Latest Applications Open 2023:
Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland conducts the entrance examinations known as Nagaland State Entrance Examinations (NSEE) and Diploma Entrance Examination (DEE). Nagaland State Entrance Examinations are conducted to offer admission to the candidates in Agriculture & Allied/Paramedical Degree Courses.
Diploma Entrance Examination is organized to offer admission to the candidates in diploma courses. Based on marks obtained in these examinations, admission will be provided to the candidates. The applicants can fill the application form through online and offline mode as well.
Here, through this article, applicants will get the detailed information of DTE Nagaland Application Form Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure.
DTE Nagaland Application Form 2023
Those candidates are interested and eligible to get admission in diploma courses and Agriculture & Allied/Paramedical Degree Courses; they can apply in the examinations of DTE Nagaland by filling the application form through offline mode. The application form filling procedure is mentioned below for the candidates.
- The DTE Nagaland Application Form can be filled and submitted through offline mode.
- From the 1st week of March to the 1st week of April, the application form will be available for the candidates.
- The application form should be filled after reading the instructions carefully which will be provided on the webpage.
- Candidates should have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- Incomplete and incorrect details may lead to being a rejection of the application form.
- On or before the last date of submission, candidates should have to submit the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fees online as well as offline mode.
- They can pay through net banking and the details of it are
Account Number – 39210279019
IFSC Code – SBIN0016933
Branch – SBI, Capital Complex, New Sectt. Road, Kohima
DTE Nagaland Eligibility Criteria 2023
It is mandatory for all the candidates; who are applying to check their eligibility criteria for DTE Nagaland and the details mentioned below.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply in this test.
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Qualification: The applicants must be qualified in HSLC / 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from any Board / University recognized by the Government of India in all the subjects.
- Minimum Marks: They should be qualified with a minimum of 50% marks in HSLC / 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
- Relaxation: Candidates belonging to ST/SC category can be selected through qualifying 40% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing and awaiting HSLC/ 10+2/ equivalent Examination can also apply for an examination.
DTE Nagaland Application Dates 2023
The DTE Nagaland Important Dates are mentioned below for the candidates, those are wishing to get admission in agricultural and technical courses at the institutes of Nagaland.
Documents Required during Application Process
The applicants must have these required documents while applying for DTE Nagaland and the documents are
- Recent Passport size photographs 3 nos.
- HSLC Admit Card
- HSSLC Admit Card
- HSSLC Mark Sheet
- ST Certificate
- Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland Certificate
- Backward Tribe Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply in DTE Nagaland
DTE Nagaland Application Form will be available on the official website. Those candidates are wishing to get admission in the technical and agricultural courses; can fill the application form online mode. Candidates can also fill the application form through offline mode by downloading the application form.
- Candidates must have to go on the official webpage of the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland.
- The downloading link of the exam application form will be available for the candidates and in which exam, candidates want to apply to have to click on it.
- Applicants should be downloaded by the candidates and take the print out of it to fill through offline mode.
- They should have to fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form.
- After filling all the required details in the application form, candidates have to affix 3 copies of the recent passport size photograph with a name written on the back of the photographs one of which is to be pasted on the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form and pay the amount of Rs. 200/- (two hundred) only in cash should be paid along with the filled up application form.
In the article above, the DTE Nagaland Application Form available for the candidates, those are wishing to get admission to the courses of DTE Nagaland. The whole details provided in this article about the application form will be proved helpful for the candidates. They will get to know about how to apply, eligibility criteria, and applying schedule by keeping updates.
If you have any other queries about DTE Nagaland 2023 Application Form, you can leave our question below in the comment box.