Latest Applications Open 2023:
Haryana ITI 4th Merit List has been Released on 5th August 2023. The Haryana ITI Admission is organized by the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana, to provide admission to applicants in Engineering & Non- Engineering trade courses of one and two years. The 167 Govt is running it. Industrial Training Institutes (134 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme.
Based on marks scored in the previous qualifying examination, applicants will be selected for admission in their aspiring trades after completing the Admission Procedure.
Candidates will get detailed Haryana ITI 2023 Merit List information through this article.
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Merit List – Released
Haryana ITI 2023 Merit List
After submitting the Application Form, the Haryana ITI Merit List has been published on the official website of the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana. Candidates will be shortlisted in the Merit List per their marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination. In June or July, the Merit List will publish. Only the Merit List candidates will go for the Counselling and seat allotment.
How to Check Haryana ITI 2023, Merit List
The procedure mentioned below is for the candidates to check the Haryana ITI Merit List, which they should follow.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- First, candidates should go on the official webpage of the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana.
- The Merit List of various trades will be published on the webpage, and applicants must search there and click on it.
- The Merit List will display to them, and they can check and download it for future use.
Haryana ITI Merit Date 2023
|Merit List Date||28th June 2023|
|Counselling Schedule||August 2023|
Haryana ITI Counseling 2023
The Haryana ITI Counseling procedure will be conducted by the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana, in July and August. There will be 3rd round of Counselling to select the candidates for seat allotment. Those candidates will be shortlisted in the Merit List; they will be called out for the Counselling procedure. Candidates must carry the required document for verification at the Counselling centre.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates based on document verification and seat availability in the ITIs of Haryana.
Documents to be verified
All appeared candidates should have to carry all these required documents for verification, and the documents will be
- 8th/10th/12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Domicile certificate of State
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority
- Photo Identity cards like Voter ID cards, Passports, Aadhar cards, etc.
- Passport size photograph etc.
- Any other documents as per the directions.
For any other queries about Haryana ITI Merit List, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.