Latest Applications Open 2024:
IMI Delhi 2024 Application Form has been Released. The IMI (International Management Institute), Delhi was founded in the year 1981 in collaboration with IMI Geneva (now IMD Lausanne) and is the first Corporate-sponsored B-school. It is one of the top-ranked business schools in India.
This institute offers multiple postgraduate diploma programs in Business Management and allied disciplines such as PGDM, PHDHRM, PGDM (B&FS), and Executive PGDM. The ITI Delhi also provides Fellowship Program in Management (FPM) and Executive FPM in various disciplines.
FPM is a doctoral-level program. Here, from this article, applicants will know detailed information of IMI Delhi 2024 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
IMI Delhi 2024 Notification – Application Released
IMI Delhi Admission Dates 2024
The Admission Dates of IMI Delhi 2024 are mentioned below for the applicants who are going to fill the application form.
For PGDM / FPM
|Online Application Form Available From||Started|
|Last Date to Apply PGDM||December 17, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply FPM/E-FPM||To be announced|
|Short-listing process from||To be announced|
|Interviews in Delhi (for Delhi campus)||To be announced|
|Interviews Outstation (for Delhi campus)||To be announced|
|Interview Kolkata & Bhubaneswar Campus||To be announced|
|Display of final results* (for Delhi campus)||To be announced|
|Commencement of Program* (for all campuses)||To be announced|
IMI Delhi 2024 Application Form
The IMI Delhi Admission 2024 Application Form has been released on the official website of the International Management Institute, Delhi, and those applicants wish to get admission in multiple postgraduate diploma programs in Business Management and allied disciplines such as PGDM, PHDHRM, PGDM (B&FS), and Executive PGDM from this institute, they can fill the application form through following the simple procedure mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- First of all, applicants need to go to the official website of the International Management Institute, Delhi.
- The applicants should have to create their account by submitting the required details such as Name, Email ID, and Mobile number in the required field.
- After that, select the program in which they want to apply for and also choose the IMI campus.
- The candidates will be provided the login details to fill the application form with correct and accurate details.
- They must have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures.
- After that, applicants should have to submit the application form along with the application fee through online mode.
The IMI Delhi 2024 Application Fee is Rs.2200/- and the payment can be done via credit/debit card, net-banking, or bank transfer.
The candidates also have the flexibility of paying the fees by Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘International Management Institute’ Payable at New Delhi.
IMI Delhi Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details are
- Candidates must have completed their Master’s degree holders with 55% marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 60% marks work experience
- Qualified in CA/CWA or CS with 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates with relevant work experience will get preference at the time of admission.
Courses Offered through IMI Delhi
The International Management Institute, Delhi offers 2 years full-time PGDM programs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services (PGDM – B & FS)
IMI Delhi 2024 Merit List
On the official website of the International Management Institute, Delhi, the merit list will appear in which the name of the candidates will display as per their marks scored in the examination.
The selected candidates will call out for interview sessions conducted through authority. Applicants must be qualified in interview sessions for final admission in their aspiring management programs.
IMI Delhi Seats Availability
The seat availability for the PGDM flagship course at IMI New Delhi is
- 2 years of full-time PGDM: 240 students
- 2 years of full-time PGDM-HRM: 60 students
- 2 years of full-time PGDM-B&FS: 60 students
Previous Year Cut Off
The International Management Institute, New Delhi has its new cut-off marks for candidate’s selection in the final selection round Cut-Offs at IMI New Delhi for PGDM are expected as under
|Program Name||Expected Cut-Off|
|PGDM||88 – 90|
|PGDM (Banking & Financial services||85 – 88|
IMI Delhi Placement
It is the responsibility of IMI Delhi 2024 to provide all possible and necessary inputs and support to the students and make them industry-ready.
Similarly, on best efforts basis, IMI would do all that it can to bring to the campus a good number of recruiters.
Nonetheless, the onus is ultimately on the students to perform well both academically as well as in the selection processes of recruiters so that they get placed.
IMI Delhi 2024 Admission Procedure
The applicants will get admission to the International Management Institute, New Delhi through the following simple procedure mentioned below.
- Aspiring and eligible candidates can fill the application form of their aspiring program at IMI, Delhi.
- As per marks scored in CAT (Common Admission Test), applicants will be selected for Group Discussion-Personal Interview-Written Aptitude Test at this institute.
- The final selection of the candidates will be held at Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, and Varanasi. Candidates should indicate their first and second preferences of the interview center in the application form.
- Based on the composite score arrived after the assessment will be made during the various stages of the selection process, admission will be provided to the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding IMI Delhi Admission 2024, you can leave your comments below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.