IIFT Online Registration
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is the biggest entrance test of the India, in which many of the candidates may get admission to complete their MBA in International Business Programmes.
The IIFT is available in the various states of India for the candidates. It may have the number of seat availability for the candidate, so they can apply online and offline to fill the application form to get admission in IIFT.
Many of the candidates must applies for this entrance test to make their future by Business programme in MBA. Those candidates will not fill the application properly, they will not be appearing for this entrance test.
Through this article, the aspirants can get the full details of IIFT in which includes the application form, fee, procedure, etc.
IIFT 2018 Online Registration Last Date has been extended until 15th September 2017.Click here for registration details.
IIFT Application Form
The candidates can fill the application form of IIFT online and offline, those are interested. Those are seeking to get admission in the IIFT, they should have to register to them on the official website of IIFT. The application form of IIFT will start in the second week of July 2018.
Before filling the application form, candidates should have to check the eligibility criteria to be able for this entrance test.
IIFT Application fee
The candidate has to pay the application fee before submitting the application form to complete the process of registration. The application fee is given below by dividing with different categories of candidate
|Other Backwards Classes (OBC-NC) Category||Rs.1550/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) Category||Rs.775/-|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category||Rs.775/-|
|Physically Handicapped Category||Rs.775/-|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI||US $ 80 (Rs.4500/-)|
Before filling the application form, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria of the IIFT on this article. Following are the eligibility criteria is mandatory to fill the application form as follows
- The candidate should have passed 3-years duration bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) from the recognised University.
- Those candidates are in final year of their graduation and they are also eligible to apply but they have to submit the proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2017.
- Only lower age of candidate will be allowed for this examination.
IIFT Application Form Dates (Tentative)
The candidates can fill the application form when it will be released by the authority on an official website of IIFT. There are the following dates of application for has mentioned below
|IIFT Important Dates 2018|
|1.||Issuance of application form||25th July 2017|
|2.||Candidates can submit online application form until||8th September 2017|
|3.||End date to obtain application form via post||First week of September 2017|
|4.||End date to obtain and submit application form from IIFT office||First week of September 2017|
|5.||Entrance test to be held on||26th November 2017|
|6.||Foreign nationals can obtain & submit the application form until||15th February 2018|
Procedure to fill the application form of IIFT
Those candidates want to fill the application form of IIFT, they can check the following steps to fill the application form.
Online application form
- Candidates can click on the link, those want to fill the application form
- On the other hand, candidate can visit on the official website to complete the procedure
- Candidates can click the ‘Click Apply Now’ on the display image of IIFT official website.
- Candidates then have to choose the category to which they belong. Then they can continue filling the form after clicking on their respective category.
- The next step asks candidates to fill in their personal details
- Candidates can then make the registration payment to successfully register for the exam, once the personal details are complete.
Offline application form
Those applicants want to prefer the offline mode, they can fill the IIFT application form 2018, they can purchase the prospectus from academy. After then candidates can fill the enclosed application form and send it to the address mentioned below:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional
Area, and New Delhi-110016
Those candidates can fill the application from any mode, which is online or offline and candidate must retain a copy of the application form and demand draft for further reference.
Mandatory documents to fill the application form
The applicants should have to carry the mandatory documents to fill the application form to get admission in the IIFT exam. The candidate will be divide by different categories, so they have to carry the important documents for admission.
Candidates have to enclose the important documents with the application form for more details
- Candidates submitting fee through DD have to enclosed the original demand draft of requisite fee with full name, address and application number mentioned on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- If belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) category, must attach your category certificate.
- Candidates belonging to Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category have to attach the copy of the GMAT score card.
IIFT Application form correction
The candidates cannot correct the application form after submitting, because the IIFT not gives chance to correct the application form. So, candidates should be aware due to filling the application form, which will be better for them to get admission.
The IIFT must provide one time fill to application and no chance to correct it after submitting the application form.
Significant instructions for candidate due to fill the application form
- When candidate will fill the application form, they need to upload their scanned image. Hence, they should keep a scanned ready before filling the application form.
- The candidate image should be in a JPG format and should be less than 50 KB.
- Scanned signature of candidate will be also required on a white background. The size of the scanned signature should be less than 50 KB.
- Candidates who want to pay the registration fee online, should keep their debit/ credit card ready.
- Those who want to pay by Demand Draft (DD) should keep the DD ready before filling the IIFT application form 2017.