Latest Applications Open 2024:
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) is the oldest research training centers in Economics. The entrance exam of GIPE will be conducted in March 2024. The entrance exam provides the admissions to the qualifying candidates.
The GIPE University was established in the year 1930 and situated in Pune, India. Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is affiliated to UGC (University Grants Commission) and NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council).
The programs offered for M. Sc. (Economics), M. Sc. (Financial Economics), M. Sc. (Agribusiness Economics), M. Sc. (International Business Economics and Finance).
GIPE Entrance Exam for M. Sc. 2024
A candidate is needed to write the exam of 100 marks. The paper will be containing 100 questions that are divided into 3 parts Aptitude in Mathematics and statistics (30 questions), Analytic Ability and Reasoning (20 questions), and undergraduate level knowledge in economics (50 questions).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Each question is of 1 mark and there will be negative marking of ¼ marks for the wrong answer.
Eligibility Criteria for GIPE Entrance Exam 2024:
- The candidates must have the graduation degree.
- At least 50% marks are needed for general category candidates.
- 45% marks in needed for reserved category candidates.
- The final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
Exam Pattern for GIPE Entrance Exam 2024:
- Time duration is 120 minutes.
- The number of questions is 100.
- Type of questions is objective type (with 4 options for each question).
- Marks for right answers is 1 mark.
- Negative marking of ¼ marks for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Marks||Total number of questions|
|Aptitude in Mathematics and Statistics||30 marks||30 questions|
|Analytical Ability and Reasoning||20 marks||20 questions|
|Undergraduate level knowledge in Economics||50 marks||50 questions|
|Total||100 marks||100 questions|
Exam Syllabus for GIPE Entrance Exam 2024:
- Descriptive Statistics-Measures of Central Tendency- Measures of Dispersion-Correlation and Regression Coefficient – Probability Theory- Index Numbers.
- Mathematics for economics – Algebra, Calculus and Matrix Algebra.
- Analytical Ability and Reasoning
- Macroeconomics (Demand Curves, Price and Income Elasticity of Demand, Cost Curves, Equilibrium of Firm under different market structures).
- Macroeconomics (National Income, Theory of Income Determination, Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Trade and Balance of Payments).
- Basic theories of growth and development.
- Recent developments in Indian Economy and international economic issues of contemporary importance.
Centers for the Entrance Examination:
- New Delhi,
Result announcement for GIPE Entrance Exam 2024:
The merit list and result of GIPE Entrance Examination will be declared online on the official website of the institute and also displayed on the Notice board of the institute. The expected dates for the result announcement will be in the June 2024.
If you have any other Questions related to GIPE Syllabus 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook