Latest Applications Open 2024:
GLAT 2024 Online/Offline Application Form will be Released Soon. The GLAT 2024 is completely known as the Geeta Law Admission Test, which is managed by the Geeta Institute of Law and those applicants are aspiring to get admission in the various courses such as 5 years B.A.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B, 3 years LL.B. or 2-year LL.M program, they can fill the Application Form of GLAT 2024 through online mode from the official website of Geeta Institute of Law.
Every year, there are many of candidates may appear for the examination of GLAT 2024 to complete their various law courses from the Geeta Institute of Law. As per the eligibility criteria, candidates will get admission.
Through this article, the candidates can get detailed information on GLAT 2024 in which includes the GLAT 2024 Application Form, application dates, the procedure to fill the Application Form, etc.
GLAT Application Form 2024
The GLAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon. those candidates are interested in getting admitted in the various law programs such as 5 years B.A.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B, 3 years LL.B. or 2 years LL.M program, can apply in the examination of GLAT by filling the Application Form online mode from the official website of Geeta Institute of Law.
At the time of filing an Application Form, candidates can make the payment of the application fee and all the details should be filled incorrectly.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GLAT 2024 application form can be obtained from the official online portal.
- GLAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon.
- GLAT 2024 Application Form last date will be filled on May 2024.
- Complete the application by providing details like personal and qualification details etc.
- Affix the recent passport-size image of candidates with a signature in the format asked.
- Applier has to submit the application before the due date.
- In online mode, appliers have to pay Rs.1000 as application fees.
GLAT 2024 Application Fee
After filling, the application, candidates should keep printed copies filled Application Form and fees slip for further needs. Pay application fees as mentioned before the due date.
Online Application Process: Registration forms can be filled online on payment of Rs.1000/. Payment can be done by using a debit or credit card.
Offline Application Process: For offline registration, download the form duly filled by the candidate and send it to Geeta Institute of Law, G.T. Road, Karhans, Samalkha Panipat along with a demand draft of Rs.1000/ in favor of Geeta Institute of Law payable at Panipat.
GLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
There are the eligibility criteria of GLAT 2024 have been mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it before filling the Application Form.
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th class from a recognized board or university to apply in Undergraduate Integrated courses. Applier must pass the LLB/5 years Integrated LLB (Hons.)/any another equivalent from a recognized board or university to apply in Postgraduate courses.
Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks for the category comes in General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI in the 12th class examination and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories to apply in Undergraduate Integrated courses. And to apply in the Postgraduate course to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI, candidates have to secure a minimum of 55% marks and SC/ST categories, candidates have to secure 50% marks.
Appearing: qualifying exam appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: For BA. LL. B (Hons.) – Applicants should be below Twenty (20) Years of age as on 1st July 2024 in case of all Unreserved category candidates and twenty-two (22) years of age as on 1st July 2024 in case of SC/ST/ OBC category candidates. For LL. B (3 years) and for LL.M (2 years) – There is no Specific Age Limit for the Entrance Test
GLAT 2024 Application Dates
There are the important dates of the GLAT 2024 Application Form has mentioned below for candidates and the applicants have to check it.
|Registration Starts From||Soon|
|Last date of registration||May 2024|
|Issue of hall tickets||May 2024|
|Date of G-LAT-2024||May 2024|
Procedure to fill GLAT Application Form 2024
The following are the procedure has mentioned below for candidates to fill the GLAT 2024 Application Form and they have to follow it.
- Authority will issue GLAT 2024 Application Form in online as well as offline mode.
- Select any one mode of application and fill & submit before the due date.
- GLAT 2024 Application Form will be available on the online official portal at www.geetalawcollege.in.
- Fill all details in the form such as like Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Candidates have to provide required documents with certificated needs.
- After filling application upload passport size photograph of the candidates and signature.
- Make a payment of application fees through online mode (debit card/ credit card/ net banking).
- Candidates can even apply through offline mode by GIL Campus/ GIL Campus or it is also.
- Applicants need to fill the required details such as Upload Required Documents, Signature, and Photograph of the Applicants in the Application Form.
- The candidates should not have to send the Application Form to the Delhi University office.
For any other queries about the GLAT 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.