Latest Applications Open 2024:
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 2nd Round Seat Vacancy has been Released on 25th July 2023. The HPU is commonly known as Himachal Pradesh University. The Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) organizes an admission procedure for eligible applicants intending to provide the opportunity to get admission to post-basic B.Sc. Nursing courses in different universities and affiliated colleges.
To provide admission to the qualified applicants, the official authorities of the Himachal Pradesh University conduct an entrance exam for the applicants which is commonly known as HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2023.
The entrance exam is conducted every year for the applicants. Official authorities will provide admission to the applicants based on the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. So applicants who have scored well in the entrance exam are only eligible to get admission in the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing courses in the university.
HPU PB B.Sc Nursing 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
Click Here to Check the Admission Prospectus.
HPU P.B. B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh University Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG/PG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Exam Date||25th June 2023|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
Below are the important dates in regard to the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2023 important events and dates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Application Form with Final transaction of fee||6th to 18th June 2023|
|Date of uploading admit Cards||20th June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||25th June 2023|
|Answer Key||26th June 2023|
|Correction of answer key||28th June 2023|
|Result & Merit list||5th July 2023|
|1st Round of Counseling (Choice Fiiling)||7th to 14th July 2023|
|Result of 1st Round of Counseling||17th July 2023|
|1st Round Final Seat Allocation||19th July 2023|
|Date of joining the allotted college||22nd to 22nd July 2023|
|Display of vacancy position for the second round||24th July 2023|
|Filling of choices of colleges for 2nd round of counselling for provisional allocation of seats.||25th to 27th July 2023|
|Provisional allocations of second-round seats||3rd August 2023|
|Final allocations of second-round seats||3rd August 2023|
|Date of admission 2nd round||7th to 8th August 2023|
|Date of display of vacancy position||To be announced|
|Choice filling for Mop-Up round||To be announced|
|Provisional Allocation of seats of Mop-Up round||To be announced|
|Final Allocation of seats of Mop-Up round||To be announced|
|Date of admission||To be announced|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
We have mentioned below all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants:
- HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Application has been Released on 6th June 2023.
- Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university to get admission to the course.
- Applicants need to fill out the application form according to the instructions mentioned on the official website and then submit the duly filled application form before the due.
- Applicants will be able to get the application form online mode on the official website of the university.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to keep ready all the educational qualification documents along with them.
- And with the help of the documents, applicants need to fill out the application form.
- After that applicants need to start filing the form by entering necessary details like personal detail, educational detail, course-related detail, etc.
- Once the details are properly and correctly entered, applicants need to upload scanned images of passport-size photographs and signatures in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to upload documents in the application form in the given format, that is, 50 kb maximum for a photograph and 30 kb maximum for a signature.
- Applicants are instructed to upload the correct documents in the application form and then check the information provided in the application form.
- Once the form is filled, applicants need to pay the application fee and take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that, applicants need to submit the application form and the receipt of the application fee to the university on the below-mentioned address:
The Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests)
Room No. 10 Admission Block, ground floor,
- HPU. University, Summer Hill, Shimla – 171005 (HP)
We have mentioned all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants below:
- The application fee for general category applicants is Rs 2000/-.
- And that of reserved category applicants need to pay Rs 1000/- as application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by challan, net banking, or any payment gateway method (debit card, credit card).
- That means official authorities will only accept application fee payments in online mode.
- An applicant who is paying the application fee by challan needs to deposit the challan in the nearest SBI branch.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system once the payment is successfully made.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We have mentioned below all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who belong to the general category must score not less than 45% marks in the qualifying exam, that is, HSC exams.
- However, reserved category applicants must score a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exams.
Registration with the State Nursing Council:
- An applicant who wants to get admission to the university must be one of the registered Nurse or Registered Midwife (RN/RM) with H.P State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.
- Applicants must have completed General Nursery and Midwifery from an institution or school recognized by Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council / Indian Nursing Council.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
We have mentioned below all the important information about the paper pattern for the preparation of the entrance exam for the reference of the applicants:
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- The question paper will be published in the English
- Objective type multiple-choice questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Maximum of 150 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will get one mark for each correct answer.
- Two hours’ duration will be allotted to the applicants to solve the paper.
- There is no provision for negative markings in the paper.
We have mentioned below the subjects on which the question paper will be based for the reference of the applicants:
|Important subjects||Number of questions|
|Medical-surgical nursing||20 questions|
|Fundamental of Nursing||20 questions|
|Pediatrics Nursing||20 questions|
|Psychiatric Nursing||20 questions|
|Midwifery and Gynecology||20 questions|
|Community health nursing||20 questions|
|Anatomy and physiology||10 questions|
|General knowledge||5 questions|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The complete syllabus is not yet disclosed by the official authorities of the university.
Still, we have mentioned above all the important subjects on which the questions paper of the entrance exam will be set for the reference of the applicants.
Applicants can prepare from the subjects mentioned above, or they can refer to the official website of the university also for more details.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
We have mentioned below all the important information about the admit card availability for the reference of the applicants:
The admit card is also known as the Hall ticket and will be released by the official authorities of the university. Admit cards will be available on the official website of the university for the applicants.
Applicants need to visit the official website of the university. Applicants will be able to download the Admit card through online mode only.
Admit cards/hall tickets is a mandatory document which contains all the details such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination centre details, etc.
Applicants who are attaining exams are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof. Applicants who have successfully submitted their application can only download the admit cards from the official website.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The important information about the result has been specified below for the candidates:
The result of all applicants who appeared in the entrance test has been declared and the same will be put on the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in. No part marks cards are sent to the applicants.
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results.
It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
If two or more applicants find equal and total marks in the Post-Basic B.Sc. The nursing entrance test, then their inter-se merit for admission to the course intends to be determined on account of marks obtained using the contenders in order of Subject-wise Sections of the entrance test i.e.
- Fundamentals of Nursing,
- Medical-surgical Nursing,
- Psychiatric Nursing,
- Pediatrics Nursing,
- Midwifery &Gynecology and
- Community Health Nursing.
Although the tie still perseveres after exhausting the above process, then the contender older in age intends to be given preference.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
The important information about the counselling has been specified below for the candidates:
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counselling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries about HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com