Latest Applications Open 2024:
Delhi University (DU) holds its national level entrance test, DU-JAT (Joint Admission Test) one time each year in June.
The test is for admission into BMS, BBA (FIA), and B.A. (Hons) Business Economics courses throughout multiple colleges under DU. The exam is likely to be directed for 2 hours in the computer-based method (online method).
The test comprises an overall of 100 questions from 4 sections namely: Quantitative Ability, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, General English, and General Awareness. The marking outline grants each precise answer with +4 marks and a -1 score is taken for every inappropriate response.
Practicing sample papers that comprise questions on comparable concepts that have been asked in previous years DU-JATs aid in the following ways:
- You can estimate the difficulty level of each section and the complete exam.
- You get an indication of the diverse types of questions and areas that might be expected in the exam.
- You get adapted to the actual test-taking complaint and learn to accomplish the exam day stress effectively.
- You learn by what means to manage speed and accuracy as you have only 120 minutes for 100 questions and negative marking is involved.
- On the study of these tests, you become acquainted with your areas of strengths and weaknesses, which assists in working on specific areas.
- By working on multiple mocks and sample papers, you can arrange an actual exam-taking policy for yourself.
DU JAT Question Papers 2023
Previous year’s DU JAT Question Papers are put on by the directing body lately on their official website. It might be very beneficial for those aspirants who are going to figure in the entrance test in the 1st week of July this year.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
With the benefit of the previous year’s DU JAT Question Papers, the applicants can prepare well and can get a rough inkling about the level of questions that might be asked in the entrance test.
DU JAT Question Paper 2023 for the entrance exam conducted in June 2023 is now available along with the answers. DU JAT Question Paper for the year 2023 is announced by Delhi University. The link to download the question paper for JAT BMS/ BBA (FIA) & B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics 1 & 2 is available on this page.
The contenders who seemed in the exam can now check the question paper and the answers and analyze their scores. This page has the DU JAT Question Paper 2023, the previous year’s question paper.
The tables are given below contain the names of the participating institutes along with the number of seats presented by the institutes that are allied to Delhi University for the help of the contenders.
The below-given list is of the previous year, and the contenders will have to anticipate the definite list to be issued by the authority.
DU JAT Selection Procedure 2023 work
First of all, the candidates who partake in DU JAT 2023 will only be entitled to join the DU JAT 2023 selection procedure.
Then, the Course preferences revealed by a suitable contender during online registration will be handled centrally for all the rounds of allotment procedures in an automated manner. Along with the University of Delhi.
The leading body, the selection procedure of DU JAT is consisting of two parts, that is a Qualifying examination (Class XII Board) and a DU JAT result.
The percentage scored in the qualifying examination will be used for preparing the rank which will be estimated as the simple average of the portion scored in the qualifying examination in four subjects: English, Mathematics, and any two other listed subjects
If you have any queries regarding DU JAT Sample Paper 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook