Latest Applications Open 2024:
The candidate who wants to join this exam they are necessary to apply for the application form. The candidate would get the application form online by just visiting the official website of Delhi University (DU).
Because of filling the application form the candidate would get registered into this exam of DU JAT 2024. This exam of Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) is been conducted for providing admission into BBA (FIA), BMS and BA (H) Business Economics programs.
After doing all this the candidate will get registered for this exam, and after this, the next procedure will be to download the admit card which is very important for the candidate for giving this examination.
The candidate can download their admit card for this exam through online mode by just going on the official website of DU JAT 2024. But before the candidate goes to apply for the application form and admits card it is necessary that the candidate should be eligible for giving this exam.
DU JAT Eligibility 2024
Here below down there are given the whole details about the Eligibility in points which the candidates have to pass in it to attend the exam of DU JAT.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Every candidate must have to pass in the month of March /April Board examinations, conducted by a recognized Board, to be eligible to appear in the test.
- The Senior Secondary School Examination must be of CBSE or any other examination which is considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- The candidates who have appeared in the Senior Secondary School Examination and are awaited their results are also eligible to apply for this DU JAT exam.
- The candidates who belong to the general category should have an aggregate of a minimum of 60% in four papers including English, mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi.
- The minimum percentage requirements for SC, ST, CW and PWD category candidate is 55 percent in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate.
- In the case the candidate is waiting for their Board result, and then they will need to produce the confirmed result and the mark sheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the DU JAT 2024 counseling/selection process for the admission in BMS/BBA (FIA)/ B.A (Hons) Business Economics programs.
- The candidates without result confirmation mark sheets would not be considered as eligible, and will not be allowed for the admissions.
- In the case of candidates who belong to any other category except general (OBC- creamy layer/SC/ST/PWD/CW), they will need to produce their category certificate at the final admission stage.
- The candidates with the compartment in any of the subjects are not eligible as per the DU JAT eligibility criteria 2024.
- The candidates who have appeared for XII class improvement papers are not eligible to apply for DU JAT for the current year.
DU JAT 2024 Exam Pattern
- There will be placed objective type questions in the exam.
- The exam will be strategic over pen and paper -built methods.
- The exam interval will remain for two hours.
- The exam will contain segments corresponding Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness and Reasoning & Analytical Ability.
- 3 marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be abstracted for every single erroneous response.
DU JAT 2024 Syllabus
In the direction of concocting better strategies for the examination, pupils had better equip in place of the syllabus. The Syllabus will consist of countless topics such as the way of Business & General Awareness, General English, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, and Quantitative Ability
If you have any other Questions related to DU JAT Eligibility Criteria 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook