Latest Applications Open 2024:
IIHMR University Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released on 18th November 2023 for Various Courses. Institute of Health Management and Research was set up in 2004 on the south campus of IIHMR Group of Institutions, Bangalore.
IIHMR, Bangalore, was approved by AICTE in the year 2010. The Institute offers a full-time 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management courses in three fields. An application form is acknowledged in both online and offline manners.
This article provides details related to IIHMR 2024, including Application forms & fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
IIHMR University 2024 Notification – Application Released
Overview of IIHMR University 2024
The overview of IIHMR University is mentioned below for the candidates; they have to check it.
|Full-Form||Indian Institute of Health Management Research University|
|Courses Offered||P.G. / PhD. / Other Courses|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Helpline||Tel 91-141-3924700 / 2791431|
|Address||Prabhu Dayal Marg|
Near Sanganer Airport
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr S.D. Gupta|
|State / U.T.||Rajasthan|
IIHMR University 2024 Important Dates
Check the full information about all IIHMR important dates (Announced), for example, exam date, application date, and result dates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||18th November 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be Announced|
IIHMR University 2024 Application Form
IIHMR University 2024 Application Form has been Released on 18th November 2023 for Various Courses.
The Application Form can be attained online for all the applicants who have met the eligibility condition of the examination.
The final date to submit the Application Form falls in the first week of May 2024. Participating applicants who register themselves benefitted from email addresses and passwords to fill out the Application Form.
Steps to Apply
- Get to the IIHMR’s official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button tab.
- Fill in the application form with details of personal, educational, and work experience.
- Put up a scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1000 through Net Banking, Credit/ Debit card.
- Submit the form before the stipulated date.
- Get to the website of the Institute.
- Download the “Application Form”.
- Keep the printout and fill in the details appropriately.
- Attach a recent passport-sized photograph in the designated place.
- Submit the application fee of R.S. 1000 through Demand Draft to support the “Institute of Health Management Research” payable at Bangalore.
- Assign all the required documents and D.D.
- Forward it through the post to make the submission on time
IIHMR University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria detail the 2024 Exam. The authority introduces eligibility for all keen students taking admission to the University. Being accustomed to all the factors is an important part of the examination.
For MBA in Health & Hospital Management
- Any Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ATMA/ GMAT/XAT/IIHMR MAT or any other national-level management aptitude test.
For MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Pharmacy/Science/Biotechnology/ Management/ Medicine).
- MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/XAT/ GPAT/IIHMR MAT score or any other national-level management aptitude test.
For MBA Rural Management
- Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT/IIHMR MAT or any other national-level management aptitude test.
IIHMR University 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing at University will need to check the exam pattern as presented here.
The Exam Pattern will enable the applicants to get an awareness of the type of syllabus.
IIHMR University 2024 Admit Card
The admit card is decided to be produced by the authority openly on the website. Admit Card is presented to those who have enrolled on the website.
The document carries important info on the subject of the place, writing time, and address of the place. Admissions without admit cards are outlawed. Claimants looking to get Admit Card must reach the official website.
Those who are found without the hold of the admit card/hall ticket will be terminated. Bringing the extra copy and photo identity proof is a must.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website of IIHMR
- Reaching the start of the page, choose the admit card link
- Then find the page asking to enter the details – registration no and password
- The link will not be visible for a longer time.
- Look for the Submit button.
- Download the admit card and keep its copy protected till the admission process.
IIHMR University 2024 Result
The result reveals the scores attained by the applicant in the exam. The result link will be published on the web page between April and May. The merit list and ranks will be publicized in the second week of June.
All those who have cleared the exam will be opposed to coming to the counselling after the announcement of the result. Consequently, they are required to download and keep a copy of the result from the official website.
Steps to Download the Result
- To download the result, it would be required to get access to the link
- At the home page, go for the link and open it
- Then type the necessary login credentials to acquire the mark sheet-like application number and date of birth.
- After the submission of details, save and download the result
- Keep multiple copies to be produced during the admission round.
How to Prepare for the IIHMR
- To begin with, get to know the syllabus and the examination pattern, as the syllabus will be made of many topics, and we may not be aware of the sort of questions appearing in the examination from any specific topic.
- Therefore, practice is a vital thing.
- Candidates eager to frame the topics must have the correct timetable vis-à-vis self-study.
- They can arrange the time for the topics that must be dealt with.
- Prepare some short notes on the syllabus you have accomplished, and then the review is the one thing that is required.
- When you are finished with the comprehensive syllabus, then study; if you come across that there is a topic that is not good, then discover where it the tricky and hone the topic.
IIHMR University 2024 Counselling/ Admission
The qualified applicants will be asked for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
The ultimate assortment of applicant is grounded on their performance in the qualifying examination with some comparative marks.
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT Score/ Work Experience, group discussion, and personal interview.
Applicants are needed to carry their original documents in the course of the interview. The applicant will be evaluated on the following criteria:
|Marks in the qualifying exam||25|
|A score on the management aptitude test/experience||35|
|Sports and Extracurricular Activities||05|
If you have any other Questions related to IIHMR University 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.