Latest Applications Open 2023:
DTU 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. DTU stands for Delhi Technological University before being identified as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is included in the top universities in India.
The State University offers B.Tech, B.Des., M.Tech, MBA, and PhD programs in various fields. In the year 2017-18, it has recognized its new grounds in East Delhi by the name of the University School of Management & Entrepreneurship (USME) which extends BA (H) Economics and BBA courses.
Candidates can check here the Delhi Technological University 2024 includes the Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, and How to Apply.
DTU 2024 Application – Released soon
DTU 2024 Application Form
Candidates who want admission have to fill Delhi Technological University 2024 application on the official website. To complete the process of registration, it is very mandatory for every candidate to know everything about the application form filling procedure.
- DTU 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
Aspirants will be required to follow the below-listed steps to decide on PhD provided by DTU:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Firstly, candidates need to download the application form from the official website of DTU.
- In the application form, candidates have to fill all the details carefully.
- In the application form, candidates have to attach a passport-size photograph and signature.
- The application form filled by candidates is expected submitted to the university accompanied by a demand draft of Rs 1000 on or before the remaining date of receiving the completed application form.
- The Demand Draft can be obtained in aid of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University”. owing at “Delhi”.
DTU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to check complete criteria to apply for Delhi Technological University 2024 exam & admission. Often candidates fail to know criteria that affect them at the time of taking admission into different courses. Candidates have to fulfill all requirements of eligibility criteria to apply in University.
Check Delhi Technological University 2024 eligibility criteria of various criteria:
|Qualifying examination of the student||10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized school within National Capital Territory of Delhi|
|Required pass percentage to sit for DTU 2024||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry (passing each subject separately)|
Passing in English as a core/ elective subject.
|JEE Main 2024 qualifications||At least 60% marks|
|The age limit of the candidate||17- 25 years of age during admission.|
Delhi Technological University 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Important Dates to apply for Delhi Technological University 2024
|Availability of Application Form||February 2024||March 2024|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||March 2024||April 2024|
DTU 2024 Application Process
Candidates can apply for Delhi Technological University 2024 application form through offline mode. By purchasing, candidates can fill the offline application form, from the office of the University. Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to successfully fill Delhi Technological University Application Form 2024.
- Candidates can submit application form through online mode only, for admissions.
- Aspirants can pay the application fee by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/E-Challan. In the case of E-Challan, the application fee can be paid in any branch of Indian Bank.
|Faculties at DTU offering the programs||Fee|
|Faculty of Engineering||Rs.1200/-|
|Faculty of Management Studies|
For Foreign Nationals through DASA
- The admission procedure is the same as other students. The aspirants will need to attend a convocation as a part of their application process. A blank file containing guidelines etc. will be handed over to the student. Students shall enclose and tag all required documents in the strict order of the list in the file. The candidates are needed to Self-attest all photocopies indicating the name in CAPITAL ENGLISH letters and put a date.
- Application Fee: US$ 300/-
- Document Enclosures
- Provisional Admission Letter issued by the DASA, MNIT, JAIPUR, -original.
- Details and proof of fee payment – In case of payment by SWIFT transfer, the complete details should be attached to the printed application form.
- The hard copy of the online application form submitted at the time of online registration, duly signed by the candidate and parent/ guardian – original. Page 3 of 8 REPORTING INSTRUCTIONS DASA 2015
- Recent passport size photograph (3.5 cm x3.5 cm) to be affixed in space provided in the printed application form, preferably the same as the photo uploaded in the application portal.
- Copy of candidate’s Passport (Nationals of Nepal who does not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted*).
- Copy of proof for date of birth (Secondary Education Board/ University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities).
- Copy of Mark Sheets of 10th, 11th, and 12th, (or) Equivalent examination.
- Copy of certificate from School authorities (in the format given in Appendix – II of DASA 2015 brochure on the school’s letterhead) as proof of completion of 11th and 12th Standard or equivalent.
- Foreign candidates can also apply for admission under the general category at JMI. However, if foreign candidates avail admission as general candidates, they need to participate in the admission process as mentioned for general category students.
For Ph.D.: Follow the below-listed steps to apply for Ph.D. offered by DTU.
- Download the application form from the official website of DTU.
- The duly filled application form be submitted to the university along with a demand draft of INR 1000 on or before the last date of receipt of the completed application form.
Note: The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University”. Payable at “Delhi”.
If you have any other Questions related to DTU 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.