Latest Applications Open 2024:
IIF Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released. The IIF (Indian Institute of Finance) was established in the year 1987 as a Non-profit educational institution and it is very well-known internationally. This institute provides 2 years of full-time Post-Graduate Regular Program in Management of Business Finance (MBF) Program to the candidates.
Those applicants want to get admission in 2 yrs full-time PG regular program (MBF), Distance learning program, and short-term learning program at this institute; can fill out the application form online mode.
From this article, applicants will know detailed information of IIF 2024 Admission dates, Application form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
IIF Admission 2024 Notification – Application Released
IIF Admission 2024 Quick Links
IIF Admission 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||IIF Admission 2024|
|Full-Form||Indian Institute of Finance|
|Courses Offered||Management of Business Finance (MBF)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Finance|
IIF Admission Dates 2024
Those applicants who want to get admission to this institute to complete their 2 years post-graduate management programs, must have to check the important dates mentioned below.
|Application Form Started||Started|
|Last date of submitting an Application Form||To be announced|
|Counselling/GD/PI||To be announced|
IIF Admission Application Form 2024
On the Official website of the Indian Institute of Finance, IIF Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Eligible to get admission in 2 yrs full-time PG regular program (MBF), Distance learning program, and short-term learning program at this institute, they can apply by filling the application form through online mode and the applicants can fill the application form by following steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates should have to visit the official webpage of the Indian Institute of Finance.
- They have to click on the link of ‘Apply Online’ and fill in the required details such as personal information, academic information of Xth, XIIth, and graduation, Occupation Information, Payment details, and Information of two references.
- Candidates should have to keep carry their passport photograph and details of Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs.1250/-.
- After filling all the details in the application form, applicants have to submit it and also take the print out of it for future use.
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form
- Completed Application Form/Online Form
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Xth Marksheet and passing Certificate
- XIIth Marksheet and passing Certificate c) Graduation/PG Marksheet and passing Certificate
- One photograph (Passport Size) For Regular Programs Only
- Written Exam Score Card/letter of Sponsorship
- For FBA & STRP Summary Notes & CV (See Application Form) For DLP Programs Only
- First Semester Fee (Via Demand Draft)
- Late Fee of Rs 500/-
IIF Eligibility Criteria 2024
Those applicants are going to fill the application form; they should have to check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below.
Candidates should be graduated in any discipline (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU-approved university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC).
The final-year candidates will also be eligible to apply. Candidates with qualified marks in any of the national level Common Admission Entrance Tests conducted by IIMs or XAT, AIMA, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or any other State University MBA Entrance Examinations can also apply.
The NRIs/Foreign Citizens can also get admission on the basis of their inter-merit, group discussion, and personal interview, as per MHRD, and GOI guidelines.
IIMs/ XLRI/ AIMA/ any other testing agency have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
Courses Offered through IIF Admission 2024
The Indian Institute of Finance provides various courses to the candidates and the courses are
Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year)
Fellow in Business Administration in Finance (FBA) (3 years)
Short Term Research Program (STRP) (1 Year)
A postgraduate program in Management (PGPM)
Distance Learning Programmes
Basic Business Finance (BBF) (1 Year )
Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year )
Executive Mgt of Business Finance (EMBF) (3 years)
IIF Admission Result 2024
The result will declare on the Official website of the Indian Institute of Finance for the candidates.
Those will have qualified marks in an examination or also a previous year qualifying examination. Candidates will go for the next procedure after confirming the selection.
IIF Admission Reservation Criteria 2024
The seat will be reserved for the different category candidates in their aspiring programs and the reservation criteria details are mentioned below.
2% Seats are reserved for the Wards of Serving / Retd. Defense/ Paramilitary Forces/ Police Personnel.
5% seats reserved for Applicants from J & K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, and Wards of Defense/Police/Para-Military Services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
Reservation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS or other categories (if any) is provided as per GOI directions. Unfilled seats under the upper classes are offered to the general candidates.
IIF Admission Admission Procedure 2024
Candidates will get admission in 2 yrs full-time PG regular program (MBF), Distance learning program, and short-term learning program at this institute by following the simple steps mentioned below.
On the official website of the Indian Institute of Finance, the application form will be available for the interested and eligible candidates.
Applicants have to submit the application form and sent it to the Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Finance, 45 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, NCR, UP 201308, INDIA through registered post/speed post on or before the last date), Late Fee of Rs.500/-.
As per the details and documents provided by the candidates in an application form, applicants will be selected for the final round of admission.
The applicants will be selected for interview on the basis of marks obtained in any of the national level Common Admission Entrance Test conducted by IIMs or XAT, AIMA, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or any other State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
The admission of the candidates will be final after completing an interview session.
For any other query regarding the IIF Admission 2024, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com