Latest Applications Open 2024:
BITSAT 2024 Application Form has been available on 14th January 2024. BITSAT is referred to as the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. It is a university-level entrance exam. BITSAT 2024 is organized by the BITS, Pilani.
BITSAT is an online mode exam that means computer-based exam conducted to provide admission in various degree courses offered by Pilani Campus, K.K. Birla Goa campus, and Hyderabad campus of BITS.
Candidates should be eligible and qualify for the BITSAT 2024 Exam to get admission in various courses for the academic year 2024-23.
BITSAT 2024 Application Form – Available
Application Filling Instructions Step By Step
Step 1: Fill Online Application Form
Carefully read the brochure for eligibility conditions and other details. Read carefully all the instructions given on this page before proceeding to fill out the online application form. You are advised to take a printout of these instructions so that you can refer to them while filling out the online application form.
Your responses will be recorded in the BITS admissions server. After reading the instructions, click on the ‘Allow me to apply online’ button at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link)
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
After completing the form online, you can take a printout of the filled-in form. You can keep it at yourself for any future reference. The last date for applying by completing the online application form along with the prescribed fee is 11th April 2024. You are not required to send this form by post.
While filling out the online application form you will be asked for center preferences for writing the BITSAT-2024 exam. You can choose the centres from within India or Dubai.
If you choose centers within India you will be asked to give three preferences and will be allotted one out of the three. If you choose Dubai as a centre you will not be asked for any other center preference and will be allotted Dubai Center only.
If you choose centres within India, the Application Fee for male candidates will be Rs.3400/- and for female candidates, it will be Rs. 2900/-. If you choose Dubai as a centre, the Application Fee for both male and female candidates will be the same and will be US$80(or Rs.7000/- Indian Rupees).
Before printing out the filled-in application form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number as it will be required for all future correspondences.
Suppose you do not have a printer attached to the computer while filling out your online application. In that case, you can complete the application process and take the printout of the application form later by entering the Application Number, Password, and email ID.
While applying online, do not use the ‘Back‘ button on your browser’s toolbar. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your details.
After the successful completion of the application process, you may check the application fee payment status.
A candidate is allowed to fill and submit only one online application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
Step 2: Upload Scan Images
Before starting your online application keep ready scanned images of the Photograph and Signature in the format of jpg/jpeg only. The size of the photo image must be between 4 kb to 50 Kb. The size of the signature image must be between 1 kb to 30 kb.
A candidate can apply for the BITSAT-2024 exam online only through the official BITS admission website (www.bitsadmission.com).
A valid Email and Mobile Number are mandatory for the registration of your online application. The Email and Mobile Number should be kept active till the declaration of admission results.
BITS will send important information related to your application for writing the test followed by the admission procedure on this registered Email/Mobile number.
Step 3: Pay Application Fees
It is advised that the candidates who completed the application form must proceed to the payment immediately. Please check the payment methods given below.
Payment Details: The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The fee can be paid using any of the following modes:
- Payment using Paytm.com: You can make payment through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI/Paytm Wallet at ZERO Charges. Also, get assured cashback of Rs.50. Use promo code BITSAT.
- Payment using Paytm Payment Gateway: You can make payments through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI/Paytm Wallet or International Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards and Debit Cards using Online Payment Gateway: All credit and debit cards issued by Master and Visa are accepted. More details are available on the payment page.
- Payment through Net Banking enabled accounts of Indian banks using Online Payment Gateway: participating banks list will be displayed once you choose to pay through this mode.
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in-Slip: You can choose to pay through Cash at ICICI Bank branches. You have to just download the specially designed Pay-in-slip from the website on the payments page and walk into any ICICI bank branch along with cash. The bank shall deposit cash and give you a confirmation receipt for the same.
If you have any queries regarding How to Fill the BITSAT 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.