Latest Applications Open 2023:
Haryana Nursing 2023 Seat Allocation has been Released on 18th September 2023. Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana, Government of Haryana provides admission to GNM, ANM, and MPHW(M) courses in the state for 100 % seats by federal online counselling at Govt. and Private self-finance school for the academic year 2023-24.
Interested and Entitled applicants can opt online for the thought courses from the link provided below.
In this post, we are providing Complete Information about Haryana Nursing 2023, which includes the Application Form, Fees, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Counselling Procedure, etc.
Haryana Nursing 2023 Notification – Seat Allocation Out
Haryana Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
|Registration on the online web portal||8th June 2023|
|Last Date of Submission||22nd June 2023|
|Admit Card||30th June 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2023|
|Result (Declared)||6th July 2023|
|Registration for Counseling||15th to 17th September 2023|
|Provisional Allocation of Seats||18th September 2023|
|Grienaces (if Any)||18th September 2023|
|Final Allocation List||18th September 2023|
|Deposition of final Allocation tuition fee||18th to 20th September 2023|
|Document Verification||21st to 24th September 2023|
|Last Date to Joining Institute||25th September 2023|
Haryana Nursing 2023 Application Form
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Haryana Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form, for instance, personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts about the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
- For General Category: Rs 1000/-
- For BC-A and BC-B of Haryana, PH, FF, ESM Category: Rs 750/-
- For SC/ST of Haryana Category: Rs 500/
Haryana Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
For GNM Course
The minimum and Maximum ages for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed, preferably Science (PCB) & English, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology) and English Core/English elective or Health Care Sciences-Vocational Stream only, passing out from known Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
For ANM Course
- The Minimum age for admission intends to remain 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission will be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English elective or Science or Health Care Sciences-Vocational Stream only passing out from known Board.
Haryana Nursing 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates. Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Haryana Nursing 2023 Counseling
The important information about the counselling has been specified below for the candidates:
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counselling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries about Haryana Nursing 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.