Latest Applications Open 2023:
Contenders must know the exam pattern and Syllabus while marking the preparation for IIITH PGEE Exam 2024. It is impossible to perform well in the exam because of the lack of this information.
Students will come across significant details under the exam pattern section, includes the type of questions, exam duration, marking scheme, etc.
IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern 2024
- The test will be consisting of 3 hours.
- There will be two papers in the exam counting General Aptitude Paper and the Subject Paper.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
The entire question will consist of objective-type questions and contenders will be assigned 90 minutes of time to answer the paper.
- This paper is indispensable for all contenders featuring in IIITH PGEE.
- Most of the questions originate in logical reasoning and basic aptitude.
- There will some questions asked about Mathematics and Computers.
Look at the info regarding Paper pattern said below:
|Test Paper||Pattern of Questions|
|Computer Science||Only Objective Type Questions|
|Mathematics||Only Subjective Type Questions|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering||Questions will be both objectives as well as subjective.|
There will be two parts of the question paper- Part A will be Electronics paper whereas, Part B will be Signal Processing and Communication paper.
|Structural Engineering||Only Subjective Type Questions|
|Computational Linguistics||Questions will be both objectives as well as subjective type|
If you have any other Questions related to IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.