Latest Applications Open 2023:
Delhi University (DU) is a premier university in the country of maximum academic standards. It was familiar in 1922 as a unitary, teaching & residential University by the act of Central Legislative Assembly. Delhi University 90 colleges under 16 faculties with 87 departments & 13 centres.
DU will release its reports à vis Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam; the DU shows this exam for the contenders to take admission in 2 years of Bachelor in Education course.
In this post, detailed information about DU B.Ed 2023 includes the Application Form, Important Dates, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, etc.
DU B.Ed 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
DU B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||DU B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Delhi University Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Helpline||Tel: 011-27667509, 27667030|
|Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
DU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
|Commencement of online application||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for submission of the online application||4th week of July 2023|
|DU B.Ed Admit Card||The first week of June 2023|
|DU B.Ed Exam Date||4th week of September 2023|
|Declaration of Result||July 2023|
|DU B.Ed Counselling Process||Last week of July 2023|
DU B.Ed 2023 Application form
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- DU B.Ed Application Form will be available from the 3rd week of June 2023 on the official website i.e., www.cie.du.ac.in. Applicants must guarantee eligibility before filling out the online Application Form.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked, candidates must begin filling out the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance, personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts about the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the university’s official website to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt the system will give.
DU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
For the B.Ed program – Candidates should have a Graduation or Master’s degree in Science, Humanities, or Commerce with at least 50% of the marks. Applicants with aB.Tech/ B.E degree must have obtained 55% of marks in specialty Science and Mathematics are also eligible for admission to the program.
Eligibility for Choosing Teaching Subject – The applicants must choose a subject within one subject category, which they must have been studying in the qualifying degree for at least 200 marks and received a minimum of 50% marks in this subject.
Contenders belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD classification should be passed only in their qualifying examination. There is a loosening of 5% marks in aggregate for the OBC category.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The admissions in B.Ed will be achieved through the Entrance Test being carried out by the university. The paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions on Reasoning, General Knowledge, Language Proficiency, and Basic Principles. Each question carries one mark.
|A||General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude||30|
|C||Fundamentals (Subject Knowledge up to Class 10th)||30|
DU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The important information related to the admit card is mentioned below for the applicants:
The official authorities will make the admit card or hall ticket available online. DU B.Ed Admit Card will be issued to only those applicants who completed the application process. Candidates may download the DU B.ed Admit Card by providing their Application ID and Password on the official website.
Hopefuls are requested to go to the university’s official website to get the admit card. It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants must also take some copies of the admit card and keep them carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
DU B.Ed 2023 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results. Candidates need to open the university’s official website with the roll number and date of birth.
Candidates will be nominated for the counseling process on a basis of a merit list released by the examination authority. The merit list is drafted based on marks obtained in the entrance test. DU B.Ed Result will announce within a week after the exam date.
DU B.Ed merit list for qualified candidates will appear on the official list, and applicants can check their assured rank. They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
DU B.Ed 2023 Counseling
The important information about the counseling has been specified below for the candidates:
Candidates will be called for counseling the process in the Central Institute of Education based on rank fixed to the merit list. DU B.Ed counseling will start following the declaration of result in July 2023.
The name of selected applicants on the merit list does not indicate the final choice for admission.
The general merit list will comprise candidates of all categories in the order of merit. No one will be excluded from the same. In other words, it will also include SC/ ST/ OBC candidates if they come in overall merit.
Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of counseling:
- Photo Identification Proof
- Copy of the Application Form
- DU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- Two Recent Colored Photographs
- Mark Sheet and Certificates of Class 10th and 12
- Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Provisional Letter and Character Certificate
For any other quires about DU B.Ed 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.