Latest Applications Open 2024:
DPU AIBTCET 2024 Application Form has been Released on 14th February 2024. The DPU AIBTCET is the university-level entrance examination, which is conducted through Dr. DY Patil University, Pune. The AIBTCET is completely known as the All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test.
This test is conducted to provide admission to the applicants in B.Tech Medical Biotechnology, B.Tech Biotechnology, and M.Tech (Integrated) Biotechnology Programs. Those candidates who are interested and eligible to get admission in these programs from the participating colleges of this university can fill out the Application Form in both online and offline mode.
From this article, applicants will know detailed information of DPU AIBTCET Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
DPU AIBTCET 2024 Notification – Application Out
DPU AIBTCET Important Dates 2024
There is an important schedule of DPU AIBTCET provided below for the candidates, who are going to apply for this test.
|Last Date of Application Form
|14th Febuary 2024
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
|Release of Answer Key
|To be Announced
|for DPU AIBTCET: Answer Key
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
|Classes will start
|To be Announced
DPU AIBTCET Application Form 2024
The DPU AIBTCET 2024 Application Form has been Released on 14th February 2024. Those applicants are wishing to get admission to B.Tech Medical Biotechnology, B.Tech Biotechnology, and M.Tech (Integrated) Biotechnology Program, can apply for this test by filling out the Application Form and the steps of filling application form mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- First of all, candidates should have to go on the official webpage of Dr. DY Patil University, Pune.
- Applicants have to click on the link of Apply Now and fill in all the required details to get LoginID along with the password on their email id.
- The applicants have to use their login email and password to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- They should have to upload their scanned required documents in the application form and make the payment of the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, applicants have to submit the application form and also take the printout of it for future use.
|Entrance Test Fees
|With late Fees
DPU AIBTCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form and the eligibility criteria are
- Nationality: Applicants must belong to Indian Citizenship.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should minimum of 17 years or before December 31, 2024 (born before January 1, 2001)
- Qualification: They should be qualified in Std. XII or equivalent examination of any board in India or abroad, with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Life Sciences.
- Applicants should be passed in the same examination with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology took together (40% for the Reserved Category candidates).
DPU AIBTCET Exam Pattern
The applicants should have to prefer the exam pattern for the better preparation of the examination and through exam pattern; applicants will know the complete structure of question paper.
|Mode of AIBTCET 2024
|The medium of AIBTCET 2024
|Duration of AIBTCET 2024
|1 hour 30 minutes
|Type of Questions
|Objective Multiple choice questions
|Number of questions
|Marks for each correct answer
|Physics : 25 Questions Chemistry : 25 Questions Botany : 25 Questions Zoology : 25 Questions
DPU AIBTCET Syllabus
The applicants must have to prefer syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for the preparation of the examination and the syllabuses are
There is a total of 25 questions will be asked from this syllabus and applicants need to identify important topics as questions are framed to test candidates’ understanding of basic concepts. Every correct answer will be rewarded 1 mark.
There are only 25 questions that will be asked to test candidates’ knowledge of different concepts and topics in Chemistry. It is relatively difficult to identify important topics in Chemistry as all the headers appear important
Biology (Botany & Zoology)
There are50 questions from this syllabus and the anatomy and physiology of plants and animals are interesting. The questions will be about identifying the phylum, genre of plants and animals.
DPU AIBTCET Preparation Tips
For better preparation for the examination, applicants have to follow these preparation tips mentioned below.
- The applicants have to make short notes of all the important topics.
- They have to solve the sample papers of this test for the practice of completing under schedule.
- They have to join test series with any renowned institute and do online test series every day.
DPU AIBTCET Admit Card 2024
On the official website of Dr. DY Patil University, Pune, the DPU AIBTCET Admit Card will issue to the candidates before two weeks of examination.
Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the admit card by using the required details.
DPU AIBTCET Result 2024
Those applicants have appeared in this entrance examination, they can check their name mentioned in the merit list and they will be shortlisted in the merit list based on total marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology took together. Applicants shortlisted in the merit list will call out for counseling procedures.
DPU AIBTCET Admission Procedure 2024
Those applicants who have given the DPU AIBTCET and are qualified in this test and selected in the merit list will call out for admission.
Candidates should have to report at Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune on the provided schedule.
The applicants have to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed in the ‘List of Documents’ on the Vidyapeeth website at the time of reporting.
As per the availability and merit of the seat of the candidates, the admission will be provided to them and after confirming the admission, they have to pay the entire amount of fees of their appeared course.
If you have any other questions about DPU AIBTCET 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.