Latest Applications Open 2023:
DTU LEET 2024 will be conducted in the month of July 2024, the Delhi Technical University offers the B. Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2024 at DTU B. Tech Lateral Entry Courses is a continuation of technical expertise undertaken after the completion of Diploma Courses and offers the opportunity to Diploma Holders to obtain the B. Tech Degree in Engineering.
Candidates applying for the DTU LEET exam 2024 will need the syllabus for preparation of the exam, the interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form through online mode. The Syllabus of the exam will be based on the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
DTU LEET 2024 Syllabus
Delhi Technological University is formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering it is one of the famous universities (government) which is in New Delhi. It is also one of the oldest engineering universities in India.
The academic year commencing from 2024, DTU will admit the eligible candidates for engineering courses (UG) on the basis of the scores of JEE Main 2024.
It is important for all the interested candidates to know about the Syllabus of JEE Main 2024 to get good marks in the exam and get admission in Delhi Technological University.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
DTU LEET 2024 Syllabus for Physics
- Units and measurements, Kinematics,
- Law of Motion,
- Energy and Power,
- The motion of system of particles,
- Properties of bulk matters,
- Kinetic theory of gases,
- Oscillations and waves,
- Current and Electricity,
- Nuclear physics.
DTU LEET 2024 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Basic concepts of Chemistry,
- Structure of atom,
- Classification of elements,
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure,
- States of matter,
- Chemical thermodynamics,
- Redox reaction,
- Hydrocarbon, solid
- Chemical kinetics,
- Organic compound and structures
DTU LEET 2024 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number theory,
- Sets and functions,
- Basics of algebra,
- Matrices and determinants,
- Coordinate geometry Arithmetic,
- Mathematical Reasoning,
- Statistics and Probability,
- Limits, derivatives, integrals, vectors.
DTU LEET 2024 Exam Pattern
The B. Tech course admission will be done through Lateral Entry by Delhi Technological University based on the performance in the Entrance Exam.
- The exam will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
- The time duration for the exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be objective-type questions with multiple choices.
- The total number of questions will be 90 questions.
- Total marks will be 360.
- The questions will be based on PCM, 30 questions from each subject.
- The correct answer will be credited with 4 marks.
- For wrong answers, 1 mark will be deducted from the obtained marks.
If you have any other Questions related to DTU LEET Syllabus 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.