Latest Applications Open 2023:
DU LLB 2024 Application Form will be released in February 2024 through NTA CUET-UG. DU LLB, called Delhi University Law Entrance Exam, is a university-level Entrance Exam. DU LLB is managed by the Faculty of Law at Delhi University.
The university offers three years of LLB courses through this Entrance Examination. Candidates can get admission to Delhi University by the DU LLB 2024 Entrance Exam.
Through this article, candidates can get complete information regarding the DU LLB 2024, including the application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply.
DU LLB 2024 Application – Started Soon
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2024 application form details, which we have mentioned below:
- Delhi University will release the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2024 application form on the official website at nta.ac.in or ac. in.
- The Application form will be available from the 2nd week of June 2024 and will be open until the last week of July 2024.
- Candidates will need to enter information in a form such as personal and qualification details, etc.
- After that, upload the photograph/signature scan in a maximum size of 50 bin JPG/JPEG/PNG Format.
All applicants must pay the amount online via Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking or through DD/NEFT.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/Other category have to pay the amount of INR Rs.750/- and INR Rs.300/- for the SC/ST/PwD/EWS category as application fees.
|Category||Fees (In INR)|
DU LLB 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding DU LLB Entrance Exam 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Nationality: India National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification details: Candidates will have to pass the Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree from the Delhi University, or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with securing a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade point for the Unreserved category (For Other Backward Classes Category- 45% marks and For Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe Category- 40% marks)in the aggregate.
Relaxation: General candidates will be allowed to widows/wards of the defence personnel category, Or Persons with a Disability category will be given a relaxation of 5% marks.
DU LLB Entrance Exam Dates 2024
Candidates who want to apply should know the DU LLB 2024 exam dates. Exam dates include the Opening of the Application Form, the Last date to the Application Form, the Release of the admit card and the Exam date, etc.
|CUET Registration 2024||Dates (Announced)|
|Start the application process||February 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||March 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||April 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||April 2024|
|Admit card||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||15th – 31st May 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for DU LLB Entrance Exam 2024 Application Form:
- NTA will begin the registration process for DU LLM by 2024 from the 2nd week of June 2024.
- On the official NTA website at ac. in or @ du. ac.in, Students will be able to fill out the application form online.
- Once done with the registration on the portal, complete the application form by logging into the portal using the registered email ID and password.
- fill up all details in the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2024 application form, such as name, date of birth, category, gender, Mobile number, correspondence address, and permanent address and communication details.
- As well as educational qualification records and documents needed to upload: Graduation certificate, certificate of age (preferably Class 10 or Class 12), Character certificate and other documents required.
- Take the print copy of the duly filled application form with the payment recipe for further usage after payment of form registration fees.
For any other queries about DU LLB 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.