Latest Applications Open 2024:
IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Registration has been Started on 17th December 2023. The IGNOU OPENMAT is the popular management-level entrance examination, which is completely known as Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test. NTA has Officially announced IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Exam Dates.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has organized this examination to provide admission to the applicants in various postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the field of management study. This examination is conducted twice a year to provide admission to candidates in various management programs. Based on qualified marks, candidates can get admission.
This article will give applicants detailed information on IGNOU OPENMAT Admission Dates, Application Forms, and Admission Procedure.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Notification – Registration Started
IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Highlights
|Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test
|Category of Examination
|Exam Conducted body
|National Testing Agency
|To be Announced
IGNOU OPENMAT Important Dates 2024
Candidates will get the Important Dates of the IGNOU OPENMAT examination from the following table provided below, and appearing candidates can check it.
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2024
|Application form releasing on
|17th December 2023
|Application form submission last date
|31st January 2024
|Releasing of admit card
|Date of exam
|Date of Announcing Result
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2024
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Registration has been started on 17th December 2023. Those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission to various management programs through this exam; can fill out the application form online by visiting the official website. The application form-filling steps have provided below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Registration has been started on 17th December 2023.
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Registration can be done till 31st January 2024.
- First, applicants must go on the official webpage of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- The applicants have to click on the registration link, and they need to register themselves to fill out the application form.
- After registration, log in details will be provided to the applicants to fill out the application form, which should be filled with all the correct and complete details.
- They must upload their scanned required documents in the application form and pay the fee.
- After paying the application fee, they must submit the form and take a printout for future use. Applicants cannot make any changes to the application form after submitting them with the application fee.
The IGNOU OPENMAT application fee may be Rs. 600/-. The applicants can submit their fees through DD or Cash at the university counter. OPENMAT XLVII- UR, OBC category Rs. 800/- and SC, ST, EWS Rs. 600/-
IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Applicants will not be able to apply for this examination without eligibility criteria.
- There is no age limit to apply for this examination.
- Candidates must be qualified for a Bachelor’s degree of no less than three years with a minimum of 45% marks for the reserved category and a 50% score for the rest.
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, or Company Secretaryship can also apply.
- There should be a valid student Visa for foreign applicants.
- The applicants with degrees of 2-year duration obtained from a recognized university will be accepted through authority.
- They must have completed their first degree courses before June 4, 1986, and will be treated as equal to candidates with 3-year course degrees.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Exam Pattern
All the appearing candidates must go with the exam pattern for better preparation. The exam pattern details are provided below.
- Duration: The total time of the test is 180 Minutes.
- Number of questions: The total number of questions in the test is 200.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one march each
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this examination
- Maximum Marks: Tests will have maximum marks of 200.
|Number of Questions
IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Syllabus
Candidates can prepare themselves through the syllabus, which consists the General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. It will be very helpful for them to understand the topics asked in the examination. The syllabus details are mentioned below.
- Current AffairsIndia: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, basic concepts, and application.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO, etc
- Trade: Exports, imports, the balance of trade, etc.
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning etc.
- Ratios and Proportions
- LCM, HCF
- Mean, mode, median
- Permutations, combinations,
- Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
- Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry, etc.
- Reading and Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms etc.
IGNOU OPENMAT Preparation Tips
Applicants can score qualified marks in the examination by following the preparation tips below.
- The candidates need to prepare themselves better with the help of exam patterns and syllabi.
- They must read newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express, etc., for the general awareness section.
- The applicants must refer to the current affairs PDF and revise them anytime.
- They have to make notes on any news like awards, latest events, etc.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2024
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2024 Admit Card will be available in April 2024. candidates on the official website, and the applicants can download the admit card if they have successfully submitted their application form.
Candidates can download the admit card after submitting the required details in the field. Candidates cannot enter the examination hall without an admit card.
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2024
Indira Gandhi National Open University will declare the result on the official website in December and June for XLIV and XLV, respectively. Those applicants who have given the IGNOU OPENMAT examination; can check their results online mode by visiting the official website.
After submitting an enrollment number in the required field, the result will appear to the candidates. As per the marks scored in an examination, candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list.
IGNOU OPENMAT Seat Reservation
As per the Government Norms, the applicant’s seats will be reserved through authority in various programs. There will be reservations for the candidates.
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- A non-creamy layer of OBC
- War Widows
- Kashmiri Migrants
- Physically Handicapped
IGNOU OPENMAT Counseling 2024
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has conducted a counselling procedure to offer admission to candidates in MBA programs. Those applicants are shortlisted as per their marks; they will be called out for the counselling procedure.
All the selected candidates need to carry the required documents for verification. The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per availability and document verification.
If you have any queries regarding IGNOU OPENMAT 2024, please comment below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.