Latest Applications Open 2023:
Florence College of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released. Florence College of Nursing is positioned in Ranchi in the Jharkhand state of India. Setting up in 2003, it is attributed that the AICTE Hostel facility is not available for its students. Further campus facilities, for instance, the Library, are also there.
Florence College of Nursing Bangalore is one of the greatest Nursing colleges in Karnataka. It is generally identified as Florence Nursing College Bangalore and was recognised in 1984. This college is allied with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore.
4-year degree course known utilizing Government of Karnataka, permitted by Karnataka Nursing Council, Bangalore and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & allied to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Florence College of Nursing B.Sc. 2023 Notification – Application Released
Important Dates 2023
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants as per notification:
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||To be Announced|
|Provisional Merit List||To be Announced|
Application Form 2023
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Florence College of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked, candidates must begin filling out the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form, for instance, personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the university’s official website to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which the system will give.
Eligibility Criteria 2023
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized boards under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Boards.
- Must have accomplished 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission, and the upper age limit is 35 years.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023
The information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at the preparation of the entrance exam will be stated on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
Admit Card 2023
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available online by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the university’s official website to get the admit card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the university’s official website with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results.
It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
60-seat reservation as per Government norms.
Admission Procedure 2023
Florence Nursing College Bangalore will take self-attested Xerox copies of paper papers submitted by students.
If the contender cannot submit the obligatory brochures by the compulsory date, her admission will routinely stand void.
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counselling round.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counselling round is done, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||NA|
|i) Medical-Surgical Nursing||NA|
|ii) Paediatric Nursing||NA|
|iii) Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing||NA|
|iv) Community Health Nursing||NA|
|v) Psychiatric Nursing||NA|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 year|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||2 year|
|GNM||3 year 6 – months|
|M.Sc Nursing||2 year|
|i) Medical-Surgical Nursing||2 year|
|ii) Paediatric Nursing||2 year|
|iii) Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing||2 year|
|iv) Community Health Nursing||2 year|
|v) Psychiatric Nursing||2 year|
For any queries about Florence College of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.