Latest Applications Open 2024:
ICAR AIEEA PG, or the Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs, is a highly competitive national-level entrance exam in India. It is conducted to provide aspiring students with the opportunity to pursue postgraduate and research programs in various agricultural and allied science disciplines.
ICAR AIEEA PG, short for Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs, is a highly demanded national-level entrance exam. It offers students the opportunity to pursue postgraduate and research programs in 75 agricultural universities, including state agricultural universities, ICAR-DUs, central agricultural universities, and central universities. With 15,000 undergraduate and 11,000 postgraduate seats available, this exam is the key to unlocking a world of agricultural education and research.
In the ICAR AIEEA PG exam, A huge number of 37,119 students took part in it. They went to 144 exam places in 88 different cities, showing how much they liked agricultural studies. The exam was run by the National Testing Agency (NTA), and it brought together 33,828 students who worked really hard to get into agricultural programs at universities.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Notification – Application Form Soon
What is ICAR AIEEA PG 2024?
ICAR AIEEA PG, also known as the Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs, is a prestigious national-level examination in India. It serves as the gateway for students aspiring to pursue postgraduate and research programs in various agricultural and allied science disciplines. The examination facilitates admissions to 75 agricultural universities, including State Agricultural Universities, Deemed Universities, Central Agricultural Universities, and Central Universities, offering a multitude of programs in the field of agriculture. With a substantial number of undergraduate and postgraduate seats, ICAR AIEEA PG plays a vital role in shaping the future of agriculture and allied sciences in India, providing aspiring students with opportunities for higher education, research, and promising careers in this dynamic field. The examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), ensuring a fair and standardised evaluation process.
ICAR AIEEA 2024 Highlights
ICAR AIEEA (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission) is a prominent examination in India that serves as the gateway for students aspiring to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of agriculture and allied sciences. Here are some key highlights of ICAR AIEEA:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Name of the Examination||ICAR AIEEA (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination)|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research Programs|
|Participating Institutions||State Agricultural Universities (SAUs), ICAR-DUs, Central Agricultural Universities (CAUs), Central Universities (CUs)|
|Competitive Nature||Highly Competitive with Limited Seats|
|Examination Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Subjects Covered in the Exam||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Agriculture (varies based on program)|
|Admission to Research Programs||Yes|
|Importance of Staying Updated||Essential for Application, Examination, and Result Dates|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Important Dates
The ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) is a highly anticipated event for aspirants seeking to further their studies in the field of agriculture and allied disciplines.
To facilitate of organised admission process, staying updated with the essential dates and deadlines is crucial. These important dates encompass everything from application commencement to result declaration.
|Application Release||4th week of may 2024|
|Application Deadline||3rd week of june 2024|
|Admit Card Release||1st week of July 2024|
|ICAR AIEEA PG Examination||2nd week of July 2024|
|Answer Key Release||1st week of August 2024|
|Result Declaration||4th week of August 2024|
|Counselling Commencement||1st week of September 2024|
ICAR AIEED 2024 Courses Offered
The ICAR AIEEA 2024 offers a wide range of postgraduate (PG) courses in the field of agriculture and allied sciences. Here is a list of PG courses that are typically offered through ICAR AIEEA:
|Physical Science||Agriculture Engineering & Technology|
|Entomology and Nematology||Water Science & Technology|
|Social Science||Animal Biotechnology|
|Statistical Sciences||Veterinary Science|
|Dairy Sciences||Animal Science|
|Dairy Technology||Fisheries Sciences|
|Food Science & Technology||Agricultural Business Management|
|Soil Science||Agri-Marketing & Co-operation|
|Plant Pathology||Agril. Extension & Communication|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding||Plant Physiology|
|Seed Science and Technology||Nematology|
|Microbiology||Plantation, Spices, Medicinal & Aromatic Crops|
|Agril. Economics & Agri-Business Management||Silviculture|
|Soil & Water Engineering||Geoinformatics|
|Forestry||Animal Husbandry & Dairying|
|Farm Machinery & Power||Veterinary Public Health|
|Agricultural Process Engineering||Veterinary Medicine|
|Land and Water Management||Veterinary Microbiology & Immunology|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Application Form
The ICAR AIEEA PG (All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) Application Form is the initial step towards pursuing advanced studies in agriculture. This form sets the foundation for your academic journey in this field. In this article, we will guide you through the process of filling out the ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form and provide essential insights to help you navigate the application procedure with ease and confidence.
- The application form can be accessed on the official ICAR website.
- Ensure you meet the specified eligibility criteria for your desired PG program.
- Provide accurate personal and academic details in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents as per the prescribed format to support your application.
- Pay the application fee securely using the available modes.
- Double-check all details entered before submitting the form to avoid errors.
- Keep a copy of the filled application for your reference and future correspondence.
- Be aware of the crucial dates related to the application process, including the application deadline.
- Start your exam preparation well in advance to excel in the entrance test for your desired PG program.
- In case of any queries or issues, refer to the official ICAR website or contact the relevant authorities for assistance.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Application Fee
The ICAR AIEEA PG application process requires candidates to pay fees online using Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking, or UPI. These fees vary depending on the candidate’s category and are a crucial part of the application procedure. Understanding these fees is essential for anyone looking to pursue postgraduate agricultural programs through this examination.
|Candidate Category||Application Fee (INR)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)* / Economically Weaker Section (EWS)** / UPS***||1,150|
How to Fill ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Application Form
Filling out the ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) application form involves several steps. Here is provided a general overview of how to fill out the application form:
- Online Registration: Visit the official ICAR AIEEA PG website. Look for the registration link and create an account by providing your valid email ID and mobile number.
- Filling Personal Details: Log in with the credentials you created. Complete the personal information section, including your name, date of birth, and other relevant details.
- Educational Information: Provide details of your educational qualifications, including your Bachelor’s degree information.
- Choice of Examination Center: Select your preferred examination centre from the available options.
- Documents: Upload You’ll typically need to upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents. Make sure these meet the specified guidelines.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee online using Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking, or UPI. The fee may vary depending on your category.
- Review and Submit: Carefully review all the information you’ve provided to ensure it’s accurate. Once you’re satisfied with the information, submit the application form.
- Print Confirmation Page: After successful submission, a confirmation page will be generated. Print this page for your records. It typically contains your application number and other important details.
- Admit Card Download: In the later stages, you can download your admit card/hall ticket from the ICAR AIEEA PG website. This is necessary to take the examination.
- Examination and Further Process: On the scheduled exam date, appear for the ICAR AIEEA PG examination.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Application Correction Window
The ICAR AIEEA PG application correction window is a period during which candidates can make corrections to the information they provided in their application forms. It allows applicants to rectify any errors or update their details as needed. However, the availability and specific dates of the correction window may vary from year to year, so it’s crucial to check the official ICAR AIEEA PG website or the latest information bulletin for the most up-to-date information.
Typically, the application correction window involves the following steps:
- Access the Correction Portal: During the specified correction window, candidates can log in to the ICAR AIEEA PG website using their application credentials.
- Edit Details: Once logged in, candidates can review the information they provided in their application and make necessary corrections or updates. This may include personal details, educational qualifications, choice of examination centre, and uploaded documents.
- Verification and Confirmation: After making changes, candidates should carefully review and verify the updated information to ensure accuracy.
- Save and Submit: Save the corrected information and submit it through the correction portal.
- Print Confirmation: After successful submission of corrections, candidates are usually advised to print a confirmation page for their records. This page typically confirms the changes made during the correction window.
- Finalize Corrections: Once the correction window closes, candidates are not allowed to make any further changes. Therefore, it’s essential to use this opportunity to ensure all details are accurate.
Candidates should also know to the announced dates for the correction window and complete any necessary corrections within the given timeframe to avoid issues with their application.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The ICAR AIEEA PG 2023 eligibility criteria are vital for candidates planning to appear for the examination. It’s important to ensure you meet these criteria before applying. Here are the eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEA PG 2023:
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree.
- As of August 2024, candidates must be at least 19 years old. There is no minimum age limit.
Minimum Aggregate Marks:
- Candidates belonging to the General, OBC, and UPS categories must have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in their qualifying examination. In contrast, candidates from the SC, ST, and PC categories must have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Specific Requirements for M.V.Sc:
- Candidates applying for M.V.Sc must have completed a Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry with an internship before the date of admission.
These eligibility criteria are essential for candidates aiming to pursue postgraduate programs in agricultural and allied sciences through ICAR AIEEA PG. It is advisable to carefully review and ensure compliance with these criteria before applying for the examination.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-1 mark for each incorrect answer|
|Medium of Question Paper||English|
|Sections||A – General Knowledge (25 questions)|
|B – Mental Ability (10 questions)|
|C – Subject-Specific (115 questions)|
|Syllabus||Section C based on the subject of study at the undergraduate level|
|Eligibility||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field|
|Exam Centers||Across Various Cities in India|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Syllabus
Here is the provided syllabus for the ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) for the specific subject of study at the postgraduate level.
|Subject/Discipline||Eligibility Qualifications for SAUs/CAUs etc. (4/5/6 years Bachelor’s degree)||Alternate Eligibility Qualifications for IARI & NDRI Applicable at|
|1.1 Bio-Chemistry||B.Sc. Ag./Horti. or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 yrs. system) IARI|
|1.2 Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||B.Sc. Ag. / B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Sericulture / Biotechnology / B. Tech. (Biotechnology).||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|1.3 Plant Physiology||B.Sc. Ag./Horti. or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / Horticulture.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|2.1 Genetics and Plant Breeding||B.Sc. Ag./Horti./Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/B. Tech. (Biotechnology).||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|2.2 Plant Pathology||B.Sc. Ag./Horti./Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|2.3 Microbiology||B.Sc. Ag./Horti. or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / Horticulture/B. Tech. (Biotechnology).||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|2.4 Seed Science & Technology||B.Sc. Ag./Horti./Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/Horticulture / Forestry.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|2.5 Plant Genetic Resources|
2.5 Plant Genetic Resources
|B.Sc. Ag./Horti./Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry / B. Tech.(Biotechnology).||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|3.1 Agricultural Meteorology||B.Sc. Ag./Horti./Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry.||–|
|3.2 Soil Science||B.Sc. Ag./Horti. or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|3.3 Agril. Physics||B.Sc. Ag./Horti. or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|3.4 Agril. Chemicals||B.Sc. Ag./Horti./Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|3.5 Organic Farming*||B.Sc. Ag./Horti./Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry.||–|
|3.6 Environment Science||B.Sc. Ag./Horti./Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|04-ENTOMOLOGY AND NEMATOLOGY|
|4.1 Entomology||B.Sc. (Ag.)/Horti./Forestry/Sericulture or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horti./Forestry/Sericulture.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|4.2 Nematology||B.Sc. (Ag.)/Horticulture/Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|4.3 Sericulture||B.Sc. (Ag.)/Horti./Forestry/Sericulture or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horti./Forestry/Sericulture.||–|
|5.1 Agronomy||B.Sc. Ag. or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture.||B.Sc. (Ag.)/ B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons/ B.Sc. (Ag. & AH) NDRI|
|6.1 Agricultural Economics||B.Sc.Ag./Horticulture/Agril. Marketing and Co-operation/Forestry or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Agril. Marketing and Co-operation/Forestry.||B.Sc. Dairying/B.Sc.Dairying (DT)/ B. Tech.(DT)/B.V.Sc. & AH/B.Sc. (Animal Sciences)/B.F.Sc. IARI|
|6.2 Agricultural Extension Education||B.Sc. Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Sericulture/B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Sericulture/B.Sc. Agril. Marketing & Co-operation/B.Sc.(Hons.) Agril. Marketing & Co-operation||B.Sc. Dairying / B.Sc. Dairying (DT)/ B. Tech.(DT)/ B.V.Sc. & AH/ B.Sc. (Animal Sciences) /B.F.Sc./ B.Sc.Agril. Marketing & Co-operation/B.Sc.(Hons.) Agril. Marketing & Co-operation IARI|
|7.1 Agricultural Statistics||B.Sc. Agriculture/Horti./Forestry/Sericulture/Agricultural Marketing & Coop./B.F.Sc./Veterinary Sciences/B.Tech. in Agril. Engg. or B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Sericulture/Agricultural Marketing & Coop./B.F.Sc./Veterinary Sciences/B.Tech. in Agril. Engg.||B.Sc. (10+2+3 system) IARI|
|7.2 Computer Application||B.Sc. Agriculture/Horti./Forestry/Sericulture/Agricultural Marketing & Coop./Veterinary Sciences/B.Tech. in Agril. Engg. or B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Sericulture|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Best Books
Here are some recommended books for ICAR AIEEA PG preparation, presented in a simplified table:
|Subject/Discipline||Best Books for ICAR AIEEA PG Preparation|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||“Objective General Knowledge” by Manohar Pandey|
|“A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning” by R.S. Aggarwal|
|Plant Biotechnology||“Plant Biotechnology” by Adrian Slater, Nigel Scott, and Mark Fowler|
|Plant Sciences (Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Microbiology, Seed Science & Technology, Plant Genetic Resources)||“Principles of Plant Genetics and Breeding” by George Acquaah|
|“Plant Pathology” by George N. Agrios|
|“Soil Microbiology, Ecology, and Biochemistry” by Eldor A. Paul|
|Physical Science (Agricultural Meteorology, Soil Science, Agril. Physics, Agril. Chemicals, Organic Farming, Environment Science)||“Textbook of Soil Science” by T. Yellamanda Reddy|
|“Principles of Agronomy” by S.R. Reddy and G.H. Sankara Reddy|
|Entomology and Nematology||“A Textbook of Agricultural Entomology” by M.S. Mani|
|“A Textbook of Nematology” by A. L. Golden and R. C. Tarjan|
|Agronomy||“Principles of Agronomy” by Yellamanda Reddy|
|Social Sciences (Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension Education)||“Agricultural Economics” by R. S. Srivastava|
|“Fundamentals of Agricultural Extension” by A. S. Shekhawat|
|Statistical Sciences (Agricultural Statistics, Computer Application, Bioinformatics)||“Biostatistics: The Bare Essentials” by Geoffrey R. Norman and David L. Streiner|
|“Bioinformatics Algorithms: An Active Learning Approach” by Phillip Compeau and Pavel Pevzner|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Preparation Tips
Preparing for the ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) can be a challenging task, but with the right approach, you can increase your chances of success. Here are some valuable preparation tips:
- Understand the Syllabus: Begin by thoroughly understanding the syllabus for your chosen subject. This will help you focus your studies on the relevant topics.
- Gather Study Materials: Acquire the necessary textbooks, reference materials, and study guides for your subject. Ensure you have the most recent editions.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a well-structured study schedule that allocates sufficient time to cover each subject or section. Break your study sessions into manageable segments.
- Practice Previous Papers: Solve previous years’ question papers and sample papers. This will familiarise you with the exam pattern and types of questions typically asked.
- Take Mock Tests: Consider taking mock tests to simulate exam conditions. This will help you manage your time and build confidence.
- Take Good Notes: While studying, make clear and concise notes. Summarizing key points will make it easier to review.
- Stay Healthy: Maintain a balanced diet, get adequate sleep, and engage in regular physical activity. Your physical and mental health are crucial for effective learning.
- Seek Help When Needed: Don’t hesitate to reach out to teachers, mentors, or study groups if you encounter difficulties in any subject. Collaborative learning can be beneficial.
- Effective Revision: Regularly revise what you’ve studied to reinforce your understanding. Use revision techniques like flashcards and mind maps to make it more efficient.
- Stay Positive: Believe in your abilities and maintain a positive mindset. Staying motivated and focused on your goals will help you overcome challenges.
- Exam Day Preparation: On the day of the exam, read and follow the instructions carefully. Manage your time wisely during the test and stay calm.
- Be Consistent: Consistency in your preparation is key. Regular and dedicated efforts over time will yield better results.
Remember that the ICAR AIEEA PG exam is competitive, and thorough preparation is essential. Stay organised, practice regularly, and stay committed to your studies. With determination and the right approach, you can increase your chances of success in this important entrance exam.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Admit Card
The ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) Admit Card is a crucial document that serves as a gateway for candidates to appear in the examination. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research issues it and contains essential information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, examination center, and exam date. The admit card is a mandatory requirement for entry into the examination hall and verifies the candidate’s eligibility to participate in the ICAR AIEEA PG examination. Applicants are advised to download and print their admit cards from the official website well in advance of the exam date, and it is recommended to keep them safe throughout the examination process.
How to download the ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Hall Ticket
To download the ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Hall Ticket (Admit Card), you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research). As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the official website was icar.org.in. Make sure to verify the official website for any updates or changes.
- Navigate to Admit Card Section: Look for the “Admit Card” or “Hall Ticket” section on the ICAR AIEEA PG page. This section should contain the link to download your admit card.
- Log In: You will likely need to log in using your registration number or application number and the password or date of birth. Provide the required credentials.
- Download Admit Card: After logging in, you should be able to access and download your ICAR AIEEA PG Hall Ticket. The admit card is usually available in PDF format.
- Print the Admit Card: Once you’ve downloaded the admit card, make sure to print it. You will need the printed copy to carry with you to the examination center.
- Check Details: Verify all the details on the admit card, including your name, photograph, signature, exam date, centre, and reporting time. If you find any discrepancies, contact the ICAR authorities immediately for corrections.
- Additional Copies: It’s a good practice to keep multiple copies of the admit card in case of loss or damage.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Exam Day Instructions & Guidelines
ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs), it’s essential to follow specific guidelines and instructions to ensure a smooth and fair examination process. While the exact guidelines may vary from year to year, here are some common instructions and guidelines to keep in mind:
- Reporting Time: Arrive at the examination centre well in advance of the reporting time mentioned on your admit card. Latecomers may not be allowed to enter.
- Admit Card: Carry a printed copy of your ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card. It’s a mandatory document for entry to the examination hall.
- Valid ID Proof: Bring a valid government-issued photo ID, such as an Aadhar card, passport, driver’s license, or voter ID, for identity verification.
- Pen and Pencil: Carry necessary stationery, such as pens, pencils, and an eraser.
- Prohibited Items: Do not bring electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, or any kind of study material. These items are typically not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Dress Code: Wear comfortable clothing, but avoid clothing with large pockets, heavy jewellery, or accessories that might be prohibited.
- Seating Arrangement: Follow the seating arrangement provided by the examination authorities. Do not change your seat without permission.
- Listen to Instructions: Pay close attention to the instructions provided by the exam invigilators. Follow their guidance throughout the examination.
- Use of Rough Sheets: If needed, use the rough sheets provided by the exam authorities. Do not carry your own.
- Question Paper: Carefully read the instructions on the question paper. Ensure that you have the correct question booklet.
- Fill in Details: Complete the details on your answer sheet accurately, including your name, roll number, and other required information.
- Time Management: Manage your time wisely during the exam. Ensure that you have enough time to attempt all the questions.
- No Talking: Maintain complete silence during the examination. Do not talk to other candidates.
- Bathroom Breaks: If needed, use restroom breaks during the designated time. You may not be allowed to leave the examination hall at other times.
- Stay Calm: Keep your composure and focus on the exam. Do not panic if you encounter challenging questions.
- Submission: Once you’ve completed the exam, check that you’ve answered all the questions and submitted your answer sheet as per the instructions.
- Exit the Hall: Leave the examination hall quietly and in an orderly manner once the exam is over.
It’s essential to review the specific guidelines provided by ICAR for the year you are appearing for the exam, as they may be subject to change. Adhering to these guidelines will help ensure a fair and efficient examination process.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Exam Centres
The ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) exam centres are typically spread across various cities and locations in India. ICAR determines the specific exam centres for each year’s examination and are subject to change. To find the exact list of exam centres for the year you are interested in, you should refer to the official ICAR AIEEA PG notification or website. Here are some of the common cities where ICAR AIEEA PG exam centres have been located in the past:
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Answer Key
The ICAR AIEEA PG Answer Key is a helpful resource provided by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website. It contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the ICAR AIEEA PG examination. This answer key assists candidates in assessing their performance and calculating their expected scores. Candidates also have the opportunity to challenge any answers they believe to be incorrect by submitting objections. After reviewing these objections, NTA releases the final ICAR AIEEA Answer Key, which is considered authoritative for determining the results. Candidates can access the answer key and related information on the official ICAR website.
How to Check the ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Answer Key
Check the ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) Answer Key; you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of ICAR or the official NTA website, which is responsible for conducting the exam. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the official website was icar.org.in and nta.ac.in. Verify the website address to ensure it’s official.
- Navigate to the Answer Key Section: Look for the “Answer Key” or “Response Key” section on the website. This section typically contains links to download the answer key for various exams.
- Select ICAR AIEEA PG: Click on the link that corresponds to the ICAR AIEEA PG Answer Key. Make sure you’re accessing the answer key for the correct year.
- Log In: You may need to log in to your candidate portal using your application number or roll number and the password you created during the application process.
- Download the Answer Key: After logging in, you should be able to download the ICAR AIEEA PG Answer Key for the relevant year. The answer key is typically available in PDF format.
- Verify Your Answers: Compare your marked answers with the correct answers provided in the answer key to calculate your estimated score.
- Objection Window (if available): If you find discrepancies or believe that any answers are incorrect, check if there is an option to raise objections. Follow the instructions to submit your objections, if applicable.
- Final Answer Key: After the objection window closes, the exam authorities will review the objections and release the final ICAR AIEEA PG Answer Key. This final answer key is considered authoritative for calculating results.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Result
The ICAR AIEEA PG Result is the outcome of the ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs). This result is typically announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) through the official website. To check their results, applicants need to visit the official website and log in using their ICAR AIEEA PG application number and date of birth.
The merit list is organized based on major subjects and categories, with the final merit list accounting for reservation category details provided during the application process. The result is determined by the total merit rank achieved by applicants. Once the results are declared, there are no options for rechecking answer papers. In case of a tie in marks, the merit ranking is determined based on criteria such as the Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) percentage in the Bachelor’s degree examination, with preference given to older applicants.
How to Check the ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Result
To check the ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) Result, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official ICAR website or the official NTA (National Testing Agency) website. Verify the website address to ensure it’s the official source. The website is typically icar.org.in or nta.ac.in.
- Navigate to the Result Section: Look for the “Result” or “Scorecard” section on the website. This is where you’ll find links to check the ICAR AIEEA PG Result.
- Select ICAR AIEEA PG: Click on the link that corresponds to the ICAR AIEEA PG Result. Make sure you’re accessing the result for the correct year.
- Log In: You will need to log in to your candidate portal using your application number or roll number and the password you created during the application process.
- View Your Result: After logging in, you should be able to view and download your ICAR AIEEA PG Result. It is usually available as a PDF file.
- Check the Merit List: The result may include a merit list that ranks candidates based on their performance in the exam.
- Print Your Result: It’s advisable to print a copy of your result for future reference. This printed copy can be used for counselling and admission processes.
- Check Tie-Breaking Criteria: If there is a tie in the results (i.e., multiple candidates with the same score), check the tie-breaking criteria mentioned in the result notice to understand how the ranking is determined.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the ICAR AIEEA PG Result for the specific year you are interested in, refer to the official ICAR or NTA website.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Counselling Process
ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling is the next important step for students who have successfully qualified in the ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam. It’s a process where eligible candidates can choose their desired postgraduate courses and universities for admission. The Counselling is conducted online, making it convenient for candidates. To participate, candidates need to register on the official website, select their preferences, and pay a Counselling fee. It’s essential to be available at the designated centre on the specified date and time, as mentioned in the call letter.
The Counselling process is a crucial gateway to securing admission to postgraduate programs and scholarships, so following the guidelines and deadlines is important for a successful outcome.
Documents Required at Counselling
Here’s a table outlining the common documents that are typically required at ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling. Please note that the specific document requirements may vary from year to year, so it’s essential to refer to the official ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling notification for the year you are interested in for precise information.
|ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card||The admit card for the entrance exam.|
|ICAR AIEEA PG Result||The result of the entrance exam.|
|Proof of Age||Usually, a valid birth certificate or any government-issued document indicating your date of birth.|
|Photo Identity Proof||A government-issued photo ID like an Aadhar card, passport, driver’s license, etc.|
|Mark Sheets and Certificates||Academic transcripts, mark sheets, and degree certificates of your qualifying examination.|
|Category Certificate||If applicable, provide proof of your category (e.g., SC/ST/OBC) as per the format specified in the Counselling notification.|
|Domicile Certificate||Proof of your domicile (residency) status, typically issued by a competent authority.|
|Transfer Certificate||A document from your previous institution indicating that you have completed your previous program.|
|Conduct Certificate||A certificate indicating your conduct and behavior during your previous academic program.|
|Passport-sized Photographs||Recent passport-sized photographs for identity verification and official documents.|
|Counselling Fee Receipt||A copy of the payment receipt for the Counselling fee.|
|Any Other Required Documents||Additional documents specified in the Counselling notification for the specific year.|
You carry both original documents and photocopies, as required, during the Counselling process. It’s crucial to refer to the official ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling notification for the year you are interested in to confirm the document requirements.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Reservation
ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) includes a reservation system to ensure equal educational opportunities and promote diversity among candidates. The reservation policy provides preferential treatment to specific categories of candidates based on various criteria, such as caste, disability, and regional background. This policy is a significant aspect of the ICAR AIEEA PG admission process, striving to create a fair and inclusive environment for all aspirants.
Reservation Categories and Criteria:
Here is a table outlining the common reservation categories and their respective criteria for ICAR AIEEA PG admission. Please note that the specific reservation criteria may change from year to year, so it’s essential to refer to the official ICAR AIEEA PG notification for the year you are interested in for precise information.
|Reservation Category||Criteria for Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Reserved for candidates belonging to the SC category.|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Reserved for candidates belonging to the ST category.|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Reserved for candidates belonging to the OBC category.|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||Reserved for candidates with specified disabilities.|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||Reserved for candidates from economically weaker sections as per government guidelines.|
|State/Institute Quota||Some seats are reserved for candidates from specific states or institutes.|
It’s important to note that the exact number of seats reserved for each category and the eligibility criteria can vary from year to year.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Admission Process
The admission process for ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 involves several crucial steps to ensure successful enrollment in the desired postgraduate programs. To initiate the process, candidates must first participate in the ICAR AIEEA PG entrance examination by completing the application form, paying the required fee, and securing their admit cards. Subsequently, candidates can check their results and access the merit list on the official ICAR website, which ranks individuals based on their exam performance.
Those who find their names on the merit list become eligible for ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling, usually conducted online. During Counselling, candidates register, choose their preferred courses and universities, and pay the applicable fee. Document verification is a pivotal step in this process, where candidates must provide necessary documents, including academic transcripts, proof of identity, and category certificates if applicable. Upon successful verification, candidates are allotted seats in their chosen programs and colleges based on merit and seat availability.
To secure these seats, candidates must then pay the stipulated admission and tuition fees. Following this, they are required to report to the allocated college or university within the specified timeframe. Once these steps are completed, candidates can commence their postgraduate classes at the designated institution. It’s crucial for candidates to stay updated with the latest information and guidelines for the ICAR AIEEA PG Admission Process by regularly checking the official ICAR website, as specific dates and procedures may vary from year to year.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Participating Colleges
The participating colleges in ICAR AIEEA PG are the universities and institutes that accept the ICAR AIEEA PG exam scores for admission to their postgraduate programs. Candidates aspiring to join these colleges through ICAR AIEEA PG can explore a wide range of programs and institutions to further their academic and research pursuits.
Here is a table listing some of the universities and institutes that typically accept ICAR AIEEA exam scores for postgraduate course admissions:
|New Delhi||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Karnal||National Dairy Research Institute|
|Pusa||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University|
|Hisar||Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University|
|Varanasi||Banaras Hindu University|
|Coimbatore||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Ludhiana||Punjab Agricultural University|
|Hyderabad||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Ludhiana||Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Jabalpur||Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Bangalore||University of Agricultural Sciences|
|Thrissur||Kerala Agricultural University|
|Srinagar||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology|
Candidates should refer to the official ICAR AIEEA notification for the specific year they are interested in for the most accurate and up-to-date information on participating institutions.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Contact Information
Address: Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 23382375; Extn. 528
Public Relations Officer Phone: 91-11-25843301
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 Conclusion
The ICAR AIEEA PG (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Postgraduate Programs) is a vital gateway for students aspiring to pursue postgraduate studies in the field of agriculture and related disciplines. This competitive examination opens doors to a diverse range of postgraduate programs in leading agricultural universities and institutes across India.
The ICAR AIEEA PG offers a fair and transparent selection process, ensuring that deserving candidates secure admission to their desired courses. Through rigorous preparation, dedication, and performance in the entrance exam, students can embark on their academic and research journey, contributing to the growth and innovation in the agricultural sector.
Aspiring students should stay updated with the latest notifications, exam patterns, and admission procedures provided by ICAR to make informed choices. The participating institutions play a crucial role in shaping the future of agricultural education in the country, offering opportunities for specialized learning and research.
If you have any other queries about ICAR AIEEA PG 2024, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2024 FAQs
How do I apply for the ICAR 2024 application form?
To apply for the ICAR PG exam in 2024, you should visit the official ICAR website and follow the application process outlined on the official portal. Detailed instructions for filling out the application form, including important dates, eligibility criteria, and other relevant information, will be provided on the official website.
Is the ICAR PG exam tough?
The difficulty of the ICAR PG exam can vary depending on your level of preparation and the specific subject you choose. Generally, it is considered a competitive and challenging examination, but with dedicated preparation and a clear study plan, you can perform well.
Is 300 a good score in ICAR PG?
A score of 300 in the ICAR PG exam is considered a very good score. It suggests a high level of performance and is likely to open up various opportunities for admissions and scholarships.
Is 200 a good score in ICAR PG?
A score of 200 in the ICAR PG exam is on the lower side and may not be considered a competitive score. It’s essential to aim for a higher score to improve your chances of admission and scholarships.
What are the total marks for the ICAR PG exam?
The ICAR PG exam typically consists of 150 multiple-choice questions, each carrying four marks. So, the total marks for the exam would be 600.
Who can take the ICAR PG exam?
The ICAR PG exam is open to candidates who have completed their undergraduate degree in relevant agricultural or allied science disciplines. Different programs may have specific eligibility criteria, so it’s important to check the official notification for details.
How many months are required to crack ICAR?
The time required to crack the ICAR PG exam varies from person to person, depending on their prior knowledge, study habits, and dedication. It’s advisable to start preparing well in advance, ideally several months before the exam, to cover the syllabus thoroughly.
How do you prepare for the PG exam in ICAR?
To prepare for the ICAR PG exam, you should
Understand the syllabus and exam pattern, Create a study schedule, Use quality study materials and books, and Solve previous years’ question papers.
Take mock tests, Seek guidance from teachers or coaching institutes and Stay updated on current affairs in the field of agriculture.
How do I start preparing for the ICAR PG exam?
Start your preparation by gathering study materials and books, Understanding the exam syllabus, Creating a study schedule, Setting goals and targets, Regularly practising with mock tests and previous year’s papers and Seeking guidance if needed.
How much rank is good in the ICAR exam?
A good rank in the ICAR PG exam will vary depending on the specific program and the number of seats available. Generally, securing a rank within the top 100 or even the top 50 can be considered competitive and increase your chances of admission and scholarships.
What is the ICAR exam for PG?
The ICAR exam for PG (Post-Graduate) is conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to provide admission to various postgraduate programs in agricultural and allied sciences. It aims to select candidates for master’s and doctoral degree courses in the field of agriculture.
Who can write the ICAR PG exam?
Candidates who have completed their undergraduate degree in relevant agricultural or allied science disciplines are eligible to write the ICAR PG exam. Specific eligibility criteria may vary based on the program you are interested in.
What are the qualifying marks for ICAR PG?
The qualifying marks for the ICAR PG exam may vary from year to year and depend on factors like the difficulty level of the paper and the number of candidates. You should check the official notification for the specific qualifying marks for the year you are interested in.
How much is the ICAR PG Scholarship?
The value of the ICAR PG Scholarship can vary depending on the specific program and the norms set by the ICAR. Typically, the scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and other allowances to support the candidate’s education and research.
How many seats does ICAR PG have?
The number of seats available for ICAR PG programs can vary from year to year and depend on the participating universities and colleges. It’s essential to check the official notification or website for information on the number of seats for the program you are interested in.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.