Latest Applications Open 2024:
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 3rd Round Final Merit List has been Released now. 3rd Round Counselling has been Started on 5th September 2032. 2nd Round Seat Allocation List has been Released on 19th August 2023. Online Registration has been started on 20th July 2023. Himachal Pradesh is a state in North India. The Himachal Pradesh University is conducting the Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission for the applicants. Those wishing to get admission in the MBBS and BDS programs from the various medical and dental colleges of Himachal Pradesh state must have qualifying marks in the National Eligibility Entrance Test-UG, Conducted by NTA. As per their marks, they can fill out the application form online.
Various private and government colleges of Himachal Pradesh offer admission to candidates in MBBS and BDS programs. Applicants should have the eligibility criteria to get admission.
Here, from this content, applicants will get detailed information on Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission, admission dates, eligibility criteria, and Application Form.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 – Started
Top Medical Colleges
Below are some of the top colleges for M.B.B.S & B.D.S courses in Himachal Pradesh.
|Name of the College||location in Himachal Pradesh|
|H. P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital||Shimla|
|Himachal Dental College||Mandi|
|Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College And Hospital||Chamba|
|ShriLalBahadurShastri Government Medical College and Hospital||Mandi|
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission Dates 2023
The important dates of Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission are mentioned below for candidates who must check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Counselling||20th July 2023|
|Last date for registration||25th July 2023|
|Declaration of the provisional result||27th July 2023|
|Final merit list||28th July 2023|
|Filling of choices/ preferences of courses/ colleges and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 1st round counselling.||
29th to 31st July 2023
|1st round provisional allotment||3rd August 2023|
|1st round final allotment||5th August 2023|
|Joining of allotted college||
7th-8th August 2023
|Filling up fresh online counseling form for 2nd round of counseling for allocation against vacant seats in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges, including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.||
13th to 16th August 2023
|2nd round Provisional merit list||
18th August 2023
|2nd round Final merit list||
21st August 2023
|Filling of choices preferences of course/ college and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 2nd round counselling||
22nd to 24th August 2023
|2nd round provisional allotment||
26th August 2023
|2nd round final allotment||
30th August 2023
|Last date for joining for the candidate’s allotted seats in 2nd round of counselling||
1st to 4th September 2023
|Filling up fresh online counselling form for 3rd round of counselling for allocation against vacant seats in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges, including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges||
5th to 6th September 2023
|3rd round provisional merit||
8th September 2023
|3rd round final merit||
9th September 2023
|Filling of choices preferences of course/ college and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 2nd round counseling||
10th to 13th September 2023
|3rd round provisional allotment||
16th September 2023
|3rd round final allotment||
18th September 2023
|Last date for joining the candidate’s allotted seats in 3rd round of counseling||
20th to 21st September 2023
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023
The Application Form for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission has been released from 4th November, and the candidates can fill out the application form online. They have to submit the application form before the last date.
Those applicants are filling out the application form online; they have to pay the application fee.
The application fee for HP MBBS BDS 2023 is 800/- INR for SC/ST/IRDP/BPL and 1600 INR for General/NRI/OBC and other categories.
HP MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form of HP MBBD and BDS, and the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- The applicants’ citizenship should be Indian
- Applicants should be at least 17 as of December 31, 2023.
- The candidates should have a domicile of Himachal Pradesh to be eligible for HP MBBS BDS admission 2023.
- Bonafide candidates of Himachal Pradesh whose parents have been posted outside on account of All India Services are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be qualified in Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English from a board recognized by the Central/State government.
- Candidates should be qualified in each of the mentioned individual subjects securing a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (for the unreserved category), 45% (for Physically Handicapped (PH), unreserved), and 40% (for the reserved category including PH reserved) in them.
- They should have the required minimum percentile in the NEET 2023 UG examination.
Required Minimum Percentile
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counseling 2023
The merit list students will be called out for Counseling Procedure; counselling was conducted on 20th July 2023 and in Online mode.
The merit list will be prepared per the marks obtained by the candidates in the NEET Examination. The shortlisted candidates should carry the required documents at the counselling center for verification, and admission will be provided to the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.