Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa, has conducted the SDCT Goa Admission to provide admission to the applicants in various ITI trades from various private and government ITIs of Goa. Admission will be provided to the candidates in their aspiring trades based on Eligibility Criteria.
There is no entrance examination is conducted to provide admission to the applicants in various engineering and non-engineering trades under the Craftsman Training Scheme and Center of Excellence Scheme. Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information on SDCT Goa ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023.
SDCT Goa ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023
Those applicants are going to fill out the Application Form for their aspiring trades; they must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling out the Application Form. The candidates must check their Eligibility Criteria before applying. The Eligibility Criteria details are mentioned below.
- Those applicants who will be qualified in the SSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or institute are eligible to get admission in some ITI courses offered in the state of Goa.
- Candidates will also be eligible to apply for the admission procedure if they have completed the HSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- They should also have completed 8th standard from a recognized primary school.
- Candidates must have science and mathematics as mandatory subjects in the SSC exams.
- Physics, chemistry, and mathematics, along with English, must be compulsory subjects in the HSC exams.
For hospitality management courses
- One must have completed BBBT in hospitality from a recognized university.
- One must hold a valid diploma in hospitality from a recognized university to get admission.
- Applicants must note that the lower age limit for the applicants to apply for the admission procedure is not less than 14 years.
- However, those applicants are also eligible to get admission in short-term courses of Driver cum Mechanic who are above the age of 18 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants must be medically fit to apply for the admission procedure.
- Applicants need to present a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the ITI must be a permanent residents of Goa
- However, applicants need to produce a valid domicile certificate of Goa State at the time of admission.
The SDCT Goa ITI Application Form will be available on the official website of the Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa and those candidates who are interested and eligible candidates can fill out the Application Form of their aspiring trades based on their Eligibility Criteria.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Admission Fee for all BBBT and Advanced Modules (COE)||Rs/- 2500|
|For CTS and Other Trade||Rs/- 2500|
For any other queries about SDCT Goa ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.