Latest Applications Open 2024:
The UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalya Evam Go-Anusadhan Sansthan (UP DUVASU) conducts DUVASU UP Veterinary Entrance Exam to offer admission to the candidates in Diploma, UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in the field of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to these B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course, MVSc/ Ph.D., and Diploma programs from the affiliated colleges of the university, they can apply in this examination by filling the application form through online mode.
DUVASU 2024 Important Dates
There are the important dates of the DUVASU UP Veterinary Entrance Exam mentioned below for the candidates, who are going to apply.
|Under Graduate Degree Programmes||1st April to June 2024|
|Post Graduate Degree Programme||1st April to June 2024|
|Diploma Programme||1st April to June 2024|
|Undergraduate Degree Entrance Examination|
(Preliminary) (UGEE-2024 Preliminary)
|Postgraduate Degree Programmes (PGEE-2024)||October 2024|
|Diploma Programmes (DEE-2024)||July 2024|
|Undergraduate Degree Entrance Examination|
(Main) (UGEE-2024 Main)
|For B.V.Sc & A.H||August 2024|
|For B.Tech Biotechnology||August 2024|
|For MVSc and PhD (Veterinary Science)||To be Announced|
|For M.Sc./ M.V.Sc./M.Tech. and PhD|
|To be Announced|
|For Diploma Programmes||September 2024|
DUVASU 2024 Application Form
The DUVASU UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2024 Application Form will be released soon on official website of UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalya Evam Go-Anusadhan Sansthan. Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course, MVSc/ Ph.D., and diploma programs from the affiliated colleges of the university, they can fill the application form through the following simple procedure has mentioned below.
- Candidates need to go on the official website of DUVASU 2024, first of all.
- They have to click on the link of academics and fill the Application Form with all the correct and complete details.
- The applicants have to upload their scanned copy of the signature, thumb & photograph and click on the submit button.
- After that, applicants have to make the payment of the Application Fee of Rs.1800 through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Then submit the application form and also take the printout of the application form for future use.
DUVASU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details are
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course||The applicants must be qualified in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.|
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 25 years.
|M.V.Sc. and PhD||Applicants should be qualified in B.V.Sc & A.H examination from a VCI recognized college.|
|B.Sc./M.Sc./PhD (College of Biotechnology)||The applicants should be qualified in 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English for admission in B.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Industrial Microbiology.|
Candidates should be qualified in B.Sc. (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry)/ B.Sc. (Biotechnology)/ B.Tech. (Biotech)/, B.V.Sc. & A.H. /B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Fisheries). Minimum 60% marks at UG level (5% relaxation in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) for admission in M.Sc./M.V.Sc. Biotechnology.
|Diploma Courses in Veterinary Pharmacy and Livestock Extension||Candidates should be qualified in 10+2 or intermediate from U.P. Board or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% aggregate marks for Unreserved and OBC candidates and 45% aggregate marks|
For any other query regarding the DUVASU 2024 Exam Dates, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.