HP GNM 2023: Application Form (Out Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection
HP GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research is the official authority that has ordered that the admission procedure of the GNM course will be taken care of by the HPNRC. So HPNRC is the conducting authority to organize and manage the admission procedure every year for the applicants and provide the opportunity to get admission in three years diploma General Nursing and Midwifery Course (GNM) in different universities.
Around 39 GNM Training Institutions (6 in the government sector and 33 in private sectors means private institutions) are affiliated with the admission procedure to provide admission to the qualified applicants in the GNM course.
This college or institution is located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Applicants who want to get more information regarding eligibility criteria, the application process, the merit list, or the counseling process can refer to the information given below or can also go through the official website of the university.
HP GNM 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
HP GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click Here to Check the Application Form Details.
HP GNM 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||HP GNM|
|Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education and Research|
|Helpline||Tel: 0177-2620733, 0177-2624895|
HP GNM 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Submission of application forms for general areas||Last week of July 2023|
|Submission of application forms for tribal/ hard areas||1st week of August 2023
|Merit List||1st week of October 2023|
|Commencement of counseling||3rd week of October 2023|
|To the 4th week of October 2023|
||To be announce|
HP GNM 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The submission of application forms for general areas till the Last week of July 2023.
- Submission of application forms for tribal/ hard areas till the 1st week of August 2023.
- Application forms will be available in offline mode on the official website.
- Applicants can download the application form from the website.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form with necessary details (personal details, educational details, contact details, course-related details, parent’s details, etc.).
- Once all the required details are filled properly in the application form applicants are instructed to upload or attach scanned images of passport size photographs and signatures in specified size and format.
- Applicants also need to take a printout of the duly filled application form to be on a safer side as it may be needed in the future also.
- After that, the applicant is instructed to pay the application fee.
- Applicants can go through the below-given details to get details of the application fee.
- Once the fee is paid applicants need to submit the application form.
HP GNM 2023 Application Fee
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants need to pay Rs 400/- as an application fee for the admission procedure (in case of reserved category application fee is Rs 200/-).
- The application fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The application fee can be paid online mode by debit card credit card.
HP GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants must have passed HSC exams from a recognized university or board to get admission to the GNM course in the universities.
- Physics, chemistry, biology along English must be mandatory subjects in the HSC exam from a recognized board.
- Applicants who have passed the HSC exam in the arts stream must have (mathematics, biotechnology, economics, political science, history, geography, business studies, accountancy, home science, sociology, psychology, philosophy) and English core/English elective as mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- An applicant who wants to get admission in the GNM courses in different universities located in Himachal Pradesh must have secured more than 40% marks in the HSC exams.
- Applicants who belong to the reserved category must have secured more than 35% marks that are passing marks in the qualifying exams.
- The lower age limit decided by the official authorities for the applicants is 17 years at the time of admission.
- And the upper age limit decided by the official authorities is 35 years at the time of admission.
- However, the upper age limit for reserved category applicants is 40 years.
HP GNM 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared by the official authorities. However, the Directorate of Medical and Education will be responsible for updating the merit list on the official website of the university in online mode for the reference of the applicants. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying academic exams.
That means authorities will prepare a merit list based on the information provided by the applicants in the application form regarding marks obtained by them in the past qualifying academic exams especially in PCB subjects that is physics, chemistry, and biology subject. So applicants are instructed to fill the application form properly will valid information.
Applicants can check the merit list on the official website of the university itself using the login details. Merit list applicants are instructed to appear for the counseling round.
HP GNM 2023 Counseling
Official authorities will conduct counseling rounds for the nominated applicants. To get admission to the university applicants need to appear for the counseling round conducted by the universities. So for the counseling round applicants are instructed to be present in person along with all necessary documents.
Applicants will be able to get all the details of the counseling on the official website of the university as well as in the local newspaper, radio. In the counseling round applicants are instructed to submit all original and attested copies of the necessary documents for the verification
However, applicants will get admission to the university based on the merit list. After completion of the counseling round and document verification process, applicants will get admission to the universities.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents to be required at the time of counseling:
- Date of birth certificate
- Passing qualifying mark sheet and certificate
- HSC certificate
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
For any other queries about HP GNM 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
HPGNM Final /tentative merrit list 2022-23 ki date kb hogi
Kissi ko ptta h ki gnm merit list???!!! Kbh niklegi
GNM ki counseling date
Gnm counseling date please sahre
Finally merit list aahi gyi…..