Latest Applications Open 2024:
IIJNM 2023 Online and Offline Application Form has been Released. The date for the IIHNM is yet to be declared. IIJNM is also known by the term Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media which is in the post-graduate schools of journalism and media.
IIJNM 2023 provides you with offers Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism (PGDJ) program for people that expect a bachelor’s degree, and a Graduate Diploma in Journalism (GDJ) program for those who are PUC/12th standard.
The admission of the candidates is carried out on the basis of an Aptitude Test, followed by a Personal Interview. Applicants who are willing to take admission in one year Post Graduate Diploma known as PGDJ or in one year Graduate Diploma known as GDJ can enroll for the IIJNM 2023. Here in this article, we give the details of the IIJNM 2023 Important Date, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Answer Key, Admit Card, Result, etc.
Following are the three programs provided by the IIJNM:
- Print Journalism
- Broadcast Journalism
- Online Multimedia Journalism
IIJNM 2023 Important Date
Here are the important dates for IIJNM Admission 2023 given below-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates who want admission in IIJNM 2023 will need to enroll for the PGDJ or GDJ program. Application forms are available for both online and offline. The candidates should complete the form in an effective way and submit it to college before the final date appears.
Steps to Apply
There will be an application process that participates in steps such as an enrolling or registering yourself, as well as their signature, To the paying application fee and to make the application Form.
Application Form can only be filled through Online mode only.
- Candidates should give all the documents such as photos, Degree Certificate, etc.
- Candidates need to fill up the name and signature in the required format.
- Candidates must provide all the details along with the required paper in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should complete the process of payment of Application.
- IIJNM 2023 Application Form cannot be filled by the offline mode.
- The applicant must ensure that the completed application form reaches the institute before on the final day of application submitting forms.
- However, the delay in the forms sent by applicants may be considered subject to the number of vacancies.
- An applicant needs to ensure that they fill or send out the application form or previously the last date in conjunction with the documents.
Here in this section, we are mentioning the IIJNM 2023 Application Fee structure which varies from category.
- Applicants need to make an expected payment of Rs. 1000/- along with the form, as the application fee.
- Mode of Application Fee payment: Candidates who are enrolling for admission through online mode can fill the application should be submitting fees by using a credit card or debit card.
- Offline Mode: Applicants who wish to apply through offline mode must download the form available in PDF format and present it after filling it properly in conjunction with a Demand Draft.
Documents Required to be dispatched along with IIJNM 2023 Application Form. undermentioned documents:
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Photocopy of the most recent qualifying examination
- Essay: The applicant is required to write an essay of 600- 750 words during a recent event that has become popular at the national or international level and how it affected your life.
- Any made public writing sample or from any record of achievement.
IIJNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
IIJNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria is the most important part that must be known by the candidates before applying for the IIJNM 2023.
It is necessary to check all the details of the IIJNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria which will help the candidates know the criteria.
The key requirements are:
- Nationality: IIJNM is for both Indian and international students.
- Qualification: In the case of Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism referred to as the PDJ, and a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required. For Diploma in Journalism, who are done or looking for the results for the 10+2 / pre-university can enroll.
- Age Limit: Age is not considered for IIJNM 2023.
- Appearing candidates: Applicants expect the final year examination results or those who would be graduating this year could also be applied.
IIJNM 2023 Exam Pattern
IIJNM 2023 Exam Pattern which will help the candidates to prepare themselves for the test also this will help them to come up with the preparation planning. Exam Pattern will help the contenders to get to know regarding the complete information about 2023.
IIJNM 2023 Syllabus
IIJNM 2023 Syllabus consists of the Subjects established by the officials. The IIJNM Syllabus is will be released on the official website. Candidates can check the Syllabus through Online mode.
IIJNM 2023 Preparation Tips
Check below you can find the best way of IIJNM 2023 Preparation Tips which will help in dealing with the exam on the first try. IIJNM 2023 Preparation Tips appear in this helping the students to secure the good marks in the entrance test.
- Students must know the marking proposal before beginning the preparation.
- Candidates must have put together an efficient Timetable and follow the time table is on a regular basis.
- Students will have to do daily Yoga and meditation to steady themselves and focus on the studies.
- Make the shot notes and read through them daily to better understand.
- Revise with sample papers, previous year question papers as well as the Mock Test for enhanced preparation.
IIJNM 2023 Admit Card
The IIJNM 2023 admit card is available after the eligibility process and application form filling process. The admit card will available online on the official website. You need to enter email id and password to download the admit card for the entrance exam.
The Admit Card/Hall ticket will include the candidate’s name, roll number, test day, time and place, etc. They would be required to have a glance at all the important instructions given on the admit card to go by the examination day. Moreover, it is essential to carry the admit card and photo identity evidence in order to get an entry into the examination hall.
Students must check the details that are present on IIJNM 2023 Admit Card. All the details mentioned in the hall ticket should be accurate. If there’s any detail on the IIJNM 2023 Hall Ticket is incorrect. Candidates come into contact with the official authority prior to the test.
Candidates need to make IIJNM 2023 Admit Card on the same day of the exam in collaboration with the concerned ID proof. No student will be permitted to use your exam hall without requiring the IIJNM 2023 Admit Card.
IIJNM 2023 Result
IIJNM 2023 Result will be made available online on the official website. Candidates should check their results and merit list of the entrance exam and accordingly appear on counseling rounds. The result would consist of registration number, rank, score and the first name of the candidate.
The result will be published through online mode on the official website of 2023. The IIJNM 2023 Result can be verified by the candidates after you enter their login credentials.
IIJNM 2023 Admission Procedure
At the very moment of the IIJNM 2023 Counseling Process, seats are going to be allotted and the documents will be verified at the Centre. During the IIJNM 2023 counseling rounds, documents verification will be performed. Candidates have to appear in the IIJNM 2023 counseling with all important documents in original and in person.
After the verification of documents by the university, the allotment of seat is taking place. Right Away afterward you will be able to IIJNM 2023 admission after paying the first-semester fee.
Students are being asked to check on the documents and also wear original documentation with them. All the documents have to be verified at the time of counseling. All the papers have to be valid and do not have an expiration date.
- Completion and presentation of application form
- Admission Test, Personal Interview, and Counselling
- Notification and admission of admission
IIJNM 2023 Selection Process
Here candidates check the further procedures of the admission-
Personal Interview: PI will be held on the campus of IIJNM, Bangalore following the aptitude test. Candidates who will be displayed for the test will answer the call and email declaring time and venue. Meanwhile, candidates taking Aptitude Test in a Bangalore can also appear for the Personal round of Interview.
Candidates appearing for Their Personal Interview will be informed about the outcome within 48 hours following the Interview. If you choose this option they will have relied upon admission in IIJNM.
Open days for a visit to IIJNM Campus
Applicants who do not have been using the chance to receive the Admission Test or the Interview may apply to the same on any of the Open Days.
The Open Days will also include a tour of our campus where you can see the specified range of facilities, understanding the appropriate program structure, and interact with our academic staff and alumni. Though not mandatory, all applicants are sought to participate in our Open Days and experience the atmosphere of the Institute.
Admission Counselling will be carried out by the Director of Admissions. It is an opportunity for candidates/nominees and their parents asking questions on the program, employment placement, hostel facilities, etc.
Fee Structure for PGDJ and GDJ
Following is the anticipated detailed fee structure of the IIJNM 2023 admission. Candidates have required to make payment inside 7 days after that registration is done.
Foreign students pay the following fees as under:
If you have any queries regarding IIJNM 2023, you can leave your comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com