Latest Applications Open 2023:
Gujarat PGCET 2023 Merit list will be Released in August 2023. The Gujarat PGCET is popularly known as Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test and the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the conducting authority of Gujarat PGCET.
Those applicants are qualified for GATE Examination; they will be able to apply in this examination. On the provided schedule through authority, this examination will be held and applicants have to prepare and apply.
Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information on Gujarat PGCET Exam dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
Gujarat PGCET Quick Links
Gujarat PGCET 2023 Highlights
Gujarat PGCET Important Dates 2023
Those applicants are going to apply for this examination; they must have to check the important dates declared through authority on the official website.
Gujarat PGCET Application Form 2023
The Gujarat PGCET Application Form will be available in July 2023 and those candidates are wishing to complete the postgraduate engineering programs from the various institutes of Gujarat, can apply for this examination by filling the application form through online mode. Candidates can fill and submit the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- First of all, candidates have to buy the PIN for registration from the selected branches of the bank by paying fees as per the Courses and applicants will get the User ID and 14 digits PIN after making the payment in the Bank branches.
- Candidates can fill the registration form by using PIN and User ID and they have to fill all the correct and complete details in the application form.
- They have to fill in all the details such as a personal, academic, qualifying exam, and contact details and they have to upload their scanned photograph in the application form.
- After filling in all the details, applicants have to submit it and the unique registration number will provide to the candidates. The applicants should have to take the printout of the application form.
- The application form of candidates will be verified through authority and candidates will get their original documents verified and access their acknowledgment slip.
What documents are needed to register or create a profile?
- Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format).
- Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
- Scan copy/internet copy of HSC mark-sheet (hall ticket copy if the result is awaited)
- Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (.pdf format).
- Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (.pdf format).
- Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman category, if applicable (.pdf
The registration charges will be given below.
Gujarat PGCET Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates in this examination have to check their eligibility criteria to know they are eligible or not to fill the application form of Gujarat PGCET.
- Percentage: Candidates should be qualified in the qualifying exam in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (45% for the candidates from reserved categories) to be selected for admission.
- Qualification: They must have to obtain qualifying marks in the GATE Exam to apply for this examination.
- The applicants should be qualified in the qualifying exam with relevant subjects and at least 50% marks (45% for candidates from reserved categories).
- They should be qualified in GATE Examination and they must have at least 2 years of work experience in industrial, academic, or research institutions in the relevant discipline.
Gujarat PGCET Exam Pattern
The candidates must refer to the exam pattern for better preparation for the examination. Through the exam pattern, candidates will be able to understand the structure of the question paper. They can make a plan of preparing themselves through the exam pattern. The exam pattern details are
Gujarat PGCET Syllabus
After applying for the examination, candidates should have to prepare themselves through the syllabus to obtain qualified marks in the examination. The Syllabus of this examination includes
Gujarat PGCET Preparation Tips
Candidates have to prepare for the examination by preparing the notes. They also have to revise all the topics provided in the syllabus. To prepare better, they have to make a timetable to study at the time. They should have to go with the previous question paper to solve the questions.
Gujarat PGCET Admit Card 2023
The Gujarat PGCET Admit Card will be provided to the candidates at the designated help centers of Gujarat. Candidates should have to visit the help center to collect the admit card if they have successfully submitted their registration form.
The officers will verify the documents of registered candidates to provide them Registration acknowledgment Slip cum Admit Card for PGCET with a signature and seal.
Gujarat PGCET 2023 Merit list will be Released in August 2023. There have two merit lists prepared through authority.
The first is for those, who have obtained qualified marks in GATE Examination, and the second from those, who have obtained qualified marks in the Gujarat PGCET examination.
The merit list will display the name of the candidates and they can check it.
After shortlisting the merit list, the selected candidates will have to go for the counselling procedure, which will be conducted through authority in August. There will be a choice-filling process, up-gradation, and seat allotment to confirm the final admission of the candidates.
Based on choices filled and locked by the candidates, seat availability, and marks of the candidates, the seat will be allotted to the candidates, and to confirm the seats, applicants have to pay the tuition fee online or at the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra bank within a stipulated time limit.
If you any queries regarding Gujarat PGCET 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.