Latest Applications Open 2023:
IDAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. IIAD’s Design Aptitude Test (IDAT) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Art and Design to offer admission into B.A.(Hons) Fashion Design, B.A.(Hons) Interior Architecture and Design, and B.A.(Hons) Communication Design.
Candidates who satisfy the conditions of eligibility can enter into offers 3 undergraduate courses B.A.(Hons) in Fashion Design, B.A.(Hons) in Interior Architecture and Design, B.A.(Hons) in Communication Design (in collaboration with Kingston University, London). The Aptitude test is held in 2 cycles, the first Cycle is scheduled for December 2020 & the second Cycle is scheduled in April 2024.
Candidates who want to apply must check the information of the IDAT 2024 exam like filling the Application form, requirement eligibility criteria, important dates, and How to apply, etc.
IDAT 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
IDAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the IDAT 2024 application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Indian Institute of Art and Design will provide the registration procedure in two ways online as well as in offline mode.
- The IDAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Candidates who are interested to apply online have to visit the official website (www.iiad.edu.in).
- In the application form, candidates have to fill in all details asked such as personal and qualification information, etc.
- Candidates have to upload the color latest photograph along with the signature of candidates in JPG/ JPEG format.
Application Form Fee
The Application fees Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand only).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates can pay the amount using online mode via Net Banking, debit/credit card, etc, or offline mode through demand draft which is should be drawn in favor of Teamwork Education Foundation, Payable at New Delhi.
IDAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding IDAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Academic qualification: Candidates who need to complete 10+2 in (CBSE/ISC/IB or any other equivalent board) are eligible to apply.
Percentage: candidates have to secure 70% and above aggregate in the CBSE or IB or ISC or any other equivalent board.
Appearing: Candidates who are waiting for Class XII results are eligible to apply.
IDAT 2024 Application Dates
Here, in the below table candidates will find the important events along with tentative dates for IDAT 2024 are as follows:
Mar. Cycle Important Dates
|Last date to submit the Application||June 2024|
|IIAD 2024 Online Exam||June 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for IDAT 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates are advised to read the information brochure which is available along with the application form in online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode (IIAD’s Online Application Portal www.iiad.edu.in) or by the offline mode (IIAD campus and ISBF campus in New Delhi).
- candidates must follow the procedure to apply which is to Register on the official website, Choose the program or course, Enter personal & academic details, State the purpose of joining the institution, Select the test center, Pay requisite fees, The status of the application form will be displayed, Submit the form, and Download & save for future reference.
- In the application form, the details that will be asked are the candidate’s name, parent name, the birth date, category, email ID, contact number, qualification details, correct address, etc.
- All applier are advised to make sure to ready the document of qualification, mark-sheet, and other documents before filling the application form.
- After submitting the fill-up form pay the number of application fees which is the last step of registration.
- Submit the fill-up application form, take a copy of the submitted application form, and kept safe for future usage.
Send the filled application form (Offline mode) to the below-mentioned address:
The Admissions Team
Indian Institute of Art and Design
B-26, Okhla Phase 1
New Delhi – 110020
For any other query regarding the IDAT 2024 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.