Latest Applications Open 2023:
IIM Raipur Selection Criteria for PGP Admission 2023 is an admission procedure organized by the official authorities of IIM Raipur. However, the official authorities of the IIM Raipur will organize the admission procedure every year for the applicants to provide admission to the eligible applicants in different courses. On the university’s official website, applicants will be able to check all the vital information and notification related to the admission procedure. The official authorities will be responsible for updating all the notifications on the official website to provide admission to the institution.
So applicants who are interested in getting admission to the institution need to fill out and submit the application form, appear for the CAT 2023 exam, and score well in the exam.
The official authorities of the university will provide admission to the eligible applicants by the marks secured by the applicants in the CAT 2023 exams. Applicants interested in appearing for the admission procedure can refer to the information we have given below in this article.
IIM Raipur Selection Criteria 2023 Selection Process
We have mentioned all the essential information about the selection process of the applicants for the admission procedure for the reference of the applicants below:
We have mentioned below the main factors on which the admission procedure will be organized:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- CAT exam
- Shortlisting applicants for the personal appearance/interview (PA) process
- Conducting the PA process, including written analysis test (WAT) and personal interview (PI)
- Preparing the admission list based on CAT score, WAT, PI score and profile score as indicated in the below table of the minimum percentile for category wise as mentioned below in the table:
Criteria for Shortlisting for PA (WAT and PI) Process
The CAT percentile will be used for shortlisting candidates for WAT and PI. The tentative category-wise minimum percentile is as follows:
Minimum CAT 2018 Percentile for the PGP Batch of 2023-24
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||Data interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)|
|Category||Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||Overall|
The official authorities of the IIM Raipur Admission Committee will be responsible for deciding to invite the number of applicants for the PA round.
- However, the official authorities of the IIM Raipur Admission Committee will invite applicants for the PA round by the shortlisted merit list, which will be prepared separately for each course.
- The minimum score will be reduced (increased) if the number of selected applicants is less (more) to get the desired number of eligible applicants for the PA round.
- However, the official authorities will conduct and adopt the standard WAT and PI admission process to provide admission to eligible applicants.
- Applicants will be able to get admission to the institution based on their performance in the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) in CAP 2023.
- The official authorities of the IIM Raipur Admission Committee will prepare a separate merit list for each category of applicants by the marks secured by the applicants in the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) in CAP 2023.
- And based on the merit list, official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants in the institution.
We Have Mentioned Below the Weightage of Each Criterion for Preparing the Merit list:
IIM Raipur Selection Criteria 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- In online mode, only the application form will be available for the applicants.
- Applicants need to visit the official website and register themselves on the official website.
- After registration, applicants need to download the application form and then start filling out the application form.
- When filing the application form, applicants need to enter all necessary details in the application form as needed.
- When filing the application form, applicants must refer to the educational qualification documents and fill in all the details correctly.
- After that, applicants must take a printout of the duly filled application form and then pay the fee.
- And once the application form is filled, submit the same before the due
IIM Raipur Selection Criteria 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- HSC exam, SSC exam, and bachelor’s degree from a public board or university should be completed by the applicant with more than 60% marks in total.
The minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 50% in any discipline and a minimum three-year post-qualification work experience as of 1st April 2023
- However, applicants appearing for the final exam of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
Criteria for Preparing the Merit List
The criteria for preparing the Merit List will be as follows
• CAT Score: 35%
• Personal Appearance (WAT & PI) : 35%
• Profile: 30%
2.1 CAT Score (35%):
IIM Raipur will use CAT 2018 score
2.2 Personal Appearance (35%):
IIM Raipur will consider the following weightage
• Written Analysis Test (WAT): 10
• Personal Interview (PI): 25
2.3 Profile (30%):
The following weights will be considered for profiling
• Academic Profile: 12
• Work experience: 8
• Diversity: 10
2.3.1 For Academic Profile, the following will be the weights
• 12th Standard: 5
• Graduation: 7
|A range of Aggregate Percentages (%)||12th class||Graduation|
|50.01 to 60||1||1|
|60.01 to 70||2||2|
|70.01 to 80||3||3|
|80.01 to 90||4||4|
2.3.2 The Work Experience (8) will have the following weights:
|Months*||Three or less||(>3 to 12)||(>12 to 18)||(>18 to 24)||(>24 to 30)||(>30 to 36)||(>36 to 42)||(>42 to 48)||48 or more|
Only relevant experience in terms of completed months will be considered
2.3.3 Diversity (10)
While merit is the prime consideration, IIM Raipur also wishes to promote diversity in its PGP. Hence, it strives to ensure a better balance between gender and various academic disciplines.
- Gender – Female: 5, Else = 0
The following academic disciplines are eligible for a score for diversity factors.
Academic Disciplines = 5, Else=0
Arts/Humanities: Anthropology, Archaeology, Economics, Education, Geography, History, Languages, Liberal arts, Law, Library and Information Science, Mass Communication and Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Performing Arts (Dance/Drama/Theatre), Literature, Physical Education, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Statistics, etc.
Commerce: Accountancy, Auditing, Banking, Chartered Accountancy, Costs and Works Accountancy, etc.
Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Zoology, etc.
Others: Medicine, Pharmacy and Management, etc.
Applicants who want to get the complete breakup of the above mention table can refer to the official website of the university.
However, we have mentioned below the information on the academic disciplines which are eligible for the score for the diversity factor:
- Arts/Humanities: Anthropology, Archaeology, Economics, Education, Geography, History, Languages, Liberal Arts, Law, Library and information science, Mass Communication and Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Performing Arts. Literature, Physical education, Political science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Statistics, etc.
- Commerce: Accountancy, Auditing, Banking, Chartered Accountancy, Costs and work accountancy, etc.
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Zoology, etc.
- Others: Medicine, Pharmacy, management, etc.
- Applicants who want more information about the admission procedure can refer to the university’s official website.
For any other queries about IIM Raipur Selection Criteria 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.