Latest Applications Open 2023:
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is conducting the body of GSET (Gujarat State Eligibility Test) and this test is conducted every year and through this test, applicants will be appointed as Assistant Professors/Lecturer in University/ affiliated college of Gujarat State.
Those applicants want to get appointed as Assistant Professor /Lecturer and they are eligible to get this post, they can apply in the GSET examination by filling the application form through online mode.
Through this article, applicants will know the detailed information of GSET eligibility criteria and application form.
GSET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to apply in the GSET Application Form to be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State; they must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Those applicants have completed their final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree in a subject of GSET; they can apply in this examination. Candidates without eligibility cannot apply for this test. The Eligibility Criteria Details mentioned below.
- There is no age limit to apply in this test for the post of Assistant Professor /Lecturer.
- Applicants must be qualified in Master’s Degree OR an equivalent examination with minimum marks required from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences are eligible for this Test.
- There should be obtained 55% marks through General/General-EWS candidates and 50% marks obtained by SEBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST / PwD / Visually Handicapped / Transgender category candidates.
- The applicants must have completed their Post-Graduation in the subject of GSET. In case the subject is not mentioned in the list then they may appear in UGC NET / UGC – CSIR NET which is conducted twice a year.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 55% marks (without rounding off) in their Master’s degree or its equivalent exam from the institutions/universities approved by UGC in Social Science and Humanities (including languages), Sciences, Computer Science, and Applications are permitted to apply for GSET exam. 50% marks need to be obtained by candidates who belong to SC/ST/Non-Creamy layer/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped category candidates.
- Applicants appearing in the final year/semester at the qualifying Master’s degree examination and waiting for their results can also apply for this examination.
- The applicants must have completed their Master’s degree examination within two years from the date of declaration of the result of the GSET Examination with the required percentage of marks, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- A Ph.D. degree holder who had obtained the Master’s degree by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of publication of result) is eligible to avail relaxation by 5% in aggregate.
GSET Application Form 2023
As per the eligibility criteria, the applicants can fill out the application form of GSET after its availability on the official website of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. Applicants should have to provide registration details to fill out the application form and after filling and confirming all the details, applicants have to submit it and also take a printout of it for future use.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
For any other queries about GSET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.