Latest Applications Open 2024:
IIIT Kota 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kota constitutes one of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology that is intended to be located at Ranpur near Kota, Rajasthan. The academic session of IIIT Kota booted from its temporary campus at Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur from the year 2013.
Indian Institute of information technology Kota, commonly known as IIIT Kota, was established in the year 2013 by a government of Rajasthan, MHRD and industry partners within Public-Private Partnership mode. IIIT Kota offers a full-hour B.Tech program in two streams (Computer Science and Engineering & Electronics and Communication Engineering) with a dietary intake of 60 in each.
Currently, IIIT Kota is being guided by the Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur. Its constant campus in Kota is still being built, so it functions form the Malviya National Institute of Technology campus.
IIIT Kota 2023 Notification – Application Releasing soon
IIIT Kota 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the IIIT Kota 2023 Important Dates
IIIT Kota 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Admission to B.Tech program is being given through JoSAA and CSAB counseling and candidates are required to submit an application for the same through the relevant official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
You Can Sign Up online for JoSAA and CSAB Counselling, download all the documents and complete the process of counseling. Find the given registration process of JoSAA and CSAB individually below:
Steps to apply for JoSAA are given below:
- Visit the official website of JoSAA
- Register yourself through click on “Register Online”
- Input your JEE Main 2023 roll number and password to log in to your account or can give your JEE Advanced 2023 roll number as well.
- Check all your information and update if you wish to do this.
- Begin filling your choices and position them as per your preference.
- Lock your selections by clicking on “I agree to lock my choices”.
- Allotment of the seat is made on the basis of the candidate’s merit.
- After the allotment of the head office download the allotment letter and visits the reporting center.
- Complete the formalities related to the admission process.
Steps to apply for CSAB are given below:-
- Visit the official website of CSAB, http://csab.nic.in
- Click on the Online Registration link.
- Type in your JEE Main 2023 Roll number and log on to your account
- Pay for the registration fee of Rs. 21, 000 by submitting the SBI e-challan at any nearest SBI branch.
- Complete the information carefully and to check your information
- Complete your choices and arrange them as per their preference
- Check the order and lock your choices
- On a successful allotment of seat, candidates must visit the reporting center along with the required documents for verification and take part in counseling
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter.
- Receipt of fee payment by e-challan of SBI.
- JEE Main 2023 Admit Card and Scorecard.
- Passport size photograph.
- Photo ID proof.
- Class X marks sheet as proof of date of birth and Name.
- Class XII Board Certificate and Marks-sheet.
- Category Certificate (SC/ST) in the format given on the JoSAA website
- Category Certificate for OBC-NLC.
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
- Self-attested printout of locked choices and terms and conditions taken from the CSAB website.
IIIT Kota 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the IIIT Kota 2023 Eligibility Criteria
IIIT Kota 2023 Admissions Process
Indian Institute of Information Technology is offering a B.Tech course of 4-years duration in two disciplines with a total consumption of 60 in each. Applicants who have passed 10+2 or HSC or its corresponding examination in Physics and Mathematics as obligatory subjects and Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or Technical vocational subject someone out of these as an optional subject with minimum 55% marks are considered eligible for admission to B.Tech program.
Admittance to the program is presented on the grounds of the nominee’s merit obtained in JEE Main through CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) or JoSAA.
Courses Offered a 4-year B-Tech program with the expertise in the following:
- Computer science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
- The CSE curriculum will incorporate the use of state of art labs in the near future.
- IIIT Kota B-Tech admissions made on the basis of the JEE (Main) exam score performed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The institute admits 120 students in the CSE division is.
- JoSAA/CSAB decides on eligibility for admission in IIIT Kota on the basis of the JEE (Main) exam score.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- IIIT Kota started its first batch of the ECE department in the year 2015.
- The institute is going to take in 60 students in the ECE division every year.
- IIIT Kota Fee structure is associated with a 20% tuition fee waiver for ST/SC/PH students.
- To ensure the practical comprehension of the subject matter, the institute has been trying to add state of art labs to the curriculum.
- IIIT Kota students sit with MNIT students in the placement drives that take place on the MNIT campus.
- Formation and placement cell of IIIT Kota will make it easier for industry training is optional for undergraduate students.
- Many celebrities of the IT and other industries please visit our MNIT campus for the IIIT Kota Placements
- Among these are companies as Deloitte, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Samsung, etc.
Students are eligible to apply for a number of central and state-level scholarship schemes. The eligibility for the schemes is both merits as well as need. The family income below a specified amount and JEE score above a specified number are eligible to apply for the IIIT Kota scholarship schemes.
If you any queries regarding IIIT Kota 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com