Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Indian Institute of Management was established in 2010 in the capital city of Chhattisgarh, Raipur through the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. This institute is located on the city’s outskirts; IIM Raipur attracts many students from all over the country to complete their MBA programs.
Through the Common Admission Test (CAT), candidates will be able to get admission in this institute, and they will be shortlisted for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) as per their marks scored in the CAT examination.
Here, through this article, candidates will get detailed information on IIM Raipur PGP in which includes IIM Raipur PGP admission criteria.
IIM Raipur PGP Admission Criteria 2023 – Released
IIM Raipur PGP Admission Criteria 2023
Those applicants who have applied for admission to the Indian Institute of Management, Raipur, must complete all four stages of the selection procedure.
The IIM Raipur admission criteria 2023-23 go through four stages – (1) CAT exam (2) Shortlisting candidates for Personal Appearance (PA) process
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
(3) Conducting PA process – Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) and
(4) Preparing final merit list based on the cumulative performance in CAT, WAT & PI and profile score.
Candidates shortlisted for WAT/PI Process
On the basis of the CAT score, candidates will be selected for Personal Appearance (PA) process, including WAT and PI rounds.
There will be different cut-off marks of different Institutes. For the final selection procedure, candidates should have to explain their category-wise minimum percentile.
Tentative Minimum Cut-offs of CAT-2022 Percentile for each category
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||Data interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)||Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||Overall|
Weightage of parameters
|Academic||Gender Diversity||Work Exp.|
Weights for 12th and Graduation
|Range of Aggregate Percentage (%)||*12th Standard||Graduation|
|50.01 to 60||1||1|
|60.01 to 70||2||2|
|70.01 to 80||3||3|
|80.01 to 90||4||4|
|*Note: percentage to be calculated for all the subjects that appear in the mark sheet irrespective of the method of calculation by respective board/institutes/universities|
Weightage for Experience
|Months||3 or less||(>3 to 12)||(>12 to 18)||(>18 to 24)||(>24 to 30)||(>30 to 36)||(>36 to 42)||(>42 to 48)||48 or more|
Only relevant work experience after graduation in terms of completed months will be considered.
The candidate should ensure that the work experience claimed by the candidate is authentic and professionally significant enough to deserve credit.
For instance, no consideration is given to any time spent as an intern, either during or after the course of study in a program, or any periods of apprenticeship such as articles required as part of certain professional courses or any unpaid work undertaken in any organization or institution.
The work experience will be verified based on the relevant documents (including experience certificate, appointment or reliving letter, first and last month pay slips, bank statement, etc), which need to be mandatorily produced by the candidate at the time of PA and subsequent admission-related process.
Note that the work experience certificate should be furnished on the letterhead of the employer organization, should carry a seal of the employer, and be duly affirmed by the authorized signatory.
If you any queries regarding IIM Raipur PGP Admission Criteria 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.