Latest Applications Open 2023:
HP ANM 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Government of Haryana announced the application for the Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) course in the Government and Private ANM Training Institution of Himachal Pradesh, which is a two-year course that is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research Block.
All the interested and eligible female candidates of Himachal Pradesh are invited to apply for the Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife diploma course for the academic session of 2024-2025.
There are a total of 155 seats available in government and private institutes of Himachal Pradesh. Admission will be given based on merit and seats available for each category. Interested candidates must go through the whole article to know more about HP ANM 2024.
HP ANM 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
Himachal Pradesh ANM Application Form 2024
Applicants are advised to apply in the prescribed Performa to the Directorate of Medical Education and Research Block No. 18 –B, SDA Complex, Kasumpti Shimla -9 HP Pin code- 171009.
- To view the Performa of the Himachal Pradesh ANM 2024, visit hp.gov.in
- Candidates from the General area shall have to apply till the 2nd week of August 2024.
- Candidates from the Tribal and Hard areas shall have to apply till the 2nd week of August 2024.
- The Counselling date will be notified on the official website, Newspaper.
- Candidates are required to fill out the application form very carefully.
- The entries made by the candidate must be correct and complete.
- Candidates must fill their Names in Capital letters only.
- Candidates are required to fill in their date of birth as per their matriculation certificate and one attested Photocopy of the Matriculation must be attached to the form.
- Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the HP ANM application.
- Candidates have to fill in their category if applicable, their mobile no. , percentage obtained in the Senior Secondary Examination.
- An attested photocopy of the mark sheet must be sent along with the application form.
- Applicants have to attach a Photocopy of the Character Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate.
- The application fee will be paid through the SBI Connect account as the link is given i.e. https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm.
- A candidate failing to pay the application fee will not be considered for further process.
- The Copy of the receipt must be attached to the application form and must be sent to the address given above.
All the Candidates has to pay the application Fee for the Himachal Pradesh ANM 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- For General/OBC: Rs. 400 /-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
Note: Application will not be received in the form of a Demand Draft/IPO. Once the fee is paid shall not be refundable to the candidates.
The Admission Fee to the private Institute of Himachal Pradesh for the Himachal Pradesh ANM 2024 is given below:
|Hostel Charges (including electricity and water)||12000/-|
|Hospital attachment charges||8000|
|Security Money REFUNDABLE||3000/-|
Note:- No Tuition Fees and Hospital attachment charges will be charged in the Government Nursing Institutes from BPL/ IRDP families.
Important Dates For Himachal Pradesh ANM 2024
|Last Date for submission of Application (for General Areas)||2nd week of July 2024|
|Last Date for submission of Application (for Tribal / Hard Areas)||2nd week of July 2024|
|Counselling||To be announced soon|
Eligibility Criteria for the Himachal Pradesh ANM
All the female candidates interested in getting admission to the Himachal Pradesh ANM course 2024 must ensure that they fulfil the criteria decided by the Government of Himachal Pradesh are mentioned below: –
The minimum age limit must be 17 years as of 31st December.
- Maximum age Limit:- The maximum age limit should be 35 years as of 31st December.
- Relaxation in age:- A relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit applies to the SC / ST Candidates.
- The minimum education Shall be Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) in Medical / Non-medical / commerce / Arts ( Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English core / English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream only passing out from the recognized Board.
- Student Passed in 10+2 Arts or Science Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open School.
- For SC / ST Candidates there will be a relaxation of 5% marks.
Note: The Selection will be made based on merit.
Documents Required for Himachal Pradesh ANM 2024
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth.
- High School Certificate.
- Scheduled Caste / Schedule Tribe / OBC Certificate if applicable.
- Sub Categories Certificate i.e. EWS, IRDP, Ex-serviceman / Ward of Ex-Serviceman, Physically handicapped, Children / Grant Children of Freedom Fighter.
- Character or Bonafide certificate issued by the Tehsildar or Executive Magistrate.
How to Apply for the Himachal Pradesh ANM 2024
The applicants who are interested and eligible for the application must visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Government and they have to follow the following steps given below:-
- First of all, candidates need to download the Performa given by the State Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- After downloading the Performa candidates shall have to fill their full name in Capital letters, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth (as per matriculation certificate).
- Applicants have to fill in the age as of 31st December 2024.
- Applicants have to write the permanent address and correspondence address.
- The marks or Percentages should be filled as per the mark sheet.
- After filling in the personal information applicant must recheck every detail.
- Candidates should make sure they have attached the attested photocopies of their matriculation certificate, Domicile Certificate, Character Certificate, Category or Sub Category Certificate.
- Applicants must paste their latest and attested photograph on the given space provided on the Performa.
- After doing the entries applicants have to make the payment through SBI Collect.
- The link for the payment is given above.
- Candidates should make sure to send the receipt of the fee deposited to SBI along with the application form.
- The date for the counselling shall be notified through the official website, newspaper, radio or Tv etc,
- During the counselling, process candidates must carry their attest photocopied documents with them.
The above-given article will help the applicants to know about the govt. the body conducting the HP ANM 2024 and the eligibility criteria, important dates, How to apply and documents required etc. to fill the application form.
If you have any queries related Himachal Pradesh ANM 2024 Application Form, you can leave your query below in the comment box.