Latest Applications Open 2023:
IIFT 2024 MBA (IB) Application Form has been Released through CAT. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is the most prominent entrance test in India, in which many candidates may get admission to complete their MBA in International Business Programmes. IIFT Exam has been Scraaped from 2024-2025; for admission to IIFT’s two-year MBA (International Business) and MBA (Business Analytics) programmes, the Institute will consider the score of CAT 2023.
The IIFT is available in various states of India for candidates. It may have the number of seats available for the candidate, so they can apply online and offline to fill out the application form to get admission to IIFT. This exam was conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). The body of IIFT invites online MBA applications from candidates interested in pursuing an MBA in International Business (IB).
IIFT campuses are in Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh). This article helps those candidates who want information about how to register for this exam and information about the application form. Those candidates will not fill out the application correctly; they will not appear for this entrance test. Through this article, the aspirants can get the full details of IIFT in which includes the application form, fee, procedure, etc.
IIFT 2024 Application Form – Released
IIFT Application Form 2024
The candidates can fill out the Application form for IIFT Online mode; for those interested. Those seeking to get admission to the IIFT; should have to register to them on the official website of IIFT.
Before filling out the Application Form, candidates should have to check the eligibility criteria to be able for this entrance test.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIFT 2024 Online Registration MBA (IB) 2024 has been released on 2nd August 2023.
- The Application Form will be closed till 21st September 2023.
- Candidates’ Last date for Request for Test Center Change (Center Change Fee: 1,000.00)
- The Foreign National and NRI application form has been Closed until March 2024.
- Fill in all details carefully and upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Candidates must attach a relevant certificate, SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the application form.
- Candidates must fill out the admission test centre carefully in the application form. Candidates must pay the extra fee if they want to change the opted centres.
- There is no need to send a printout copy of the filled application.
- Candidates must keep a print copy of the application for future reference.
IIFT Application fee
The candidate has to pay the application fee before submitting the application form to complete the registration process. The application fee is given below by dividing it into different categories of candidates.
|Other Backwards Classes (OBC-NC) Category||Rs. 2500/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) Category||Rs.1000/-|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category||Rs.1000/-|
|Physically Handicapped Category||Rs.1000/-|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI||The US $ 200 (Rs. 15000/-)|
Before filling out the Application Form, candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria of the IIFT in this article.
Following are The eligibility criteria that are mandatory to fill out the application form as follows
- The candidate should have passed a 3-year bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) from the recognized University.
- Those candidates are in the final year of graduation and eligible to apply, but they must submit proof of requisite qualification.
- Only a lower-age of candidate has been allowed for this examination.
IIFT 2024 Exam Date
In the given table, we have mentioned the IIFT 2024 Exam Date. The other dates were uploaded after the exam authority will declare them.
|Events by CAT||Dates (Announced)|
|Issue of notification||1st August 2023|
|Registration begins||2nd August 2023|
|Last date for registration||21st September 2023|
|Application correction window||September 2023|
|Mock test available||3rd week of October 2023|
|Admit card release||25th October 2023|
|Exam Dates||26th November 2023|
|Answer key release||December 2023|
|Declaration of result||December 2023|
Procedure to fill the Application form for IIFT
Candidates who want to fill out the Application Form IIFT; can check the following steps to fill out the application form.
Online Application Form
- Candidates can click on the link; for those who want to fill out the application form.
- On the other hand, a candidate can visit the official website to complete the procedure.
- Candidates can click the ‘Click Apply Now’ on the IIFT official website display image.
- Candidates then have to choose the category to which they belong. Then they can continue filling out the form after clicking on their respective category.
- The next step asks candidates to fill in their details
- Candidates can then make the registration payment to successfully register for the exam once the personal information is complete.
Personal Information to be filled in the IIFT Application Form 2024
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s/Guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
IIFT 2024 Offline Application Form
Those applicants who want to prefer the offline mode; can fill out the IIFT Application Form 2024 and purchase the prospectus from the academy. After then, candidates can fill out the enclosed application form and send it to the address mentioned below:
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
- B-22, Qutab Institutional
- Area, and New Delhi-110016
Those candidates can fill out the application from any mode, whether online or offline, and the candidate must retain a copy of the application form and demand a draft for further reference.
Mandatory Documents to fill out the Application form
The applicants should have to carry the Mandatory Documents to fill out the Application form to get admission to the IIFT Exam. The candidate has been divided into different categories, so they must carry important admission documents.
Candidates must enclose the essential documents with the application form for more details.
- Candidates submitting fees through DD must insert the original demand draft of the requisite fee with the full name, address, and application number mentioned on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- You must attach your category certificate if you belong to the SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) category.
- Candidates of the Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category must attach a copy of the GMAT scorecard.
IIFT Application Form Correction
The candidates cannot correct the application form after submitting it because the IIFT does not allow them to correct it.
So, candidates should be aware due to filling out the application form, which has been better for them to get admission.
The IIFT must provide a one-time fill to the application, and no chance to correct it after submitting the application form.
Significant Instructions for a Candidate due to filling the Application form
- At the time of registering, candidates require to upload their scanned image. Hence, they should keep a scanned ready before filling out the application form.
- The candidate image should be in a JPG format, less than 50 KB.
- A scanned signature of the candidate will also be required on a white background. The size of the digitized signature should be less than 50 KB.
- Candidates who want to pay the registration fee online should keep their debit/ credit card ready.
- Those who want to pay by Demand Draft (DD) should keep the DD ready before filling out the IIFT application form 2024.
For any other queries about IIFT 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.