will begin. An applicant has to apply for the counseling procedure to confirm their seat.
In this article we show you about Procedure to Check the Result, Eligibility for Admission to First Semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology, DET Odisha Result and Merit List, How to Download Odisha DET Exam Hall Ticket, Courses at a Glance. An applicant can check this article to know complete information about DET Odisha Online Application Form.DET Odisha Rank Card 2018 will be announced through online mode on 28th June 2018 (LE) & 30th June 2018 (1st Year).
Procedure to Check the Result
- The candidates want to first visit the official website
- Click On the Result Link
- Select the Name or Applicants Number
- If the applicants selected the Name then enter the Name, Name of Parents/Guardian & Date of Birth.
- If the applicants selected the Application Number then enter the Application Number & Date of Birth.
- After done with the above information, Click on the Submit Button.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it & take printouts of the result for further use.
Eligibility for Admission to First Semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Must have secured the minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English, Math and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- For first-semester drilling and mining courses, the minimum age of 16 years is required for applying.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
DET Odisha Result and Merit List
An applicant can view the DET Odisha result through online mode. An applicant can check the Odisha DET Result by selecting the option of name or application number. The merit list will be considered for admission into the diploma program. The conducting body also releases DET Odisha Rank Card after a few days of the merit list publication.
Separate merit list for all candidates shall be drawn on the basis of marks secured by a candidate in the qualifying examination.
- One “General Merit List” for all candidates seeking admission to Diploma Engineering/Technology courses.
- In addition, separate Merit lists will also be drawn for applicants qualifying under each of the reservation categories.
- Similarly, a merit list will be drawn for lateral admission category for ITI / +2 Vocational applicants.
- A merit list will be drawn for Lateral Admission for +2 Science with PCM as stated above.
- Separate merit list of all qualifying candidates for Non-Engineering courses shall be drawn.
- Separate merit list of all qualifying candidates for Film & TV courses shall be drawn by giving additional weight
Separate merit list will be drawn for outside State Applicants to take admission in 1st-semester diploma Engineering / Non- Engineering courses. 15% seats are reserved for Z-Domicile applicants effective from 2010-11 as approved vide G.O. No.IXTTI-8/2009/ 4624/I, Dt.26.03.2010, which is applicable to Private Polytechnics/ Engineering Schools only.
The Z domicile applicants who have prosecuted their study for the qualifying examination in an Institution having approval from the competent authority are allowed for admission to 3rd Semester LE courses. A separate merit list shall be drawn for such Z-Domicile applicants and they will be allowed to take admission in the remaining vacant seats, if any, after the state merit list is fully exhausted.
Separate merit list for admission to 1st-semester Engineering/ Non-Engineering courses will be drawn for L candidates for admission to seats reserved for them. However, they will also be included in the merit list of Z applicants.
The L domicile applicants having the eligibility criteria mentioned above at b) (ii) will be included in the merit list of Z applicants for admission to 3rd semester LE courses.
How to Download Odisha DET Exam Hall Ticket
- Go to Official Website www.dtetorissa.gov.in.
- Enter the required details
- Click submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and use it at Exam Center Entrance.
Courses at a Glance
|Course||No. of seat||Duration||Entry Qualification|
|Cinematography||20||3 Years||10+2 Science from any State Board/ ICSE/ CBSE or equivalent declared by CHSE, Odisha with minimum 35% marks in aggregate|
|Sound & TV Engineering||20||3 Years|
|Film & Video Editing||20||3 Years||10+2 Science/ Arts/ Commerce from any State Board/ ICSE/ CBSE or equivalent declared by CHSE, Odisha with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.|
|Age limit – 16 to 28 years as from the current year. For SC/ST candidate’s upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.|
Merit List Preparation (% of Marks rounded up to 2 decimal points)
For Diploma in Engineering/Technology (1st Year):
The candidates, those who have the same qualification in the qualification exam, the candidates with a higher percentage of points in mathematics will be considered in a higher rank. If the candidates have the same percentage of points in mathematics, then the candidates who have a higher percentage of points in science will be considered in a higher rank. In the case that candidates have the same percentage in science, candidates with a higher percentage of English degrees will be classified as the best. If the candidates have the same percentage in English, then the main candidate will be considered in a higher rank.
For Diploma in Engineering (2nd Year):
The merit list will be prepared separately for ITI, professional candidates and scientists.
For ITI candidates: candidates, they have the same qualification in the qualification exam, and then candidates with a higher percentage of points in the theory of trade will be placed in a higher rank. The candidates achieve the same percentage of points in the theory of trade, then the candidates of advanced age place in a higher rank.
For science with successful PCM candidates: candidates have the same qualifications in the qualification exam, so candidates with a higher percentage of points in physics will be considered in the higher grade. For candidates who achieve an equal percentage of points in physics, candidates with a higher percentage of points in chemistry will be considered in the higher grade. If candidates have the same percentage of grades in chemistry, candidates with a higher percentage of points in mathematics will be classified as higher. For candidates with the same percentage points in mathematics, seniors will be placed in a higher rank.