Latest Applications Open 2023:
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT), the first agricultural university of India, was recognized in 1960 by Jawaharlal Nehru.
The university is located in Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand obtaining 500 seats intended for PG students and 120 seats for the applicants following a Doctoral Degree.
This article mentions the GBPUAT Admission 2024 Important Date, Exam Pattern, Application Form, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Admit Card, Date Sheet and Time Table, Counseling, and Admission Procedure.
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Notification – Application Released soon
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Highlights
|Fuli-Form||G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG & Ph.D|
|Helpline||05944 233 320|
|Address||District – Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263153|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Tej Partap|
The university set forth manifold programs at UG and PG levels and a Ph.D. program concentrating on differentiated fields concerning Science, Computer Science, Agriculture, Fisheries Science, etc.
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Important Dates to apply for GBPUAT Admission 2024:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Availability of Application Form||March 2024|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form|
|UG, PG, MCA & Ph.D||April 2024|
|M.Tech and Sponsored candidates for Masters‟, M.Tech. and Ph.D.||June 2024|
|Date of Editing/ Correction of Application Form||April 2024|
|Issue of Admit Card||May 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Test for PG & PhD program||June 2024|
|Entrance Test for UG & MCA program||June 2024|
|Declaration of Result/ Merit List||June 2024|
|Counselling||To be Announced|
|Date of Registrations||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Registration after First Counselling||To be Announced|
|Second Counselling||To be Announced|
|Third Counselling||To be Announced|
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Application Form
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. The application form procedure is looked through online. To submit the application form applicants, need to switch on the website
Steps to Apply
- The applicants who are keen to join the qualifying examination can also enroll by availing the original mark-sheet of the final year representing class/division gained during counseling lacking which their application will not be contemplated for counseling.
- Applicants who are a part of the General category will be required to make payment Rs.1200 and the SC/ST/PH category applicants will be required to pay Rs.600 as Application and Examination fee.
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Pantnagar University entrance exam 2024 Eligibility Criteria for UG Science courses is as declared below:
|Program||Pantnagar University Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria|
|BSc (Hons) Agriculture||Intermediate Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology|
|BSc (Hons) Community Science||Intermediate Science with Mathematics or Biology|
|BF Sc||Intermediate Science with Biology/Agriculture or equivalent examination.|
|BSc Food Technology||Intermediate Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology.|
Age Criteria: Applicants must be a maximum of 22 years of age (25 years for SC/ST categories) in the Last week of June 2024.
Though, applicants going for B V Sc & AH degree programs need to be 17 years and a maximum of 25 years of age on December 31, 2024.
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Exam Pattern
Pantnagar University entrance exam 2024 pattern for UG course admissions cover 200 multiple choice questions of 600 marks that applicants have to attempt in three hours.
The question paper will be adorned in both Hindi and English languages.
There are three different question papers in the exam.
|Group of Paper||Eligibility||Admission|
|PCB Paper (Code 1)||Candidates who have passed Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.||Candidates appearing for the PCB paper can secure admission in Agriculture, Food Technology, Fisheries, Home Science, and Veterinary Science courses.|
|PCM Paper (Code 2)||Candidates who have passed Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.||Candidates appearing for the PCM paper can secure admission in Agriculture, Food Technology, Home Science, and Fisheries courses.|
|PCA Paper (Code 3)||Candidates who have passed Class XII with Agriculture.||Candidates appearing for the PCA paper can secure admission in Agriculture, Food Technology, and Fisheries subjects.|
Pantnagar University Entrance Exam Pattern for All Groups of Papers
|Section||Number of Questions|
|PCB Paper (Code 1)|
|PCM Paper (Code 2)|
|PCA Paper (Code 3)|
Marking Scheme: All correct answers will be given three marks.
One mark are taken for an inappropriate answer.
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus will have Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Agriculture topics.
How to Prepare for GBPUAT Admission 2024
Follow the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Candidates are recommended to acquire a proper diet and include foods that provide them more energy as it helps them retain confidence throughout the preparation.
- One can go for short notes of the topics which are hard to study.
- One can look to the previous year’s question paper considering that it helps you in comprehending your missing area and also bring exam patterns into the light.
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Admit Card
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Admit Card will be Released soon for Various Courses. The admit card for the examination will be provided online. There will appear Links to download the admit card on the website. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application will be issued the admit card.
The exam is indispensable for people who want to do their anticipated course. The admit card is vital for those applicants who are possible to appear in the exam. No applicant is allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- The admit card is downloaded from the website
- Type in Application Number and Password
- Next, download the admit card.
- Make sure to get printouts of the to admit card
- The admit card is showed during the admission process.
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Result
The University disseminates the result on the website for all those who have appeared in the examination. The result will be provided to students in an online manner. Candidates will be required to type their application no and roll number or date of birth to see the result.
Take a printout of the result and keep it secure for more use. The result will exhibit whether the applicants are qualified or not to proceed to the counseling procedure.
Steps to download the Result
- Go and find the official site of the university.
- Provide Application No, Date of Birth, or Roll No
- Click on the submit button.
- The result is now available for download
GBPUAT Admission 2024 Admission/ Counselling
Applicants finding admission to GB Pant University are needed to fill the application form. B. Tech admission in Pantnagar University will be grounded on JEE Main score and the candidates require to appear in the G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Exam for admission.
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is the foremost agricultural university in India. It is positioned in the campus-town of Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
For any other queries about GBPUAT Admission 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.