Latest Applications Open 2024:
AIIMS PG 2024 January Session Registration has been available on 15th September 2023. The AIIMS PG entrance examination is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Science to provide admission to candidates in various postgraduate medical courses in renowned medical institutions.
The AIIMS PG Entrance Examination is conducted twice a year. The first examination will be held in January and another in July.
Here, from this content, students will know the complete details of AIIMS PG, including the AIIMS PG application form-filling procedure.
AIIMS PG 2024 Registration – Started for January Session
AIIMS PG Application Form 2024
AIIMS PG 2024 Online Registration has been Started on 15th September 2023 for INI CET January Session. Those candidates aspiring to get admission in the various postgraduate programs in the field of medical sciences can apply for the examination of AIIMS PG by filling out the application form online by visiting the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Science. Candidates should have to fill out the application form with the required details and pay the application fee after submitting it.
- The application fee for General/OBC Candidates will be Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST candidates).
- OPH candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
- The application fee can be paid through a debit card/credit card/net banking facility.
Procedure to Fill the AIIMS PG Application Form
The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates should have to register themselves first by entering the registration details. At the time of registration, candidates have to select their course options for the postgraduate program. Students should have to enter the details such as personal details like their name, email id, and mobile number in the required field.
Filling up the Application Form
The applicants should have to fill in the logging details, such as login id and password, in the login field. After that, they should have to fill in the qualification details, internship details, and medical registration number in the application form.
Selection of Exam Center
Students should enter their choice of exam centre provided in the list available when filling out the application form. As per the availability of the exam centre and choice, applicants can fill it.
Payment of Application fee
After filling in the details, students should have to pay the application fee, and the payment can be made online through net banking/debit/credit card.
Uploading the Scanned Images and Signature
After paying the application fee, candidates should have to upload the scanned Photograph, thumb expression, and signature, and the size should be between 10 KB to 100 KB, and the format should be JPEG/JPG.
Print out of Application form.
The last procedure for completing the application form is to take the printout of the application form and the registration slip. Students must keep saving the application form’s printouts for future use. It will be used until the last procedure of admission.
AIIMS PG Application Form Correction
There will be no application form correction facility for the candidates, so all candidates should fill the application form with the correct and complete details. Students should also have to attach the required documents at the time of submitting the application form.
If you have any query related to AIIMS PG 2024 How to Fill Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.