Latest Applications Open 2023:
IISER 2024 Application Form will be available in April 2024. The IISER is the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, and this institute has established by the Government of India through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The IISER is the seven institutes located in Bhopal, Berhampur, Mohali, Pune, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, and Tirupati.
These institutes offer admission to candidates in 5 years of Dual Degree BS-MS courses. It also organizes the SCB aptitude test to provide admission.
There are three channels of admission, i.e., KVPY, JEE Advance & SCB channels. Through this article, applicants will learn detailed information about IISER, including the IISER Application Form, application dates, the procedure to fill out the application form, etc.
IISER 2024 Application Form – Available Soon
IISER 2024 Application Form
The IISER 2024 Application Form will be released in April 2024, and those applicants who wish to get admission to the various programs from the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research.
They can apply for the examination of IISER by filling out the Application form online from the official website of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The application fee will be Rs. 1500/- (for general/OBC) and Rs. 750/– (for SC/ST). Fee payment will be made only through online mode.
How to Fill IISER 2024 Application Form
The following procedure is mentioned below for candidates to fill out the application form for IISER and follow it.
- First, candidates should visit the official website of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research.
- Candidates should have to click on the link to apply online, and they should have to register themselves.
- They should have to create a password of 8 to 16 characters with at least one capital letter, unique character, and numeric digit.
- After entering the details, candidates should submit them, and the verification link will be provided.
Filling up the application form
Candidates can fill out the Application Form by entering the logging details such as user ID and password. The applicants should have to fill in the required details, such as personal and academic details.
The applicants should upload the scanned passport-size photograph in PNG/JPG/BMP format and a size not larger than 2MB.
The personal details will include Date of birth, Gender, Address, State, Pin code, Guardian Name, Nationality, Category, Whether belonging to the PWD class, Kashmiri migrant or not, Mobile number, etc.
The applicants should pay the application fee online using a debit/credit card, net banking & UPI. After successful fee payment, candidates should have to submit it.
Candidates can download the submitted application form for future use. Candidates can edit all information except their name and Email-ID if they want to correct the application form.
If you have any queries regarding How to Fill IISER 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query and leave comments below.